Kato

Union, MO

#1 Sep 1, 2012
If you are bored this weekend go to Photos by Donna on FB and vote for "Trash the dress" contest!! it's worth a Good Laugh!! What a girl would do for a canvass picture!! Say Keep the dress and unload the girls!, wait till you see the glamour shots!! That is not glamour!!Surely this is a joke!! grow up ladies..models you will never be!! Or glamourous either! Someone told me that I might find me a good looking woman getting divorced!! Think I will keep looking in the bars!!
Oh my

Union, MO

#2 Sep 1, 2012
And they put names with those pics!! How embarrassing...keep your day jobs.
Matchbox

Union, MO

#3 Sep 1, 2012
I already know what you are talking about!! my question is WHy would they do that??
kelly

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Kato wrote:
If you are bored this weekend go to Photos by Donna on FB and vote for "Trash the dress" contest!! it's worth a Good Laugh!! What a girl would do for a canvass picture!! Say Keep the dress and unload the girls!, wait till you see the glamour shots!! That is not glamour!!Surely this is a joke!! grow up ladies..models you will never be!! Or glamourous either! Someone told me that I might find me a good looking woman getting divorced!! Think I will keep looking in the bars!!
you are an idiot Donna does great pics and for you to start a topic like this shows you musts have broke a camera or two in your life......grow up
Jade

Union, MO

#5 Sep 2, 2012
They are award winning alright!! Hahahahahahaah! I think they ate talking about the models!! Anyone with a digital camera can take pics now!!
Too much

Union, MO

#6 Sep 2, 2012
:(
mullet bush

Tokyo, Japan

#7 Sep 2, 2012
My ciggys and donkey fell in the mud and this is all you can say while eatin a frozen tv dinner on the front porch drinking out of a mason jar
just sayin also

Bellevue, WA

#8 Sep 2, 2012
so,are the girls from here?
Jade

Union, MO

#9 Sep 2, 2012
I'm not sure!! Some are...Looks like Fredericktown flakes!!! a couple of them are really pretty!! Some sammi girl is Hot...Some are over the hill !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Luke wheeling 8 hr Candy 25
does any one know what happened to Daniel Tayson 16 hr jones 3
Fredericktown residents express concern over hi... Sun Billy Burtsworth 1
Jeremy Mooney and Brandy??????!!! May 24 Billy Ocean 1
Amanda Bellew (Nov '13) May 24 Brotime jazzjunkie 31
Claru deville May 23 Fred 3
Aaron Spala aka slim skanky May 22 guest 4
More from around the web

Fredericktown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE