Seriously

Gainesville, VA

#22 Jan 6, 2010
Doug wrote:
You guys are funny. I worked for 2 YEARS STRAIGHT at that place in the early 90's.
You guys are a bunch of pussies. Deal with it. It's not that bad.
You want BAD? Go work for a moving company (Like United). You will wish that you had gone to hell as it would be easier.
Doug, first of all you should consider not insulting people and using foul language if you want your opinion to be respected and taken seriously. Secondly, I'm not sure I would admit I worked at a car wash for "2 YEARS STRAIGHT"...not exactly something to be proud of :) Sorry you have decided to forego your High School diploma and will be earning minimum wage the rest of your pathetic life.
maxie

Clifton, VA

#23 Jan 16, 2010
I stumbled onto this site looking for 610's hours.
Now I won't go!!!
itsa

Tappahannock, VA

#24 Feb 2, 2010
Though the place has been there forever, I've never used it.
Former employee_ERIK_

Manassas, VA

#25 Mar 1, 2010
DON'T CLOSE THE BATHROOM DOOR IN THE BACK ROOM WITH YOUR FOOT THEY WILL TAKE YOUR TIPS AND SEND YOU HOME EARLY!!!! THAT'S WHY I QUIT! EMILEE IS AWESOME =) SOOO CUTE!! CAMERON HAS A BEAST CAR!! KENNY IS BLACK!! TJ(SHORT ONE) HAS A SHITTY CIVIC AND LIKES THE STEELERS!! JOJO FINALLY GOT FIRED!! HAHA OH AND JACOB IS THE TALLEST SEXIEST MORMON EVER JK.... OR AM I!!!! THERE'S NO PARTY LIKE A CAR WASH PARTY!!

Don't close the bathroom door in the back room with your tire shine covered foot they will take away your tips and send you home way early on a saturday!!! That's why i QUIT!!!! Emilee is awesome and soo cute =) Cameron has a beast car !!! Kenny is sooo black!!! TJ(short one) has a shitty honda and never got his money from our Super Bowl bet!!!!Jacob is one sexy mormon hahaha Courtney needs an exhaust on her tc!!!! Theres no party like a car wash party!!!

Gary is a coke dealer.....Just saying....Not like that's surprising to anyone that's seen him before..
Former employee_ERIK_

Manassas, VA

#26 Mar 1, 2010
disregard the first one haha the second one is edited
hahahaha i F***** up like usuall
Danielle

Stafford, VA

#27 Mar 1, 2010
I love most of the people I work with! Not so much the work though !
Former employee_ERIK_

Manassas, VA

#28 Mar 1, 2010
learn to F****** wipe Danielle Jesus Christ haha =) don't you just miss me
emilee

Woodbridge, VA

#29 Mar 2, 2010
I've worked there for almost two years now.
I only like the people I work with. The jobs okay & everyone should stop complaining, what do you except a bunch of high schoolers are cleaning your cars. Do it yourself if your not happy.
=]
huh- dylan who

Waskom, TX

#30 Mar 2, 2010
Well if I worked there, which I don't? I wouldn't be the redhead.. just saying. Basically since I started not working there the place has been alot better, highly recommend it. Especially since we weeded out employees that liked to close bathroom doors with there feet covered in tire shine
Danielle

Stafford, VA

#31 Mar 3, 2010
I agree with Emilee! I think we do a very good job and go beyond what most carwashes do! If you don't like it go somewhere else! Secondly, don't cuss out a teenager over a carwash! Seriously!?
Former employee_ERIK_

Manassas, VA

#32 Mar 3, 2010
hey dylan shut up....who the hell was supposed to know gary would care about that door that whole bathroom was a pice of crap and it never had toilet paper.....=(
Former 610 Patron

Acworth, GA

#33 Mar 14, 2010
The kids are great! the adults behind the counter are rude. I got tired of them being such tight asses. I took my car to the new car wash near the Best Buy!
electric

AOL

#34 Mar 17, 2010
if its so bad dont go there, itd like going to that Manor Mart Flea Markey (rt1 stafford)and everyone id trying to sell you stuff (eletronics)Thats been sitting in the rain for years. THe place is falling down ,children running around out of control, food cost to much, got better deal from old lady on corner for a drink. 2012 is comming and we will all see. funny complaining about cleaning old and junky stuff. and i didnt mention the way that woman behind counter wasnt very sanitary about food service. bathrooms dirty,need to replace the people whom run the place with more educated people whom know more about business,instead of letting people run a junk pile. bet they are all kins somehow. clean your cars. dont shop junk from there
electric

AOL

#35 Mar 17, 2010
eric were you one of the guys whom took money from the cars as they went through
polkadots

Gaithersburg, MD

#36 Apr 1, 2010
So thankful for reviews on businesses. I will NEVER go to this place.
Mohamms

Dumfries, VA

#37 Apr 12, 2010
I have had several of things stolen from my car their, but i just figured stuff like that will happen at a car wash so i just took it on the chin. I informed the manager of what happened and they said they will get to the bottom of it. I thought that they would just ignore my request, but they did call me a week later and some kid working for them had been stealing. I was informed that i should fill out a police report and they will try assist with getting my stuff back. I do think the place is poorly managed and that is why i never leave tips in the jar, and i also know they will always miss something when it comes to cleaning the car.
Parent of former employee

Dallas, TX

#38 Apr 20, 2010
My daughter worked at 610 car wash for a few months several years ago. Gary is the MOST unprofessional business owner I've even seen (he's the owner by the way, not Terry). The last I knew Terry was the Manager and she's just as bad as Gary. These people abuse and mis-treat these young kids like nothing you've ever seen. A couple times Gary even withheld their paychecks because he was angry about something that happened. When it approached almost a month without my daughter receiving a paycheck I called the Labor Department and they told me they have a list a mile long of complaints against this business. Hmmm, I wonder why they're still in business and why Gary isn't in jail? Forget about the quality of the car wash - I would NEVER support a business who treats their employees this way!

Since: May 10

USA

#39 May 2, 2010
I haven't gone there but a few times... but if these accounts are true, then hopefully they will change the way they do business.
In this economy people are going to be more discerning about where they spend their $$$
FORMER Customer

Stafford, VA

#40 May 18, 2010
I didnt believe what was written here, so I tried the 610 Car Wash myself. Every word is true. Gary is an unbelievable jerk, the "kids" do steal out of your vehicle, and Terry, the "Mgr/front desk worker" is as rude as anyone I've ever met.

I also called the Dept. of Labor. There is a list a mile long of complaints. What a disaster this place is!!!!!

Never ever again.
Kevin

Stafford, VA

#41 May 20, 2010
Terry is two faced , suck up in front of you and quick to change and look at you like your a door mat.!! The other one Gary is just plain stupid and thinks he's better than you ! Pretty low taking the kids tip money .. Terry should know about kids downing wrong and always getting them out of trouble !! Right Terry ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police brief (Dec '12) Jan 20 big daddy oreo 2
Things to do (Jan '06) Jan 20 calm down 4
Do you approve of Robert Wittman as Representat... (Nov '11) Jan 18 Waylon E Price 5
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Jan 15 amun 39
Ernest L. Morin (Jan '13) Jan 11 Ciara Manoso 2
Richard Hare Jan 9 All Star Victim 1
Send Me Nudes On Snapchat Dec '14 Xboxgamer89 1
Fredericksburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fredericksburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News