First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Park Hills, MO

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Get a life! Your like 35 and all you do is drivearound your queer mustang listening to nickelback and sell drugs. Oh and lets not forget that stupid check you get everybody. Get off your ass grow up and find a real job
yodel

Park Hills, MO

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Is this the prick in the black mustang?
question/answer

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2012
yodel wrote:
Is this the prick in the black mustang?
no it's the prick in the red mustang with a punisher tag
yodel

Park Hills, MO

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Ohhh, the mamas boy, gotcha now.
joedirt

Branson, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2012
yodel wrote:
Ohhh, the mamas boy, gotcha now.
its jason
WTF

Farmington, MO

#6 Sep 16, 2012
The jerk is over 40.
bahaha

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Shawns just misunderstood. Hes really a good guy!
poop shoot

Sikeston, MO

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Shawn is what he is, he can be a dick, yes, but only if you give him a reason to be. I agree with Bahaha, he really is a good guy if you really know him. He may be 40 living at home with mommy, but who the fuck cares? With today's economy I think we all need to live with our mommy's. He used to make bank working at one of the areas most wanted jobs, but then it folded. One thing I do know though is that if you have nothing to do with your time but bash Shawn Barnes you must secretly want his cock or his ride you constantly put down, because people only hate on people they are jealous of. This coming from a degree'd professional, what are your credentials? What do you drive? Where do you live? How do you know he sells drugs and listens to Nickelback? I have rode in the punisher, and I was impressed. I made fun of the sticker too:)Did you once ride, smoke, and jam out with him or do you go bashing him based on the scripture of what he said, she said, like all the other fine, upstanding, individuals in this town? Sounds to me as if you love Shawn and may be pissed he don't stroke your ego no more...
laughing

Park Hills, MO

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Your to funny,why would anyone be jealous of that little sh*t?maybe some people are jealous that he lives with his nutcase mother and doesn't help her pay anything,or jealous that his wife works 2 jobs almost 80 hours a week while he's out knocking up skanky lil hoes?i once watched him run from a guy who was going to whoop his a**,now that was funny!anyone that sticks up for babies like him are no better than he is!
jason brewington

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 17, 2012
shawn is an a#$ hole
shawnsfriend

Euless, TX

#11 Sep 19, 2012
Leave shawn alone and grow up! Hes not asking you to pay his bills so why do u care what he does?

Since: Oct 12

Euless, TX

#12 Oct 28, 2012
I care because like to stalk teenagers and start shit with them!
just wondering

Epping, ND

#13 Oct 28, 2012
not only that but he is REALLY good at getting girls pregnet and then him and mommy make them have an abortion
You heard it here

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 28, 2012
We have yet another fake jason brewington joining the crowd!! The real one isnt a puss like you, and would have just say whats on his mind..or told shawn he didnt like him..Im with poop shoot.. He may not be everyones favorite, but he's human, and a more loyal friend than you are!
correction

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Dec 20, 2012
just wondering wrote:
not only that but he is REALLY good at getting girls pregnet and then him and mommy make them have an abortion
One of us wasnt forced to abort. We chose to rather than bring up a child with a head case for a father. He's always been lazy and unintelligent. Facts. Ive been there.
Secrets Out

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Shawn Barnes, Little do any of you know, he and I have been secretly seeing each other for 3 years and I am a man. I have payed off his court costs for him, I have given him money, and he and I have had some good times together. During those times we have engaged in not only oral, but anal sex. I am a prominent member of the community and a wealthy man, I do have video of our meetings, some extremely graphic. I would be willing to sell this footage to the right buyer. Only because he has now shunned me.
dark_abyss

Park Hills, MO

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Shawn is an idiot and he thinks that shitty lil mustang is a big bad ass car I mean I know mustangs can get mean but his is a lowgeared piece of shit he says its the fastest car in town and noone will race him but iv seen ppl try and he just runs
Secret

Alexandria, VA

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Total woman abuser treats his mail ordered bride that he has kids with like shit . He's a drunken fool and a pedi file . I know this very well witnessed his very vulgar rudeness to his wife
kevin

Star City, AR

#20 Feb 11, 2013
He is a drug dealer who will go down with the rest of them. He is a problem to our Community.
his friend

Jackson, MO

#22 Feb 11, 2013
He is none of these terrible things u people say. All you guys are talkin is rumors. Get a life. He dont do nothin but mind his own business. Obviously you guys have nothing better to than to get on topix and cause drama. Grow up. Cause I'm sure over half of you all are grown adults. Act like one, seriously..(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why was the fuzz at jessie pinkley's house so l... 2 hr Someone who knows 4
meth and children 2 hr Someone who knows 5
What happened to the 08 class (Sep '09) 13 hr hopeful 5
does any one know what happened to Daniel Tayson Mon jones 1
Spencer Gibson the snitch Mon guilty by associa... 3
Robert shoemaker Sun DMK 7
does anyone know Jamie (parson)Edwards (Mar '10) Sun suggestion 34
More from around the web

Fredericktown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE