Frederick Co. wants to create laws to...

Frederick Co. wants to create laws to deter illegal immigrants

There are 5 comments on the Herald-Mail story from Nov 14, 2011, titled Frederick Co. wants to create laws to deter illegal immigrants. In it, Herald-Mail reports that:

Blaine Young, president of Frederick County 's board of commissioners, has plans to make Frederick "the most unfriendly county in the state of Maryland to illegal aliens." And while he said some localities might cringe at such a title, "we wear that with a badge of honor." County officials - motivated by a high-profile murder charge against an ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Mail.

magadala

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 15, 2011
"Most economic studies show immigrants as part of vibrant economies," contributing to wealth, rather than taking jobs, Propeack said.

They always say this, but they never cite the location of these vibrant economies. The only thing I know is that communities with high concentrations of illegal aliens are going in the tank! Behold LA, behold CALLIE!!!

Oh, and which econ studies is she quoting? I know of none. ALL studies I have seen show the tremendous cost in ALL areas!!! Wish I knew where she was talking about, we could send them all there. What's her home address?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2011
That's the way to do it. Stop coddling these criminal parasites and giving them jobs and govt benefits - and they'll self-deport.
Tea Party

Washington, DC

#3 Nov 15, 2011
"We will always need immigrants". I agree 100%, that is what once made the US so great. We have no need for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, sad some idiots fail to seperate the two groups. We do not need any new bills or laws addressing Illegal Immigration. Simpy enforce the laws on the books now. Someone forgot we are talking about the Disneyland for Illegals, the great state of MD. Good luck with trying to get any new laws on the books with O'malley and his crew running the show. And let's not forget O'malley's favorite friends at Casa Of Maryland. Who have nine of their members working in Annapolis, making sure any new law tackling Illegals gets canned. Sorry FOLKS of MD, you are sh_t out of luck.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4 Nov 15, 2011
The Supreme Court has ruled you can't shoot illegal immigrants for trespass.
LOL

Omaha, NE

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Brian_G wrote:
The Supreme Court has ruled you can't shoot illegal immigrants for trespass.
Unless you think it's an animal in the middle of the night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frederick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child abuse Sep 1 sean 1
News Maryland Lands 7 Schools on Newsweek's Top Publ... Aug 30 Big T Sizzle 5
Review: Jamsco Plumbing LLC Aug 7 Laylie45 1
News Rev. Erskine B. Moss (Mar '14) Jun '15 beLOWthebelt 5
News South Mountain Spring Festival in Frederick, MD Apr '15 I Love Fun 1
News "the Road to Character": a Book Review Apr '15 Good Reviews 1
News Frederick Police Charge Man in Copper and Burgl... Apr '15 Shay 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frederick Mortgages