Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6919 Sep 26, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the IQ of the plants you eat. Just because you have been indoctrinated to think animals are excempt in the food chain means you've lost touch with the reality that allowed your ancestors to survive to spawn you. Domesticated animals do have the right to a humane life and a humane death, period! My most loyal protector is a 9mm. BTW, I ate dog in a RESTAURANT, not a backyard BBQ. It didn't do anything for my balls, but it did fill my stomach. Your attitude is down right scary. If you were dying from starvation and had to choose between a baby and a dog, I can only assume you and the dog would be the only survivors.
We are getting off topic again. Prop.B is about stopping the less than steller from breeding dogs like rabbits in deplorable conditions. It has been a red hot way of making money for the last twenty years and naturally some very unsavory folks have got in on the action.Kind of like pit bulls and crack. We want the bads ones out of business. Remember please--Proposition B--Proposition B---Proposition B --PLEASE VOTE YES!!
farmer

Haslet, TX

#6920 Sep 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>We are getting off topic again. Prop.B is about stopping the less than steller from breeding dogs like rabbits in deplorable conditions. It has been a red hot way of making money for the last twenty years and naturally some very unsavory folks have got in on the action.Kind of like pit bulls and crack. We want the bads ones out of business. Remember please--Proposition B--Proposition B---Proposition B --PLEASE VOTE YES!!
It's over u f---ing idiot, what do want next?

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6921 Sep 27, 2012
farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's over u f---ing idiot, what do want next?
I want u farmers to go back to school so u can come up with a substitute for the word f---ing. It makes u sound like a low class idiot.
Disgusted

United States

#6923 Sep 27, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the IQ of the plants you eat. Just because you have been indoctrinated to think animals are excempt in the food chain means you've lost touch with the reality that allowed your ancestors to survive to spawn you. Domesticated animals do have the right to a humane life and a humane death, period! My most loyal protector is a 9mm. BTW, I ate dog in a RESTAURANT, not a backyard BBQ. It didn't do anything for my balls, but it did fill my stomach. Your attitude is down right scary. If you were dying from starvation and had to choose between a baby and a dog, I can only assume you and the dog would be the only survivors.
My IQ surpasses those with neanderthal mentality. Only humans think they are above the food chain. My ancestors were part of the "eat and get eaten" chain," if you want to play that game. I would like to see your 9mm ride herd on your kids innocently playing in the yard when a nasty-minded stranger drives by. A dog would protect your kids while you are out playing with your guns. I suggest you research the role of the dog in human history! If you think a restaurant makes it right to eat dogs, then you are dead wrong. People who don't eat meat are healthier than people who do.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6924 Sep 27, 2012
vegan 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Humans deserve to starve to death if they do not have the sense to stop breeding. Are they truly that stupid?
Besides, millions could die and it would not make a dent in the world's overpopulated mass.
Animals do not know any better, but people do.
Lastly, animals were also on this beloved Earth long before people. I'd like to see the human race get along without them!
If the world is overpopulated and you are firm on your belief then why don't you do us all a favor and rid yourself from the face of the earth. Either support your cause or shut up.
Truth Hurts

Pekin, IL

#6925 Sep 27, 2012
Shot a few squirrels last weekend, the last one
was in the top of a tree. Hit him right in the head with a .22, when he fell he hit every branch on the way down.

Squirrel gravy = YUMMY!!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#6926 Sep 27, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>My IQ surpasses those with neanderthal mentality. Only humans think they are above the food chain. My ancestors were part of the "eat and get eaten" chain," if you want to play that game. I would like to see your 9mm ride herd on your kids innocently playing in the yard when a nasty-minded stranger drives by. A dog would protect your kids while you are out playing with your guns. I suggest you research the role of the dog in human history! If you think a restaurant makes it right to eat dogs, then you are dead wrong. People who don't eat meat are healthier than people who do.
You are absolutely correct and I should be ashamed to have an opinion that differs from yours. You are far too superior to neanderthal carnivores such as myself.
Disgusted

United States

#6927 Sep 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
If the world is overpopulated and you are firm on your belief then why don't you do us all a favor and rid yourself from the face of the earth. Either support your cause or shut up.
I support my cause 24/7 and will until the day I die, like a preacher to his church. I am "good" vs. evil. That's you. I'd like to ask what you have done for mankind other than be a "waste of space" and suck up every natural resource on this planet. I don't breed and I don't starve. That is the difference between us. I serve a purpose... the voice for the innocent. You serve no purpose, whatsoever.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6928 Sep 28, 2012
No, I understand most people are just consumers but it has also became the societal norm. I also love animals, but i'm not an agenda 21 wack job like yourself. Also, I have no children but I would not feel guilty for procreating, and it would be a planned and thought out decision. I dont really even think you actually think this way. You seem like a phony to me.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6929 Sep 28, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>My IQ surpasses those with neanderthal mentality. Only humans think they are above the food chain. My ancestors were part of the "eat and get eaten" chain," if you want to play that game. I would like to see your 9mm ride herd on your kids innocently playing in the yard when a nasty-minded stranger drives by. A dog would protect your kids while you are out playing with your guns. I suggest you research the role of the dog in human history! If you think a restaurant makes it right to eat dogs, then you are dead wrong. People who don't eat meat are healthier than people who do.
The human brain needs fats and cholesterol to function properly. We were meant to eat meat or otherwise we would not have the type of teeth we have. Americans may eat too much meat for the good of their own health I will say that but you have a good chance of developing alzheimers without the proper fats and cholesterol your brain needs to maintain itself. You are gonna need to atleast eat some fish every now and then.
Yeah

Monett, MO

#6930 Sep 28, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>I support my cause 24/7 and will until the day I die, like a preacher to his church. I am "good" vs. evil. That's you. I'd like to ask what you have done for mankind other than be a "waste of space" and suck up every natural resource on this planet. I don't breed and I don't starve. That is the difference between us. I serve a purpose... the voice for the innocent. You serve no purpose, whatsoever.
Besides the spewing and spouting of Agenda 21 social engineering rhetoric, What do you do to help? I make my own earth friendly laundry soap, buy second hand clothes and other items, grow and store my own food, re-purpose scrap materials, and heat my house with scrap wood from lumber mills. So what do you do? Do you live in an empty apartment and starve yourself on carrots? Or do you live in a tee pee and cover yourself with fig leaves or whipe your hind end with pine cones or what?
aur56

Monett, MO

#6931 Sep 28, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides the spewing and spouting of Agenda 21 social engineering rhetoric, What do you do to help? I make my own earth friendly laundry soap, buy second hand clothes and other items, grow and store my own food, re-purpose scrap materials, and heat my house with scrap wood from lumber mills. So what do you do? Do you live in an empty apartment and starve yourself on carrots? Or do you live in a tee pee and cover yourself with fig leaves or whipe your hind end with pine cones or what?
To Yeah...I have to agree with you on this, we also do our part for our living in town abilities.We recycle, we buy local, we raise as much as we can and we'll be getting chickens next year once chicken house is finished, their manure will fertilize our garden and we'll get great eggs. We do eat meat, but get the best we can afford locally.We try to do our share, besides all our dogs are rescues(4) and cats(3).
Animal Respect

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6932 Sep 28, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly can't claim to be well informed about puppy mills. My cynicism isn't a sign I lack empathy--apparently I'm just missing the boat on why additional legislation is necessary. Am I wrong to assume that current laws can impact the problem?
I think you know the answer to that question. Don't you remember your history lessons? If those laws were to be enforced of course they would have a big impact.But alas.......
My grandfather used to tell a tale about the two old farmers debating if a certain mule would obey a command.The one said he had a technique that worked every time in just two steps. Step one, you hit him between the eyes with a two by four. Now that you have his attention,give you direction. Get my point?

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6933 Sep 28, 2012
Animal Respect wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you know the answer to that question. Don't you remember your history lessons? If those laws were to be enforced of course they would have a big impact.But alas.......
My grandfather used to tell a tale about the two old farmers debating if a certain mule would obey a command.The one said he had a technique that worked every time in just two steps. Step one, you hit him between the eyes with a two by four. Now that you have his attention,give you direction. Get my point?
mmmm....yep--point taken....ignorance is no excuse
thought

United States

#6934 Sep 28, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
The human brain needs fats and cholesterol to function properly. We were meant to eat meat or otherwise we would not have the type of teeth we have. Americans may eat too much meat for the good of their own health I will say that but you have a good chance of developing alzheimers without the proper fats and cholesterol your brain needs to maintain itself. You are gonna need to atleast eat some fish every now and then.
better look in your mouth. You will find teeth that more of a horse, than a dog, which by the way, is an omnivore.
Vegan 2

United States

#6935 Sep 28, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but it is still self-serving. I asked what do you do to help mankind. My list is lifelong and endless and you deserve no explanation. You are so limited in your thinking.
Animal Respect

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6936 Sep 28, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm....yep--point taken....ignorance is no excuse
That last line should have read---give your direction. You know, like "gee" or "haw".I hate typos!Sorry!
mohammad

Ballwin, MO

#6937 Sep 28, 2012
if this takes my neighbors cats off the streets i'll be boared not peppering with bb's vote no give me some pleasure in life.i love to shoot wild dogs too the run my cattle they lose weight i lose money they dersive to die

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

#6938 Sep 28, 2012
Animal Respect wrote:
<quoted text>
That last line should have read---give your direction. You know, like "gee" or "haw".I hate typos!Sorry!
lol...I got the idea-my dad owned a team of mules! BTW, he never used anything but his voice on them...
Guest65

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6939 Sep 28, 2012
mohammad wrote:
if this takes my neighbors cats off the streets i'll be boared not peppering with bb's vote no give me some pleasure in life.i love to shoot wild dogs too the run my cattle they lose weight i lose money they dersive to die
Mohammad,you poor thing. You've got the worse attitude I've ever seen. When you were born the doctor must have missed your ass and slapped you in the face. Then you were probably weened on a dill pickle.I'll bet you are a real joy to be around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Jeni the topix naxi. 40 min Brian 5
Business at round about 13 hr Don 4
Research Fitzwater before you vote!!!!! Fri Don 3
Christine Fri Cecil 1
Does anybody know anything about Tim Pingel (Aug '09) May 24 Exgirl friend 5
Lance Cureton pooped in my yard. May 20 Bluster nut 1
Google Fitzwater Florida accident. May 19 ERIC 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages