The most two faced person I know.... What's everyone else think
Sherm

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Sharon's England/Miller brother?
Damn straight

Park Hills, MO

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Lets see.. He's an as*hole, a sore loser, he thinks he's great at everything and that nobody can beat him, he's very conceited, and he thinks just because he's in the military, that he's better than anything and anyone. Annoying much? Yeah.
lol

Brookfield, CT

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Whoever u are damn straight I think we just became best friends and ya its Sharon's little douche brother
tank j

Farmington, MO

#5 Dec 19, 2012
he isnt a bad guy he just treats everyone the same and if he is full of himself who cares he dosent bother anyone and dosent even live around here anymore
Sherm

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Is he still pimping his sisters?
Aaron

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2012
I happen to like Seth who would like to complain about him to me in person
lol

Brookfield, CT

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Who cares who likes him doesn't change the fact he's a little punk b$$ch
Aaron

Fairfax, VA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Seems to me your the Lil punk b$$ch lol takes a big man to hide behind a fake name
lol

Brookfield, CT

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Ur hiding behind a keyboard just like everyone else on this site so get over urself there bud and since ur such good buds with the douche we are talking about why don't u tell him to defend himself so u don't have to do it for him ur making him look like even more of a bi$th than he already is
Aaron

Fairfax, VA

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Lol you put your real name and ill co e out from behind this keyboard I promise you that
ebeday jethro
#14 Dec 25, 2012
lol wrote:
Who cares who likes him doesn't change the fact he's a little punk b$$ch
nice you called some one a punk 'b$$ch' over the internet how brave oh and with a fake name I praise you for this act of non-b$$ch'ness, alas you trivial fools take a faceless cowards words as truth how sad it must be for you.
The Seth Miller

Clarksville, TN

#15 Aug 24, 2013
Damn straight wrote:
Lets see.. He's an as*hole, a sore loser, he thinks he's great at everything and that nobody can beat him, he's very conceited, and he thinks just because he's in the military, that he's better than anything and anyone. Annoying much? Yeah.
Sorry I offended such lesser people. I don't even live in this town and I take grief. I don't think I'm better for being in the military. I just take pride in what I have done with my life. I'm sorry you still live in fredericktown. Aaron and Tank J I appreciate it homies. Take care
bikes

Park Hills, MO

#16 Aug 24, 2013
The Seth Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I offended such lesser people. I don't even live in this town and I take grief. I don't think I'm better for being in the military. I just take pride in what I have done with my life. I'm sorry you still live in fredericktown. Aaron and Tank J I appreciate it homies. Take care
You are a lesser person b*tch.
wow

Brookfield, CT

#17 Aug 25, 2013
The Seth Miller wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I offended such lesser people. I don't even live in this town and I take grief. I don't think I'm better for being in the military. I just take pride in what I have done with my life. I'm sorry you still live in fredericktown. Aaron and Tank J I appreciate it homies. Take care
Ya it takes a pretty low jerk off to message girls on Facebook that's clearly been in involved relationships with good guys that u claimed to be friends with ur worthless Seth
kjine

Park Hills, MO

#18 Aug 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya it takes a pretty low jerk off to message girls on Facebook that's clearly been in involved relationships with good guys that u claimed to be friends with ur worthless Seth
He better never message my fiance or it'll be the last mistake he makes.
The Seth Miller

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2013
kjine wrote:
<quoted text>
He better never message my fiance or it'll be the last mistake he makes.
Please feel free to let me know who you really are and we can talk about why your girlfriend wants me in person. Oh and if you want me to message your fiancÚ just tell me her name.
Ashley

United States

#20 Aug 28, 2013
Best sex I've ever had, hands down. Makes since how he took some guys girl by Facebook. Probably guaranteed we she would squirt then did. Sucks for you wow. And kinje def don't let him message her!!!!!!!!!
harry sac

Thaxton, MS

#21 Nov 20, 2013
man the crack head can't make sense or spell
Just Sharing

Brookfield, CT

#22 Nov 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C Barn 4 hr Sandy 13
tornader 4 hr naderwatcher 1
summer heat 4 hr itsacomin 1
RJ Minor 4 hr hskdh 1
azalea 4 hr xanbran 1
haverman 4 hr jimmyjohnson 1
city lake 4 hr jackiemoon 1

Fredericktown Jobs

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages