Does anyone know ethan street?

Posted in the Fredericktown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
my man

United States

#1 May 22, 2010
Does anyone know ethan street? He is man and i heard a couple of bitchs have been trying to get with him, if you see thoughs girls tell them his girlfriend tonya will beat there ass.
Allison

Dallas, TX

#2 May 22, 2010
This is stupid, if you touch Andrea I'll beat your ass.
Rachel

Chicago, IL

#3 May 23, 2010
If he really cared about you he would make it clear to the girls that he's in a relationship, and you really need to read what you type before you submit it you sound like an idiot.
WoW

United States

#4 May 23, 2010
Jeez let him live his life the way he wants. He has to much shit going on in his life to be dragged onto a gossip site.
Allison

Dallas, TX

#5 May 23, 2010
WoW wrote:
Jeez let him live his life the way he wants. He has to much shit going on in his life to be dragged onto a gossip site.
exactly. Same thing with his girlfriend. But I have the feeling this is a fake post.
WoW

United States

#6 May 25, 2010
Sounds like someone who just wants to drag people on here and make them look bad in other peoples eyes. They are good people and don't deserve this kind of crap.
amber

United States

#7 May 29, 2012
He's my brother so all I know is you better keep his f***ING name out of your mouths
ahaha.

Dallas, TX

#8 May 29, 2012
I always thought he was hot
Mee

Brookfield, CT

#9 Jul 12, 2012
He's my fiance so I suggest you all keep your mouths shut about him.
mike

Park Hills, MO

#10 Jul 13, 2012
I sucked his wee wee a time or two.
eww

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 1, 2012
lol i went to school with him.. and didnt he learn his lesson with his first wife? haha
Some girl

Brookfield, CT

#12 Jun 23, 2013
He is a great guy and an awesome Dad!
crackazzho

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 24, 2013
He ain't no damn good. You don't what you don't know. There are 2 sides 2 every story just like there are 2 sides to the street. But I luv him anyway bitch that he is.
Rock star

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 24, 2013
He parties like it's 1999.
huh

Southbury, CT

#15 Oct 26, 2013
?
mommy1

Brookfield, CT

#16 Nov 13, 2013
He's not that great a dad he doesn't see his kids even though he puts on a good show for surrounding people.
hmm

Southbury, CT

#17 Nov 14, 2013
Does he visit his first daughter or his second?
mommy1

Brookfield, CT

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Well he doesn't visit his first she doesn't even know him hardly.
hmm

Leadwood, MO

#19 Dec 19, 2013
That's just sad!
mommy1

Brookfield, CT

#20 Jan 7, 2014
Not sad, just shows you what kind of boys are not capable of fully growing up to take care of all of their responsibilities and like to just pick and choose which ones to spend time with. But like I said not sad, his first daughter has a great man in her life who loves her, and would do anything for her. To her that is her daddy. So, it can't be sad if the said child doesn't know the difference, am I correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silver mines caretakers? 2 hr Yup 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Shetty flappy flarps 1,089
End time signs 10 hr Wrong thinking 6
My boyfriend 18 hr Find a real man 2
andrew bain Mon nosyone 1
Dyer Wolves Sun Mnm 5
any trapers have any coyote pups for sale (Mar '12) Sun Crazywolf 48

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages