Coley Mills or Gray-Mills or whatever. Anyone opinion?

Posted in the Fredericktown Forum

donchito

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Coley Mills or Gray-Mills or whatever. Anyone opinion?
A Friend

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2011
He is the coolest brother in the hood! He is a heck of a friend. He's fun to be around, funny, and the best dang dancer I know!
donchito

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2011
Well i heard he was cool but idk...
Just Sayin

Hayti, MO

#4 Feb 11, 2011
He's a really good football player!
B friend

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2011
Awesome guy.
AP_Lewandowski

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2011
Lives with me. Crazy at times...but one of the coolest kids I've ever met.
Coley Mills_Da Mayne

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2011
choaddddy mcduffykins
You bet

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2011
He is a cool dude!
unknown

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2011
He's an extremely good kisser. No joke. He has serious skills
ewwww

United States

#11 Jul 20, 2011
Heard he lives with AP and that they are lovers now. Why Coley went gay is beyond me when he could be tapin those fine sisters he used to live with!
Disgusted

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Feb 14, 2012
ewwww wrote:
Heard he lives with AP and that they are lovers now. Why Coley went gay is beyond me when he could be tapin those fine sisters he used to live with!
Yeah, it is sickening that him & his sister are that close. I mean especially Coley & Kindsey! Have u seen their pictures :(
General Mills Coley

Fayette, MO

#14 Feb 27, 2012
Ya'll funny as heck. Hi haters!
General Mills Coley

Fayette, MO

#15 Feb 27, 2012
unknown wrote:
He's an extremely good kisser. No joke. He has serious skills
Who is this? Lol but thanks
Amazing Grace

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Aug 16, 2012
Coley did you leave your foster home because Barry Mills & Regina Mills got in trouble for stealing money, embezzling the religious institutions, and real estate. Leading up to them losing their house in town. What a christian family, Regina sleeping with the preacher at Calvary Temple, and they have the nerve to go to Meadow Heights like nothing ever happened. Did they put you on Aderol, like they did that other little boy they adopted? Kindsey looks like she lost alot of weight, she was dumpy but u can even tell in her pictures that her eyes r dilated, I mean Aderol is legalized methamphetamine. I bet they pocket alot of their children's prescriptions, just like they pocketed from their churches. Maybe Kindsey uses her job at the hospital to pocket medicine from the hospital, because she learned that from her parents. Thou shall not lie, Thou shall not commit adultury, Thous shall not steal, Thou shall not bear false witness, and Thou shall not covet. Unconditional Love goes alot farther than medication!!!
wow
#17 Aug 16, 2012
You've got a sick mind. Kindsey is probably one of the better girls in this town that I do know, she's not taking drugs to lose weight, have you ever thought maybe she works hard almost everyday to get herself things she deserves?! I know working a lot is stressful especially at a young age, so before you dis her, you should get to know her. A person like you doesn't deserve to know a person like her, actually. She has a heart and has enough respect to keep negative things about people and their family off the Internet. As for her mother and father I don't know what goes on but there is no need to drag their innocent children into this!
whatch yourself

Park Hills, MO

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Hey amazing grace, since you know the commandments so well you should also know Judge not least ye be judged... I am not a devout Christian and I know that... I don't know them personally but sounds like you should shut the fuck up! For behind every stone thrown is a sinner.
Reasonable_1

Concord, CA

#19 Aug 27, 2012
Amazing Grace.
1) As stated above, her parents actions should not be taken out on their children.
2) That is if those rumors are even TRUE.
3) I'm pretty sure this forum was made to ask about Coley.. Not the Mills' family as whole. It sounds to me like you're only on this site to stir up drama and put your small minded, improbable, and "he said, she said" opinions in where they are neither needed nor wanted.
4) As someone who knows Kindsey personally, she is an extremely hard worker. Very driven, very reliable, very trustworthy. And sadly, would probably forgive you for all the trash talk out of your mouth against herself and her family. Because she really is that good of a person.
5) Don't quote the Bible if you're going to use it to be a hypocrite. Personally, I think God would come near appreciating someone like Kindsey who helps people, is trustworthy, and has an awesome upbeat personality, more than he would appreciate someone like you who uses his commandments to make others look bad and make yourself seem "holier than thou." So kudos to you for trashing an entire family you know nothing about and throwing their beliefs in their face, when clearly you forgot that God forgives as well. Which after your comments you should be pretty thankful for. This is all coming from someone who does not attend church.
fredericktown man

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Aug 30, 2012
Great guy excellent running back miss him in football

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min Grape Ape 3,185
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 33 min CB can see both s... 587
drug head 1 hr heller 7
Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Geoff Fields 7 hr GUEST 3
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 17 hr FyI 304
watson street deals 18 hr get a life 1
invitation Ferguson residents move to Frederick... 18 hr Tom 5
Fredericktown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Fredericktown Jobs

Fredericktown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fredericktown News, Events & Info