First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 31, 2012
well,Nicholson was in uniform today,and Thursday...when was he suspended by the way???
shame

Malden, MO

#22 Jul 31, 2012
i beleive its a shame that officer Robinson allowed this to happen to his own family member....David Montgomery is Robinsons cousin!
La Resistance

Poplar Bluff, MO

#23 Aug 9, 2012
While that may be a shame... Look at this... Katie passed offthe call the Robinson.. 20 min after the call was made.. Why not just go to the call?? She could have been there in 20 min. I can get there in 20 running at the speedlimit! This would have negated any further need to "pass off" on responsibility to younger greener officers who are learning by watching more seasoned veterans..Not only was a bad example set, but now a lawsuit in the hundreds of thousands to contend with.. who gets the blame?? Not the ones to take the first call and fail to respond to it, but the ones who it was passed off to.. Why?? Ask David Lewis?? It was his call!!
THE REAL MAN

United States

#24 Aug 9, 2012
La Resistance wrote:
While that may be a shame... Look at this... Katie passed offthe call the Robinson.. 20 min after the call was made.. Why not just go to the call?? She could have been there in 20 min. I can get there in 20 running at the speedlimit! This would have negated any further need to "pass off" on responsibility to younger greener officers who are learning by watching more seasoned veterans..Not only was a bad example set, but now a lawsuit in the hundreds of thousands to contend with.. who gets the blame?? Not the ones to take the first call and fail to respond to it, but the ones who it was passed off to.. Why?? Ask David Lewis?? It was his call!!
La Retard its over you guys are LOSER YOU LOST get over it go jerk each other off.Get some practice.
Gary

Columbia, MO

#25 Aug 10, 2012
THE REAL MAN??? Give me a break!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narcissist 17 min JustJeni 11
Is Detective Long getting by with a crime? 2 hr Real talk 18
Thals hardware 2 hr Go Jimbo 9
Easton Clark 8 hr Dud 7
Duck lips 19 hr The 1
Hi sam by sam always clayton 19 hr Tenny 1
The hore of fredericktown sjt 20 hr Kellym276 9

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance