unlicensed drivers
Rheingold Ranger

Barnesville, OH

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Why is it that illegal aliens (mostly mexican nationals) are allowed to drive a vehicle in Gillespie Co? I can remember a time when our sheriff would pick up vagrants/illegals/undesirables and then drop them off at the county line, and to instruct them not to return. I reckon times have changed, it is no longer a crime to be an illegal in the USA and they get for free what legal residents and taxpayers have to work for. I hope the rest of you people enjoy where your tax money and social security is going!!! As for me, I have long been fed up with any type of gov. that would let this happen and luckily will not have to much longer of a life to see this ongoing travesty!!!!signed....FED UP IN RHEINGOLD...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenna Ramsey Apr 21 bossman 3
Does anyone know her? Apr 5 Lookin 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
Ghetto fritztown Mar '16 Hmm 1
News 2016 Ford Escape --Compact SUV Lives Up to Its ... Mar '16 jackmack 1
Cody Bishop from Center Point Mar '16 River Rat 3
police and task force of KERRVILLE, TEXAS (Aug '06) Feb '16 james Calderon 178
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fredericksburg Mortgages