Two seriously injured in crash near F...

Two seriously injured in crash near Fredericktown

Posted in the Fredericktown Forum

resident

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 3, 2010
FREDERICKTOWN, MO (KFVS)- A crash near Fredericktown sent two people to the hospital with serious injuries.

Heather Bourisaw, 22, of Fredericktown was driving on Route OO four miles north of Fredericktown when she crossed the center line, according to the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Troopers say Bourisaw hit a car driven by 80-year-old Eugene Jordan, also of Fredericktown, head on.

Both had to be airlifted to area hospitals for their injuries.

Copyright 2010 KFVS. All rights reserved.

Heather Martin is her maiden name i think....
old friend

Southbury, CT

#2 Jun 4, 2010
resident wrote:
FREDERICKTOWN, MO (KFVS)- A crash near Fredericktown sent two people to the hospital with serious injuries.
Heather Bourisaw, 22, of Fredericktown was driving on Route OO four miles north of Fredericktown when she crossed the center line, according to the Missouri Highway Patrol.
Troopers say Bourisaw hit a car driven by 80-year-old Eugene Jordan, also of Fredericktown, head on.
Both had to be airlifted to area hospitals for their injuries.
Copyright 2010 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Heather Martin is her maiden name i think....
Her married name is Martin....She is married to daniel martin who use to work at show me rent to own.
semomom

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2010
thought her maiden name was Pierce?
Luda

United States

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Lauderdale???
old friend

Southbury, CT

#5 Jun 6, 2010
her maiden adopted name was parson until she married daniel geez how do all you people keep coming up with these weird names!
LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Does anybody really know her last name????
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 6, 2010
yes old friend is correct when she says that her last name is martin she is married to daniel that use to work for show me rent to own her madien name was parsons also that was her adopted name as well

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 6, 2010
Well i can tell you her last name isnt pierce cause thats me and im doing fine i didnt even drive much today also im only 21. i do know Heather parson though and dan and hope she is okay.
Luda

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2010
Well I knew a heather lauderdale who was married to a guy who worked at show me rent to own...thought that they had split but she's about 22 and I'm pretty sure his name was Daniel. They used to live at station north I believe. She used to work at sonic. If it's the same girl I would like to know if she's doin ok. What about the elderly man?
Cobalt

Festus, MO

#10 Jun 17, 2010
Anyone know how either one of these two are doing?
friend

Southbury, CT

#11 Jun 17, 2010
Heather is doing good she in recovery...i don't know about the old man...
Nunya

Farmington, MO

#12 Jan 15, 2011
friend wrote:
yes old friend is correct when she says that her last name is martin she is married to daniel that use to work for show me rent to own her madien name was parsons also that was her adopted name as well
Her birth name is Lauderdale, her adopted name was Parsons, her married name, first and only marriage, is to Daniel Martian, ex Show-Me employee. For those concerned she is doing great!Meow for the rest of you, get a damn life and quit talkin bout my cousin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waiting 5 hr Kunta kinte 2
Ellen Lawler cop caller 5 hr Kunta kinte 14
Jr grindstaff 11 hr Daddy 12
Monica Torrez 19 hr Joe Terry 5
reward Wed rob 6
c barn Wed MeanPeopleSuck 5
Bryan Ellis GUILTY....child rapist (Nov '07) Wed Just me 10

Fredericktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance