Hmmm

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Whos she with?
K

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 15, 2011
No one. Now shutup about her. She has a very nice friend. That doesn't mean she's with him it just means he's a gentlemen. I apologize to you for being rude I just think people ask in here even though they know people will be mean about anyone.
crystal

Park Hills, MO

#4 Dec 17, 2011
may i ask who u are "k"
the bitch

Brookfield, CT

#5 Dec 24, 2011
u could not get someone if u tryed u crip a*s bit*h
really?

Fenton, MO

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Umm you can shut up really. There is no need for any crap. Even though she may have walking problems NOW, she's gonna walk again! If she is so bad for just 'not being able to walk, for a little while', what's your excuse,'I suck dick because my mouth can't stay closed'?
Sorry for being vulgur but you know what that's uncalled for and you're a low life,.
Love ya crystal :)
really then
#7 Dec 24, 2011
hmmm i have an idea on who u are the b*tch!!!! u really need to back the f*ck up off crystal its not her f*ckin fault she cant walk but ya knw what she will walk again.... got a f*ckin problem show ur name tell me where ta meet ya! crystal has done nothing to anyone she is a very sweet girl that loves everyone and i sure will b the one to defend her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyer Wolves 1 hr Unpleased lover 17
Madison CoSheriff's Dept 4 hr Betty Sue 7
Why does John Darrell Johnson get away with dea... 8 hr Lol 12
Bryant Barks 10 hr Tell me 1
News Lawmakers address accusations Mon liam cul8r 20
Glenn Frick Mon Frustrated 10
Punisher mustang car (Feb '16) Jan 14 Shawn 24

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance