Can you buy monster energy drinks wit...
OMG

New Fairfield, CT

#24 May 22, 2012
Why don't you try buying real food with your food stamps that I am supplying for you. What kind of idiot would post such a question. Pisses me off that I work my ass off to supply you with energy drinks.
How Nice

Ballwin, MO

#25 May 23, 2012
Seems to be a problem here. Working 10 years, and no savings? For a rainy day? And now working illegally? And all that time, no thought about the 3 kids? What their going to eat? Appears to be a little late to worry about their welfare now. God help you would buy veggies or meat with the energy drink money. Here's a few clues. Get ANOTHER job. Sell the 60" plasma TV. Sell the kids toys (eat or play?). Ask yourself this. If EBT was not available, would you let your kids starve? If the answer is no, then you are using it as a convenient way to have others finance children they are not responsible for. Do us all a favor. If you are not looking to get slaughtered on this forum, start thinking. Don't advertise the fact that you buy unnecessary items with other peoples money. And you are right. You USED TO pay taxes for other people. Seems to me that yesterday you couldn't spell "useless welfare cheat, and now you are one.
K-Rad

Brookfield, CT

#26 May 24, 2012
I agree that some people misuse the system. I had to swallow my pride and apply for food stamps when I found out I was pregnant. Not only does my husband work his ass off, but I work part time and go to college. There are people who truly need it and automatically assuming the worst is ignorant.
geez

Troy, MO

#27 May 24, 2012
I'm sick of the "holier than thou" "I pay for you to sit on your ass" bullshit. Not everyone that is on food stamps cheats the system, there ARE people who actually need them AND work. Some people are so judgmental when they have no idea what they're talking about. People CAN work AND pay taxes while receiving food stamps. Food stamps is NOT welfare, that is when you have NO income coming in and the state pays you (TANIF). Do a little research before judging everyone.
ddig

United States

#28 May 25, 2012
LOL this forum is really funny, I work 50 hrs. A week starting my own landscape company, and in school for a electrician technician, and I still have ebt! And use every penny on it! I am 22 years old and with a beautiful 3month old daughter and a wonderful fiance i take care of, I looked up this because I am very tired because I do not get one day off a week and I am very healthy, but I wanted a little energy boost "caffeine" in my system. The reason I have ebt is because I want the most and the best for my family and healthy food is not cheap. So the next person that says go get a job or everyone on ebt is lazy. Is a dumb ass
OMG

New Fairfield, CT

#29 May 25, 2012
Well I guess it's a pride thing. I want the best for my family too, but I'll settle for Great Value, and buy it with my own money.
ddig

United States

#30 May 25, 2012
I also hate when people don't have a job and do nothing with there lives but live off the government, but you people make it sound like everyone with ebt is a lazy criminal, but there are people that work very hard and go to school so they don't have to use ebt there entire life, anybody that has gone to school knows it is very expensive . And for me to raise a family healthy and happy and go to school and starting my own business on the side and only 22 years old would need a little assistance. But I promise you my pride is still high and always will be. Because I know I am a very hard working and loving father.
OMG

Chicago, IL

#31 May 25, 2012
I never said I hated people on EBT. I just don't like it abused. I started my career in a grocery store and I knew the people who where on food stamps at the time by looking at their carts. I am sure you have a good work ethic and you will not abuse the system and will be off it when you get on track. If the system is used for a right purpose I will not gripe. Hats off to you for educating yourself and trying to start a business.
How Nice

Ballwin, MO

#32 May 26, 2012
Quit school! Get asecond job! I pay for those loans. You didn't ask me if you should have kids. You rolled the dice and took the chance. Now that you lost, you don't want to pay the price. And your EBT comes right out of my paycheck. It's really nice you want to get ahead. And I guess your mom told you that you are special. Well she was right. All losers are "special".
Dummies

Dallas, TX

#33 May 27, 2012
Get a life who cares! Taxes gotta go somewhere so who cares! Stop being so stingy and worried about everyone else! I work hard to but I'm not complaining about people getting ebt!
How Nice

Ballwin, MO

#34 May 27, 2012
Dummies wrote:
Get a life who cares! Taxes gotta go somewhere so who cares! Stop being so stingy and worried about everyone else! I work hard to but I'm not complaining about people getting ebt!
I agree! Please call the IRS and tell them you are ready to pay my share too. I applaud you for your "donation" on my behalf. I also work hard and I believe because of my efforts, MY family should eat first. If I wanted more kids, I would have had more. I had as many as I could care for. And pay for. I don't like paying for other people's problems. I didn't make them and I shouldn't have to solve them. Once again, thanks for paying my share. I can use the extra money.
Grammar

Virginia Beach, VA

#35 May 29, 2012
There, their and they're. Please learn to use each one properly.
Matt

Park Hills, MO

#36 May 29, 2012
How Nice wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Please call the IRS and tell them you are ready to pay my share too. I applaud you for your "donation" on my behalf. I also work hard and I believe because of my efforts, MY family should eat first. If I wanted more kids, I would have had more. I had as many as I could care for. And pay for. I don't like paying for other people's problems. I didn't make them and I shouldn't have to solve them. Once again, thanks for paying my share. I can use the extra money.
Well, you need to be enlightened! For one children aren't a problem! If they did throw away with ebt you would still be charged the same amount of taxes. It wouldn lessen the amount you pay in taxes. They money would start going else where. So before I would rather see my money go to money hungry government officials, I would much rather see it go somewhere else.
really

O Fallon, MO

#37 May 29, 2012
How Nice wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Please call the IRS and tell them you are ready to pay my share too. I applaud you for your "donation" on my behalf. I also work hard and I believe because of my efforts, MY family should eat first. If I wanted more kids, I would have had more. I had as many as I could care for. And pay for. I don't like paying for other people's problems. I didn't make them and I shouldn't have to solve them. Once again, thanks for paying my share. I can use the extra money.
Why should your family come before mine if I work AND receive food stamps? You think just because you don't receive government assistance that you are more important? I hardly think so. Not everyone plans on losing a job or things changing AFTER they've had a family. They don't just sit here and think "oh, I think I'll get pregnant so I can make YOU pay more taxes", whatever. You need a wake up call. I pray you never fall on hard times and your selfishness comes back to bite you in the ass, then again maybe I'll pray it does.
dont know much

Park Hills, MO

#38 May 29, 2012
I love how you broke asses complain that you work, but cant afford food. Ramen noodle are like $.10 each, lol. I bet you can afford your smokes and beer though, right? If you cant buy energy drinks, maybe you can buy some vegetable seeds & plant yourself some food, that way you will never go without, unless you're a complete fucktard
really

Saint Charles, MO

#39 May 29, 2012
dont know much wrote:
I love how you broke asses complain that you work, but cant afford food. Ramen noodle are like $.10 each, lol. I bet you can afford your smokes and beer though, right? If you cant buy energy drinks, maybe you can buy some vegetable seeds & plant yourself some food, that way you will never go without, unless you're a complete fucktard
There you go again with assumptions. I, for one, don't drink or smoke, so go bitch to someone else with your judgmental ass.
How Nice

Florissant, MO

#40 May 29, 2012
You really don't think things out, do you? My family, according to you, is like your family. Bad thought pattern. You need me to feed you, I don't need you for anything. And you're right, not everyone plans. Responsible people know nothing lasts forever, so they prepare for harder times while the jobs and money are good. New concept for you, huh? Don't worry if I'll make it. I will have to. Somebody has to be responsible enough to pay for the "useless eaters." Ther's an old saying you might want to think about....."If you want to complain about farmers, don't talk with your mouth full"
Seriously

United States

#41 May 29, 2012
For real!!!! Single parents who work full time and take care of their children don't get much sleep. Some of us use energy drinks to help us out at work or at home as long as we make sure our children are fed and food is bought first what does it matter if we spend three bucks on a couple of energy drinks to help us keep up with work and children and nobody pays for my foodstamps but me I work I pay back my debt with my taxes so if I choose to buy a monster with my foodstamps that's nobody's buisness....now as for people who do cheat the system have no job ect ya they do need to buy food and only food with them....but whatever that's just my opinion
How Nice

Florissant, MO

#42 May 29, 2012
I agree. I would never take other people's money and be stupid enough to advertise the fact that I'm using it foolishly. Think of this as being gay. Don't ask, don't tell. And with as many kids as we have, any amount of sleep would be welcome. But I'm glad to hear you don't "get much' I'll take that into consideration while I'm off to work again to support your "woe is me", "its everbody else"s fault", and "they just don't understand" sorry butt!
Seriously

United States

#44 May 30, 2012
And I myself get about three to the and a half hours of sleep a night wake up take Care of my child til I go to work then work a full shift come home take care of my child more clean ect ect by time I'm done with that it's four am so excuse me I an energy drink helps me out don't tell me I'm sorry cuz I'm a pretty responsible adult who pays rent electricity water phone cable an hospital bills on my own and buys my child's clothes body washes and ect so ya after all of that foodstamps help cuz there's a lot to supply myself and my child so get off you holier than now high horse not all of us are so blessed to have what u obviously have a man to take care of us or whatever u magically have that helps u afford everything and some ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Braswell/Elizabeth Schmidt 3 hr Kenny 9
Whos got the Best fish taco in town? 4 hr Alex 3
Cpl Long fabricating evidence (Aug '16) 20 hr Victimized 15
C-barn Mon Sandra 9
c barn (Jun '16) Mon Worked for RAY 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Shawna thacker (Apr '16) Apr 21 someone 2

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages