Can you buy monster energy drinks wit...

Can you buy monster energy drinks with EBT at country mart?

Posted in the Fredericktown Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Curious Jorge

Sikeston, MO

#1 Nov 30, 2011
I heard that you can but I know that if it says supplement facts on it you can't.
Jason

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Well to answer your question, Curious WhoreGay, You should know the truth about whats in Monster Energy drinks. if You drink em long enough, you'll feel the effects soon later in your life. you should move onto another energy drink take my advice whoregay. lol I just say whoregay because thats the way you pronounce Jorge, some people mistake it and think its George spelt another way hahahahahaha dumb losers who think that. No Offence of course those are great shoes you have on btw.
snake

Van Buren, MO

#4 Dec 1, 2011
Just wondering: While you make a valid point about SNAP funding and its proper uses, I do not think you totally understand how much public assistance is needed. If not for programs like SNAP there would be many, many people in our community, and elsewhere who would suffer both nutritionally and financially to a higher degree. Saying that a person should "get a job" is a blanket statement that is easier said than done. Not only is employment a bit hard to come by, but the positions that are available often do not allow a person, or family to survive with out assistance. Many citizens who use SNAP and other forms assistance are working, often times very hard, but still cannot get by because of wage inequality, and lack of benefits.
Also, unless you are wealthy it is a very little of your tax dollars that fund public assistance. Even if one is wealthy the percentage of their tax bill that funds public assistance a drop in the bucket. Public assistance only makes up 1/4 of 1 percent of federal discresionary spending. When we consider defense spending makes up 20 percent of the federal budget I think there is probably more to be concerned regarding that fact.
Curious Jorge

Sikeston, MO

#5 Dec 1, 2011
Aint like im spending $50 a week on energy drinks, I'd just like to get a 4 pack when I go shoppin for food. I am lookin for a job, i just spent last two months not eating every day so sit on it.
no way

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2011
i work everyday and dnt have money 2 buy food some days and YES it pisses me off when people come where i work and buy bullshit w ebt
no way

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2011
and single people w no kids and min wage job are not eligible for any assistance we cant have energy drinks
bull

Troy, MO

#8 Dec 1, 2011
single people without children are eligible for up to $200 a month. If you believe that you aren't then you haven't applied for assistance in a long time and youre going with the majority in assumptions about the program
WTF

Tampa, FL

#9 Dec 8, 2011
Only in Fredmo.
Grateful

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2011
bull wrote:
single people without children are eligible for up to $200 a month. If you believe that you aren't then you haven't applied for assistance in a long time and youre going with the majority in assumptions about the program
Do u have to have to show proof u have a lot of bills too? Where do i go to get assistsnce?
SNAP

Shirley, AR

#11 Dec 9, 2011
You can apply online or you go to your local family service office.

http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/fstamp/
wtfisthis

Malden, MO

#12 Dec 14, 2011
wow really?
peeved

Kansas City, KS

#14 Feb 12, 2012
maybe you should suck up your pride and file for food stamps if your working but still cant afford to eat. just saying
no way wrote:
i work everyday and dnt have money 2 buy food some days and YES it pisses me off when people come where i work and buy bullshit w ebt
peeved

Kansas City, KS

#15 Feb 12, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Why don't you get a freakin job you loser! My taxes are not supposed to help you buy energy drinks!you welfare people make me sick!
people Like you who presume to know all and judge all make me sick! I was searching the internet to see if you could buy energy drinks with ebt and came across your post. You are ignorant to any reality other than your own, I am a stay at home mom and my husband was laid off 4 weeks ago. He has had a full time job since high school (10 years) and has yet to find a job.4 weeks and zero money we are concerned about feeding our small child so yes we have gotten food stamps. My husband gets up and debates plasma twice a week and has been helping a local construction company 14 hours a day under the table making 5 dollars an hour until he can find a job so an energy drink is a real nice thing if we can get it. He is the most hardworking person I've ever met and I'm so proud of him so you need to get over yourself!!! And broaden your mind!!!!!!
Hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 12, 2012
Yes you can buy them with ebt!
Goose184

Queen Creek, AZ

#18 May 3, 2012
Some of these comments are hurtful. Why would you reply to something like this or search this if you weren't curious yourself. Everything a family of 5 and a single working dad might need a energy drink every once in a while to keep up working 50+ hours a week and supporting a wife and 3 kids. It's hard and yes a energy drink every once in a while would be nice. So fuck off Jason.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#19 May 3, 2012
Hey look on the bright side maybe it will give them thenergy to get off their butt n work !
unknown

Farmington, MO

#20 May 3, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Why don't you get a freakin job you loser! My taxes are not supposed to help you buy energy drinks!you welfare people make me sick!
just cuz u make enough to buy groceries doesn't mean the rest of us do smartass
KenMarSch

United States

#21 May 3, 2012
Hey now, maybe they are buying an energy drink to perk up for job hunting. Lol.
Rae

United States

#22 May 9, 2012
just wondering wrote:
You are an ass and need to educate yourself! I work part time and search for a fulltime position in my down time. Everyone that is on foodstamps or welfare are not losers they are people like yourself who are experiencing difficulty. They have worked and do work so it IS NOT YOUR TAXES that is paying for it! IT IS THEIR TAXES BEING PAID BACK IN THE FORM
OF PUBLIC ASSITANCE!

Now everyone is entitled to their opinions even if they are ass backwards such as yours. So with that being said...yes there are people that do abuse these services an they give everyone a bad rap! BUT to generalize your comment shows how close midend, uneducated, selfish, un sympathic, un empathetic and idiotic you truly are.

Educate yourself on topics you know mothing about so that next time you don't look like a complete dumbass
Rae

United States

#23 May 9, 2012
I freakin hate typin on my iphone. But I'm that everyone that cares will understand what I'm trying to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Jeni 3 min JustJeni 2
huddle house 6 hr Hell 7
Howdy Fitzwater 7 hr PROOF IN THE PUDDING 7
TV tower antenna repair Tue Better get to cli... 4
mills barber shop (Jul '13) Tue Old friend 10
Robert McKim Aug 20 I know 1
Cherokee pass Woodyard Aug 15 someone 2

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance