Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 27, 2011
Who is this?
ohlord

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2011
brando wrote:
Who is this?
His name I'd trevor skirby and he nothing but a druggie and steals people medicences and does variety of drugs
brando

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 27, 2011
Oh really my son has been hanging around him and I need to know what to expect
hmph

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2011
brando wrote:
Oh really my son has been hanging around him and I need to know what to expect
well if your son is a good kid.....expect things to change. soon you will notice things missing from your home....trevor is a lowlife and always involved in shady dealings.....drinking...theft. ...drugs.... i wouldnt be caught letting my kids hang out with him.
ohlord

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2011
Well said hmph! Brando noone saying to ask your child to stop being friends with him just saying watch for changes in their behavior and etc....
Brando

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2011
Thanks for all ur help
TREVOR SKIBY

Bonnots Mill, MO

#7 May 2, 2011
OK LISTEN HERE PPL WHOEVER YOU ARE U DONT EVEN KNOW ME.. APPARENTLY JUST CUZ I HAVE DONE THINGS IN MY LIFE DOESNT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON, IF IM SOOO BAD THEN WHY ARENT I IN PRISON OR JAIL OR REHAB, SO WHOEVER U ARE U NEED TO KEEP UR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF!!! AND IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME SAY IT TO MY FACE!!! AND NO I DONT INFLUENCE PPL INTO DOING THINGS, ITS THEM INFLUENCING ME, AND IM PRETTY SURE THAT YOUR NOT PERFECT EITHER, SO KEEP TALKING TRASH AND DO YOUR DRAMA, BECAUSE I COULD CARE LESS WHAT U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME!!! AND ALSO ITS TREVOR SKIBY!! NOT SKIBIE SO SHUT UR MOUTH AND QUIT TALKIN SMACK...
hmph

United States

#8 May 2, 2011
Oh so now ur the victim???? People influencing you....oh so not ur fault its their fault??? Weird how that works!!!!! And I believe u have been in and out of jail haven't you or that wasn't your fault either???
ohlord

United States

#9 May 2, 2011
Shoot if u look at missouri case net check out the record yourself he has!
bee

Lynwood, CA

#10 May 2, 2011
how can i check that out
bee

Lynwood, CA

#11 May 2, 2011
hey i know that kid trevor skiby over Ten yrs and he is not a bad kid... so who ever is talking smack you guys should stop bcuz KARMA!!! is goin to come bak to you ppl so quit talkin bad ok...

“Meh”

Since: Jan 11

Under your bed

#12 May 2, 2011
bee wrote:
how can i check that out
You go to Casenet.com and under search terms,(upper right corner), you pick litigants name.
i know him

United States

#13 May 2, 2011
Trevor is a good kid and like most of us(those who admit it) have all made mistakes in our past. thats why its called growing up! i know trevor and his family quite well he comes from a good family and yes made some choices good and bad but thats where we learn and become a better person. Keep up your head trevor!!!
Allison

United States

#14 May 2, 2011
He is a turd. :)
bee

Lynwood, CA

#16 May 3, 2011
yeah i totally agree w you "i know Him"
He is a good kid.. everyone is human n everyone makes mistakes no matter what kind.. no one is perfect...
omg

Farmington, MO

#17 Jan 14, 2012
A good kid, you all lie, go to case net and check out his record.. come on folks you know hes bad, Hes been in jail for over months just recently released and waiting trial for rape of a 13 year old girl, come on, stop your son now, .... and yes drugs, look at his facebook.. come on
Classmate

Park Hills, MO

#18 Jan 16, 2012
Its simple. He's a POS!!
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 16, 2012
Isn't he in jail again I thought? Wow wonderful role model!!!
bee

Perris, CA

#20 Jan 18, 2012
Seriously ppl STOP getting in his business I known this kid for 10 yrs or more... Show some RESPECT, worry about your own problems not other peoples... STOP posting things about him if he is in jail or not is you business seriously. Once agian show RESPECT for his family and close friends that care bout him.. This is to all the people that are talking smack bout him, Would you like if other people start talking smack bout you, a friend or even a family member i bet you wouldnt like it huh.. So please STOP talkng about him..........
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 19, 2012
My girlfriend said she seen him at the courthouse and he was there. She didn't hear what judge had say but said he looked sad. I bet the bastard got what was coming to him and now he gonna pay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Mooney and Brandy??????!!! 2 hr Hey 3
Max Tesnow 3 hr Nerfgunner 4
C-Barn, Southwood & W Main 5 hr AlanP 9
couples 6 hr JustJen 2
Heed the warning 6 hr JustJen 1
bobby spain (Oct '14) 23 hr opinionated 82
alex hawking 23 hr you202 1
More from around the web

Fredericktown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE