allison - billys mine!!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
star

Addison, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2010
girl.... i know you keep up on this website and allison - YOU AIENT GETTIN' BILLY!!! So stop with the damn text messages and late night phone calls.... lay out in you 2 pc. all you want - billy is on lock down now!!! dont make me call your husband!!!
Allison

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Lol.
Star

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 24, 2010
Sound like you are trying to start a bunch of drama. Too bad Allison isn't biting. lol You need to find something else to do with your time.
cleansweep

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Allison you've got to tell us about that two piece you tan in!!!
Allison

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 24, 2010
cleansweep wrote:
Allison you've got to tell us about that two piece you tan in!!!
haha, well it sure would look better on a size zero!
Allison

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 24, 2010
I'm not going to lie, This is the funniest topix post I have ever read.
The Guest

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2010
Allison wrote:
I'm not going to lie, This is the funniest topix post I have ever read.
As in, peculiar?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 24, 2010
Who is billy and why is he on lock down? Allison you hoochie stay away from her man!
The Guest

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2010
Infamous Mr Johnson wrote:
Who is billy and why is he on lock down? Allison you hoochie stay away from her man!
Lock-down. Could it be Young?

Location hidden

#10 Jun 24, 2010
I think you should out him on cock down if he is out sniffing around. Yes Billy Young lol poor guy he has a good heart but *uck the elevator doesn't go all the way up. Couldn't be Young Allison doesn't have a hang down.
star

Addison, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2010
infamous mr. johnson - yeah i agree she should back off my man... she needs to park the hoe train, and not in my driveway...

allison - girl you know who this is... why you playin games with these people!!!
and tell em bout that zebra print 2 piece that your always flauntin in!!!!! stop sending pictures of you in a text message to billy... you was on your stripper pole in your basement with the cheetah print skimpy dress on, with them stiletto heels!!!

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2010
star wrote:
infamous mr. johnson - yeah i agree she should back off my man... she needs to park the hoe train, and not in my driveway...
allison - girl you know who this is... why you playin games with these people!!!
and tell em bout that zebra print 2 piece that your always flauntin in!!!!! stop sending pictures of you in a text message to billy... you was on your stripper pole in your basement with the cheetah print skimpy dress on, with them stiletto heels!!!
Pics, or it didn't happen.
kamie

Addison, IL

#13 Jun 24, 2010
do not post any pictures, are you stupid. do not disrespect Allison like that no matter what this dumba$$ says. Please this is not the place for that.
star

Addison, IL

#14 Jun 24, 2010
i will not disrespect allison although she has disrespected me!!
Allison

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 24, 2010
Lol. This just gets better and better. Mr Johnson, you are my fav. I think I am the only person on here that understands sarcasm. And Kamie thnx for taking up for me but I don't have any bathing suit pictures. Star, I think you should leave your husband and kick it with me ;). Lol
Jethro Bodine

Miami, FL

#17 Jun 24, 2010
I say that Allison should post some 2 pc. pics and let us decide!:)
Allison

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 24, 2010
Lol, thanks for the enthusiasm jethro, but I'm not like most girls around here.
star

Addison, IL

#19 Jun 24, 2010
http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/...

allison - i wasnt gonna post this but all the guys wanna see! I just wanna know how you got Billy in this picture.

Here ya are prancing in your 2 pc.

http://www.vampbikinis.com/images/sets/img_12...

No matter how much you prance- you ain't getting MY BILLY!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#21 Jun 24, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Pics, or it didn't happen.
Doooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuudddddddddddeeeeeeeee that is so funny.

Location hidden

#23 Jun 24, 2010
Allison wrote:
Lol, thanks for the enthusiasm jethro, but I'm not like most girls around here.
So you are telling us you arent infested with std's (bada CHING)Going to make friends with that one! I am still game for the pics. I can host them for you and I even have a camera!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie S 11 hr Stephanie 12
The hore of fredericktown sjt 11 hr JustJeni 8
Lt sam 15 hr pfd 1
Easton Clark 17 hr Vern 6
Hardees (Jun '13) 18 hr chevyguy30-06 14
Krista The dairy bar dealer Wed chevyguy30-06 12
meth (Jul '10) Wed FU Fredericktown 33

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance