Rascus wrote:
both like mother like daughter
Amy you are so full of sh!t
Bachnforth

Fredericktown, MO

#45 May 5, 2011
JDH wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickie Sr.hab a daughter named Tina?Is that right?Married to Kelly a long time ago?
Yes that is DICKIE, SR. He lives at Higdon by his Uncle Bud (?)/
Rascus

Park Hills, MO

#46 May 8, 2011
good bye Dickie
???

Chicago, IL

#47 May 18, 2011
rellim wrote:
lots of people talk about poor little dickie, fact is he was a spoiled punk and some one probably did snuff him. He had a bunch of kids he didn't care about and he used his grandma for every thing he could get his hands on, was mean to her and any one who would let get by with his crap. good bye fat guy...lmao
Wow my dad cared about me k!
???

Chicago, IL

#48 May 18, 2011
Bachnforth wrote:
<quoted text>And off of Poor Dorris Guenther. She gives her a lot of money and she(Amy) gets a check on each one of Dickie's kids every month.
Funny! Cus amy isnt my mom! And My Grandma Doesnt give her anything! She dont have kids with my dad!
triple a

Washington, MO

#49 May 19, 2011
rellim your a jerk off homosexual queer.
Hmmm

Saint Charles, MO

#50 May 22, 2011
[QUOTE who="??? "]<quoted text>
Funny! Cus amy isnt my mom! And My Grandma Doesnt give her anything! She dont have kids with my dad![/QUOTE]Tif I don't think anybody said Amy was your mom!!!
???

Fenton, MO

#51 May 25, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Funny! Cus amy isnt my mom! And My Grandma Doesnt give her anything! She dont have kids with my dad! "

Tif I don't think anybody said Amy was your mom!!!
Dude, whoever u r! I was just simply saying she has no kids with my mom! K!
???

Fenton, MO

#52 May 25, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Funny! Cus amy isnt my mom! And My Grandma Doesnt give her anything! She dont have kids with my dad! "

Tif I don't think anybody said Amy was your mom!!!
Dude
I was just sayin she has no kids with my *dad*!
Intelligent

United States

#53 May 26, 2011
fed up wrote:
No Dickie was not murdered. It was a tragic accident. Have any of you stopped to think what this does to the family when they read it? It's been over a two so why bring things up now? You all need to grow up and go on with the lives that you're living. Dickie may not have lived the perfect life but I can gua rantee your lives haven't been lived perfectly either!
SOOO GLAD YOU MENTIONED THE EFFECTS ON THE FAMILY, TELLS ME YOU HAVE A GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE NEEDHAM FAMILY IS FEELING WITH THEIR SON MISSING 5 YEARS THIS COMING AUGUST AND THE LAST PERSON TO SEE HIM ALIVE WAS DICKEY MILLER and joey stacey helped dickey hide matts body PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID IN THIS TOWN, THE POWER OF PRAYER IS DYNAMIC AND ONE DAY ACCOUNTABILITY WILL COME TO JUSTICE FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE TORMENTED FOR HIDING THE TRUTH.
wondering

Culbertson, NE

#54 May 26, 2011
I was just thinking about the situation with Matt the other day wondering if anything ever came of that. So sad, he was so nice. I pray the family finds comfort and peace and may have some closure in their lives soon. I can't imagine that pain they must being going through.
???

United States

#55 May 28, 2011
Intelligent wrote:
<quoted text>SOOO GLAD YOU MENTIONED THE EFFECTS ON THE FAMILY, TELLS ME YOU HAVE A GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE NEEDHAM FAMILY IS FEELING WITH THEIR SON MISSING 5 YEARS THIS COMING AUGUST AND THE LAST PERSON TO SEE HIM ALIVE WAS DICKEY MILLER and joey stacey helped dickey hide matts body PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID IN THIS TOWN, THE POWER OF PRAYER IS DYNAMIC AND ONE DAY ACCOUNTABILITY WILL COME TO JUSTICE FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE TORMENTED FOR HIDING THE TRUTH.
Seriously Shut Up! Good God!
bull dog

United States

#56 May 29, 2011
fatandlazy wrote:
HAVE HEARD RUMORS
I don't have the facts on how dickey died just know Dickey Murdered Matthew Needham august 2006 for a mere couple of thousand dollars.
hmmmm

United States

#57 May 29, 2011
bull dog wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have the facts on how dickey died just know Dickey Murdered Matthew Needham august 2006 for a mere couple of thousand dollars.
Nope Your Wrong! Shut your mouth!! Ur just adding things to make a story
yep

Columbia, MO

#58 Jun 1, 2011
bull dog wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have the facts on how dickey died just know Dickey Murdered Matthew Needham august 2006 for a mere couple of thousand dollars.
does bill conklin have any thing to with matt death??r dickey?
crying blood

Columbia, MO

#59 May 4, 2013
Dickies a god damned fool who went to hell! That whole evil miller family was extortioners,murders, thieves, rapest. Because sheriff lewis dad was married to Doris daughter Tina who also is a grand theft extortioner from Branson the law was on their side . The open door tabernacle church has been instrumental in manipulating affairs and business affairs because of inormation thru black river electric the Farmington prison guard jeff miller and the history of timber ridge church pedophia activitys interrelated to the gina dawn brooks abduction . Those miller and dotson inbred have killed many and continue today , they are vagrant's
with many addresses and cell phones they have refined their technique of scamming people and using identity thief methods. Doris is a witch who like many other sin the adult senior health care extortion business are preying on people. They castigate profiles of people thru the open whore tabernacle the value of people assets are thru black river electric and the bank on west main by jonny kenndy wife. that ole thief johnny hill is a freak of nature the you got the ole whore techniques thru prostitution leach and steal money from peoples estates even before they die. Just hope that more suicides occur in the miller and dotson family and that the FBI will prosecute James, Richard (Dikie SR), Jeff, Tina , and Doris for rackettering murder identity thief and abduction. O and the Poletes too to extortion and fraud. Send them to prison and throw away the keys!
broke

Hernando, MS

#60 May 4, 2013
crying blood wrote:
Dickies a god damned fool who went to hell! That whole evil miller family was extortioners,murders, thieves, rapest. Because sheriff lewis dad was married to Doris daughter Tina who also is a grand theft extortioner from Branson the law was on their side . The open door tabernacle church has been instrumental in manipulating affairs and business affairs because of inormation thru black river electric the Farmington prison guard jeff miller and the history of timber ridge church pedophia activitys interrelated to the gina dawn brooks abduction . Those miller and dotson inbred have killed many and continue today , they are vagrant's
with many addresses and cell phones they have refined their technique of scamming people and using identity thief methods. Doris is a witch who like many other sin the adult senior health care extortion business are preying on people. They castigate profiles of people thru the open whore tabernacle the value of people assets are thru black river electric and the bank on west main by jonny kenndy wife. that ole thief johnny hill is a freak of nature the you got the ole whore techniques thru prostitution leach and steal money from peoples estates even before they die. Just hope that more suicides occur in the miller and dotson family and that the FBI will prosecute James, Richard (Dikie SR), Jeff, Tina , and Doris for rackettering murder identity thief and abduction. O and the Poletes too to extortion and fraud. Send them to prison and throw away the keys!
Wow those are the two longest run-on sentences I think I have ever seen!
MandaM

United States

#61 May 9, 2013
Ok.. I think this site is UDDERLY REDICULOUS!! HOWEVER... I'm SOOOOO SICK of the mental case hiding behind the most stupid screen names that only a physcitso could come up with, YOU are an EVIL EVIL man!! To post such slanderous LIES about people you have NO CLUE about, naming their names and perfessions, how DARE you cross such illegal boundary!! I can assure you, YOU are being investigated!! everyone has opinions including myself on different matters, but it's an understatement that you are a human descrase!! Seeing how you want to put things on here about GOD, then be awfully JUDGEMENTAL of everyone, including preachers??!! The most terrible crime in my opinion is what u are doing on this site EVERYDAY!!! you are a lonely human who sits around wallowing in your own insecure self pity thinking your something big. I've held back way too long but enough is enough BRYCE!!! Since u love seeing names posted on here, you're no stranger to the dockets downtown either Mr Perfect!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas station/diner by Wal-mart 1 hr hunter 4
jamie parsons shellstad (Sep '13) 3 hr Adela grace 8
Topix changes coming soon 3 hr Anon 2
Sarah Pogue (Jun '10) 5 hr funny 11
did Matt Page get away with RAPE? 5 hr hmm 6
Angela Green (May '13) 9 hr Unfortunately 22
Jeremy Mooney and Brandy??????!!! Wed poor guy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages