Fabulous Firebirds
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Does anyone know if Fabulous Firebirds is still in operation? I recently bought some parts there, but need a few more items. If anyone knows if they are still open, I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks
John Johnson

Hannibal, MO

#2 Jan 16, 2010
They were selling all of their cars on craigs list a few months ago. What kind of firebird do you have? My wife would love to have a 3rd gen firebird and when she graduates nursing school she is going to get one.

Since: Oct 09

Hannibal, MO

#3 Jan 16, 2010
John Johnson wrote:
They were selling all of their cars on craigs list a few months ago. What kind of firebird do you have? My wife would love to have a 3rd gen firebird and when she graduates nursing school she is going to get one.
I sure am! Can't wait!:)
Ray

Richardson, TX

#4 Jan 17, 2010
There is nothing left of FF. The new owner had everything crushed for salvage. That guy let some really good stuff go. The property is reverting back to the original owner but FF is gone.

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 17, 2010
Ray wrote:
There is nothing left of FF. The new owner had everything crushed for salvage. That guy let some really good stuff go. The property is reverting back to the original owner but FF is gone.
From what I understand he really tried to save as much as possible, but was on a timeline that he had no control over. I think he got the raw end of the deal. He gave me a great deal on a 1st generation firebird. No complaints here.
John Johnson

Hannibal, MO

#6 Jan 17, 2010
wow that is so fing stupid....
Folgers

Sparta, GA

#7 Jan 17, 2010
Good luck with your nursing school, Megan.
Pontiac Girl

Hannibal, MO

#8 Jan 18, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I understand he really tried to save as much as possible, but was on a timeline that he had no control over. I think he got the raw end of the deal. He gave me a great deal on a 1st generation firebird. No complaints here.
The new owner did not get the raw end of the deal. The only reason he scrapped everything or sold it for great deals is because he was being spiteful and didn't want the person he owed money to get anything back. But what else would you expect from a crook who does drugs? If you can't pay your bills then you can't expect to keep things.

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 18, 2010
I just know he went out of his way to help me get all the parts I needed. I'd never met him before, and he made sure he gave me everything he possibly could for the car I bought. He asked me to let everyone know about the cars he had because he didn't want them to go to the crusher if possible.

Anyway, I'm just saying he did me right, and seemed to really want to get as many cars back on the road as possible, rather than crushed.
John Johnson

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Man that suck I was going to go down there and check out the inventory but never did. Boy I wish I had he was selling them for $1500 a car but I never went to check them out..
John Johnson

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2010
I would have given him scrap price on every car down there title or no..
Ms Fabulous

Farmington, MO

#12 Jan 25, 2010
Pontiac Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The new owner did not get the raw end of the deal. The only reason he scrapped everything or sold it for great deals is because he was being spiteful and didn't want the person he owed money to get anything back. But what else would you expect from a crook who does drugs? If you can't pay your bills then you can't expect to keep things.
You must be related to the crooks that he owed money to. There is two sides to every story. I personally can't believe you would say such horrible things about someone you don't even know. In my opinion you sound F***ing retard. The new owner was a good guy who REALLY did get a raw deal.
Ray

Richardson, TX

#13 Jan 28, 2010
Ms Fabulous, I am sorry but Pontiac girl nailed it.
If the guy was so upright why didn't he continue making his payments? He is the one that defaulted and then decided to scrap the cars for spite so the original owner wouldn't recoup any value.
Mr Fabulous

Farmington, MO

#14 Jan 28, 2010
Wrong, he owned all the inventory outright. Also he did not default on ANY payments,the only thing he did not make on time was the property taxes.The previous owner used his attorney/daughters influence to foreclose. So you need to get your facts straight RAY!!!!!!!!!!
Pontiac Girl

Hannibal, MO

#15 Jan 28, 2010
Mr Fabulous wrote:
Wrong, he owned all the inventory outright. Also he did not default on ANY payments,the only thing he did not make on time was the property taxes.The previous owner used his attorney/daughters influence to foreclose. So you need to get your facts straight RAY!!!!!!!!!!
You are probably one of the Druggies that he was getting his drugs from. You only got half of the story that changes when he is high. He didn't pay his payments and if you dont pay your payments for so long you will get foreclosed on. Maybe you need to get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers about supposive "crooks". If you even knew the previous owner, you would know how much he worked with the guy to help he keep the business. Why would he sell it to him if he was just trying to screw him over? Doesnt make any sense does it?
Ray

Richardson, TX

#16 Jan 28, 2010
The original owner got a certain amount of the sale price in cash with the new owner making payments for the remainder, a tote the note kind of deal. The original owner told me that the new owner stopped making payments. Those are the facts Jack!

To your point how could the original owner foreclose if payments were made on time? The answer is he couldn't!

The orignal owner has no ability to force a foreclosure based on back taxes. Nice try but that won't float!

Maybe you should check your facts??????????

What really sucks is your buddy had thousands of dollars of rare muscle crushed. If nothing else that proves the guy was a bonehead.
Mr Fabulous wrote:
Infamous Mr Johnson

Hannibal, MO

#17 Jan 28, 2010
Ray wrote:
What really sucks is your buddy had thousands of dollars of rare muscle crushed. If nothing else that proves the guy was a bonehead.
<quoted text>
I can agree with you there my friend James used to work for Larry. He did save a lot of cars too bad in the end they are all going to that car lot in the sky, or a sky scraper in China..

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2010
Mr Fabulous wrote:
Maybe you should look up the guy on case.net and see how many cases there are against him? I would also suggest that you look up his girlfriend, but, since that's probably you, I'm sure you already know.

When you're done with that--it will take awhile--look up the laws on foreclosure.

Not that people like you or him care, because it's always somebody else's fault.

Since: Oct 09

Hannibal, MO

#20 Feb 2, 2010
Folgers wrote:
Good luck with your nursing school, Megan.
Thank you!:)
Firebird Fan

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2010
It was a bad deal all the way around. The new owner was a super nice guy who made some unwise decisions and had terrible luck. Ultimately, it was two guys who couldn't/wouldn't work together to save the business. The real victim was the Firebird hobby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pit Bulls 17 hr Praying 112
Sheila (Apr '10) Mon Joe 30
C Barn Mon wow 27
Lotion Mon wow 6
taco bell Mon wow 6
Billy Ray Riggs (Oct '07) Sun Vengeance 21
Head lice epidemic at grade school Dec 4 Bigcracker_dipnat... 3

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance