anyone know Jamie Lee???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
juscurious

Bonne Terre, MO

#1 Apr 29, 2012
does anybody know anything about jamie lee?

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 30, 2012
juscurious wrote:
jamie lee who are you talking about there are a lot of jamie lees
friend of jamies

Park Hills, MO

#3 May 14, 2012
i know a jamie lee why are you looking for her?
lostlove420

Wentzville, MO

#4 May 29, 2012
Ya can u descibe her a bit
artie

Park Hills, MO

#5 May 29, 2012
juscurious wrote:
if it's the jamie lee that I know then you are treading on dangerous territory. Her father is someone you don't want to mess with in fact just by posting this you will be very lucky if he does not find out who you are. I have seen people dissappear and never heard from again for messing with his family, they are part of a very large "FAMILY" if you know what I mean, and I don't mean a family of hillbillies. Her father knows ALOT of people and he will not have to lift a finger to get at you, I suggest you STOP while you are ahead if it's the jamie lee that I know.
juscurious

Park Hills, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2012
its the one with red hair and is seen riding with the cops
wildman

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
i really doubt u saw her with cops. and if u mean her any harm it aint her dad ya gotta worry about. its me.
if heav

Bellevue, WA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
artie wrote:
<quoted text> if it's the jamie lee that I know then you are treading on dangerous territory. Her father is someone you don't want to mess with in fact just by posting this you will be very lucky if he does not find out who you are. I have seen people dissappear and never heard from again for messing with his family, they are part of a very large "FAMILY" if you know what I mean, and I don't mean a family of hillbillies. Her father knows ALOT of people and he will not have to lift a finger to get at you, I suggest you STOP while you are ahead if it's the jamie lee that I know.
in that case her throat feels beter than a chereb lifting you into the hevins
wildman

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2012
other than being a liar that cant keep from telling lies on everyone she knows. including her husband her sugar daddy and anyone that comes in contact with her. and not knowing how to treat freinds or anyone else for that matter without using them. shes fine. shes ur freind untill she sees the next person. then ur a piece of shit. and she forgets every promise she made to u 5 minutes before that. is that the jamie lee u mean?
ribrick

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Johnson? Ho. Nasty, too.
ribrick

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2012
artie wrote:
<quoted text> if it's the jamie lee that I know then you are treading on dangerous territory. Her father is someone you don't want to mess with in fact just by posting this you will be very lucky if he does not find out who you are. I have seen people dissappear and never heard from again for messing with his family, they are part of a very large "FAMILY" if you know what I mean, and I don't mean a family of hillbillies. Her father knows ALOT of people and he will not have to lift a finger to get at you, I suggest you STOP while you are ahead if it's the jamie lee that I know.
so I guess there's supposed to be some kind of Jamie lee gang protecting some trashy ho's "good name"? LOL. Good luck getting anyone to believe that one. SUREEEE. Not afraid of a bunch of dope heads. Funny sh*t.
wildman

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2013
aint no one helpen her anymore. she fucks over every one she comes in contact with. married with kids to. but u never see them with her.com pulsive liar and a lot more. that the one ur talken about? Ya i know her only to well. could go on and on. But so could a lot of other people.
wildman

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
She is married and is fu king at least 3 other guys i know of.Runs around from one guy to the next telling lies on the other ones. Falsely accuses people of all kinds of stuff.She sends the cops to peoples house with false pretense.She has at least two kids, more i think,but only has 1 in her possesion. Wwitch she drags around with her like a dog on a leash to every dope house and low life hangout around.THIS BITCH IS TROUBLE.BE WARNED. Her favorite thing to hook a differnt guy is she wants to try anal sex but her present guy is to big or rough. Ya, u know thats a lie when you get a echo. Head is below avarage.And the red pink hair distracts from the job at hand.So just using ur hand is a good idea concerning this trashy hoe.3449
someone that knows

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2013
That aint all she is. She is working under cover for the cops.Just seems they would use someone that wasnt the biggest user dealer in town.She driving a silver grand cheroke jeep.and ya wildman im turning her in to dfs today. u dont know half of it.
wildman

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2013
dont know about that. but a lieing slut she is for sure. spider monkey to.
wildman

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Who ever is doing this dope wh re now better be using a condom. last time i seen her she had nasty green puss running out her nipples.
Was there

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2013
I hear she went back to her husband last week. This week shes gone again. And he is got some shit ajax wont wash off.Poor guy. Guess he dont know what she really is. A doper hoe.
wildman

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2013
what happen to artie? did he change his name to jamie lee. no one seems to be worse for wear, for telling what she is. guess daddy aint all that. she aint either.
Boss hogg

Alexandria, VA

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Word to the wise... You'll get more than a splinter tappin that stick.
Im_jamie_lee

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
um.... as far as I know Im the only Jamie Lee with red hair that's running around with the cops because I'm in the police academy. I'm not married and don't have kids so I think ya'll are confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas station/diner by Wal-mart 26 min Ftowner 3
Jeremy Mooney and Brandy??????!!! 2 hr poor guy 4
Organic beef 10 hr Guest 2
Sarah Pogue (Jun '10) 12 hr Lena 10
Madonna Bowling 13 hr Fred 9
Robert shoemaker 13 hr okay 12
Couple being ivestigated for child/elderly abuse 13 hr okay 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages