here ya go
#1 May 28, 2012
watch your men shes in town...she screwed david bain last thursday..what was he thinking..he had it made with his last woman. nasty skank!!

Brookfield, CT

#2 May 28, 2012

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 28, 2012
david is a skank too just not as big of one as her.
here ya go
#4 May 28, 2012
I agree..with they both are skanks. Wanda deserved better than David. He done her wrong cheated lotsa times and she took him back all because she wanted to be loved. Sad but true. But shes a stong willed woman that can bounce back.

Southbury, CT

#5 May 28, 2012
#6 May 28, 2012
Losers stick together!! David Bain never deserved Wanda.

Park Hills, MO

#7 May 29, 2012

Brookfield, CT

#8 May 30, 2012
Last time Tosha wad in town she lived with Ashley and ty Alexander... They wad all together for a while till Ashley came home from work early one night and found em in bed together without her lol!!"

United States

#9 May 31, 2012
tasha st clair clean woman u hve to be on drugs to,shes very far from tht.i would not let my dog see tht.
stop juding

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2012
I think yall are stupid yall need to stop talkin about her like that
jerry miller

New Fairfield, CT

#11 Jul 15, 2012
i love her so much!!!!!!

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2012
well for every body tht says they kno tasha,must not kno her tht good.she has 6 kids and dont hve any of them,real good mother ok rt.
wrrrrong women
#13 Jul 20, 2012
here ya go wrote:
watch your men shes in town...she screwed david bain last thursday..what was he thinking..he had it made with his last woman. nasty skank!!
no sorry he was with me that night
Stop judging

Fairfax, VA

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Tasha don't have her kids but at least she didn't kill them or abandon them FYI one of my step sisters has her daughter and my other step sister has one of her sons and my mom and step dad have her other three so y'all don't know what your talkin about

Since: Jan 13

Brookfield, CT

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Tasha was raised poorly and her mother taught her everything she knows. She could make better choices she just doesn't know how. A sad young life going to waste. It is true if you lay with dogs you will get fleas too. You make your own pathway.

Arnold, MO

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Have they ever figured out who the fathers are for those kids. Was anthony's ever figured out?
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Are you people aware that she is HIV positive? Check into it if you don't believe it. You people better beware.
concerned now
#20 Jan 8, 2013
well well that doesnt surprise me...shes nasty..i mean look who shes been with. David Bain shes slept with almost half his family. Davids bi-sexual so hes pasing it now.

Brookfield, CT

#21 Jan 8, 2013
If it is true about the HIV you need to report it to the health clinic and be a hero and save lives. Her mother Linda is getting married to one of the biggest liars and cheaters of Fredericktown his name is mike lanning. The big month is July 4 2013 they can't get no one to celebrate with them so at least this way they can say they seen fireworks. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers address accusations 1 hr Smackdown2017 175
Brenda Edmond is a child molester 10 hr Josh Campbell 1
Cheryl Parson has a beard 11 hr Lth 1
Amanda or Emily 18 hr Stupid woman 2
The Felon song 19 hr Jamie 17
Motor City cafe and Lounge Fri NewToFredericktown 13
Timmy Lee Fri Mrbig 3

Fredericktown Jobs

Personal Finance

Fredericktown Mortgages