Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

WTF!!!!is wrong with this kid he cant keep it in his pants beware girls under 18 he has never wore a rubber there is no telling what you could catch and that car well junk with wheels i feel sorry for any female that let him touch her. IF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH LARAMIE ROGERS GO TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT A.S.A.P. ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
Myself

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Bahahahahahahahahaha! Roflmfao!
MEe

Dassel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

personally this kid is one of my best friends so now "the doc" let me ask what is your real name so i can actually conceder your statement.
Myself

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Just because he's one of your bestfriends, doesn't mean what they said was false.
MEe

Dassel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

well that is my point, until i know who it is i cant even conceder there point on the matter bc if they simply hate him and i dont know the reason why should i even conceder what this ashole says

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I've heard the same thing about Laramie. It's true. MEe, why don't you learn how to spell. WTF is "conceder"?????
Allison

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Hey "doc" why don't you look up the proper use of interjections.
Myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I know Laramie extremely
well.
More then a lot of people.
And I'm more with the "doc" person.
Because he's is a manwhore.

Since: Jun 10

Dassel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

just because you think you know someone does not mean you really do I would like you to conceder that fact lol.
Myself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

WTF.. "conceder"?
Angie R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Is this Chantels little brother you all are talking about?
Myself

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Ya
laramiesdad

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

the doc wrote:
WTF!!!!is wrong with this kid he cant keep it in his pants beware girls under 18 he has never wore a rubber there is no telling what you could catch and that car well junk with wheels i feel sorry for any female that let him touch her. IF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH LARAMIE ROGERS GO TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT A.S.A.P. ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
sounds like who ever your are doc you have no cojones

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

you guys are rediculous sereously. i know laramie hes a good kid, so what if he sleeps around most kids do now adays, not his fault the girls dont know how to say no and most of them probably seduce him anyways or does no one realize teenage girls like to do that??? whoever gets anything its their own damn fault and thats including laramie, why dont you all get a life and worry about yourselves instead of what other people are doing? or do you gotta pick on everyone else for no reason to make yourselves feel better about who you really are cause your just as bad if not worse? grow up all of you, except laramies dad no offense to you whatsoever your a good guy too.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

and another statement in laramies defense.. he is a good kid, sometimes hangs out with the wrong crowd and sometimes makes bad choices but how many of you havent? i dont know anyone who hasnt done something wrong in their lives at one point in time, and laramies still young its all part of life. your all a bunch of hippocrytes.
PunkBitch(:

Fredericktown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

LMFAO.
ROFL.
LMAO.
ROFLMFAO.
xDDDDD
jessica terry

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

laremie used to be one of my best friends and i dont agree with the doc he probaly just *ucked u and stopped talking to you get over yourself!!
Laramie

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhhh, this is so great!! lmfao. You guys crack my shit up, real talk. I mean, thanks for taking time outta your obviously busy schedules to talk shit on me. Good to know I'm getting under someones skin :)
just saying

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

MEe wrote:
well that is my point, until i know who it is i cant even conceder there point on the matter bc if they simply hate him and i dont know the reason why should i even conceder what this ashole says
I don't know what "conceder" means, but I think you mean "consider"
Kadee

Harrisonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Laramie Rogers is the shit. And just about every dude is a man whore maybe he's just better at getting it than most guys. Ppl are probably just pissy cuz he doesn't give a shit about what people think and tells it like it is and some people can't handle that. He does what he wants, lives to the fullest with no regrets. It's not like he tries to hurt others cuz then yeah he would be a bad person but he's not and has heart. Anyone who's talked shit is a worse person than he is. That's what's so funny about people who talk shit in others, they talk about others doing wrong about their choices but its their damn life. They are just jealous because they can't help but give a shit about what people think and he doesn't. Yeah, maybe he's made bad decisions but its his life and at least he isn't low and takes time out of his day to stop and post bullshit. There should be more people like him but most just live in fear and like to talk. He's rad and fuck anyone who disagrees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fredericktown Discussions

Search the Fredericktown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather bacon 15 hr Rev 2
Who's that girl.......... 23 hr RetMarine 3
embola virus epidemic Tue uhh 2
Poplar Bluff Nordine closer Tue unemployed competition 1
brianna murphy? (Sep '11) Tue Ive seen her 6
Fredericktown Fitness Center (Mar '13) Tue Former tanner 32
who is she with now Jul 28 -jus sayin- 16
•••
•••