Richie

Paterson, NJ

#1 Dec 18, 2011
I would love to find a real woman who knows what she wants. I see its all about getting money for alot of them. I just want to know why?

Since: Jan 12

Frederick, MD

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Because women are greedy and always want material things but love is more important then anything as far as i am concerned.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2012
Valerie25 wrote:
Because women are greedy and always want material things but love is more important then anything as far as i am concerned.
who cares
Hello

Frederick, MD

#4 Mar 6, 2012
Richie wrote:
I would love to find a real woman who knows what she wants. I see its all about getting money for alot of them. I just want to know why?
Says alot about who you are, if these are the kind of women you keep dating. Says alot more about you in a negaive light that you feel the need to bring the topix to a message board. At the end of the day examine the types of women you have dated in the past and make better choices. You only have yourself to blame if these are the kinds of women you have dated that leaves you to believe all women are like this.
Claudia Green

Columbia, MD

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Because men are lying cheating douche bags and we need the money to make it worthwhile dealing with men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frederick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rev. Erskine B. Moss (Mar '14) Jun '16 Ann Mims 7
Review: Magic Foot SPA (Apr '13) May '16 John c 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News Lot Owners Promise Criminal Complaint After Cem... May '16 SDB 1
News These Frederick properties could work as office... Apr '16 Suzy Jane 1
News Questionable Spending Unearthed at Famous Cemetery Apr '16 Suzy Jane 1
News D.C. Metro Area Tops EPA List of Energy-Efficie... Apr '16 Suzy Jane 1

Frederick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frederick Mortgages