Shooting by Polk County deputy under ...

Shooting by Polk County deputy under investigation

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Shooting by Polk County deputy under investigation. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A panel to review the shooting of a man by a Polk County, Wis., sheriff's deputy is planned for Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

jerry person

Alma Center, WI

#1 Nov 24, 2009
He will be cleared. Murder by cop is alWays justified. Even if it is in the back and the guy is in his swimming trunks. In America murder by cop must invovle self defense. In Wisconsin the worlds largest police state murder by cop is policy. Murder by cop is law in Wisconsin. The dictators murder or destroy every person they touch. The most violent CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE in America is call a Criminal JUSTICE SYSTEM. There are several hundred of these criminal systems in Wisconsin. Criminal rackeeterrng enterprises. These are ANTI AMERICAN MILATSHA GROUPS HIDING BEHIND THERE BADGES. This makes Wisconsin a very unsafe place for children and women. The states child predator list members should require all officers to be listed. ALL
he is innocent

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 24, 2009
Fleeing police with a loaded shotgun and rifle in his car. Shoot him.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 24, 2009
The person did not die, from what I read. Was appropriate action if you ask me.
sickofitall

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Nice work, way to bring this wingnut under control, just dumb luck the deputies could'nt grant him his wish of death....

and to "Jerry Person"- do the planet a favor and go wash your mouth out with a .357
ignorance is bliss

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2009
Blaming Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is a whole lot more of these cop crimes to report if you google them!!!!!
And there are a whole lot of cops who didn't get their shot fired off 1st to report if you google officers killed in the line of duty.
Why is it that an officer has to die in order for some people believe a shooting is justified?
kristie

Arlington, WI

#7 Nov 24, 2009
Wow, I am discusted and amazed at the morons walking around in this world. These men and women go out everyday not knowing who they are going to run into. With there wifes and kids at home not knowing if they will make it home.
Jerry, I'm going to assume you only read the parts you wanted to, so let me fill you in. Did you read that he was suicidal? Did you read that he had 2 loaded guns in his car? Did you read that he lead them on a chase? Did miss the part that he called dispatch and said this was going to " end badly"?
Do us all a favor and keep your stupid comments to yourself.
Bucky Badger

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Nov 24, 2009
Obvious opinion without reading the story or googling this situation. This isn't Minneapolis, or even an anti-militia deal. Glad to know we still have our share of crazies in this countey.
hmmm

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 24, 2009
I dunno... if a guy is suicidal, do we all have to be endangered by a police chase? Sounds like a guy the planet wouldn't miss anyway, but it would have been a real tragedy if a good person was killed as a result of the chase. Tough call.
Cushing man

Luck, WI

#10 Nov 29, 2009
Jerry, we can all see that you are a stupid crimnal that gets busted by the cops a lot, so you blame & hate them for it.

So Jerry to sum this up, get a job, most people hate people that drink & drive & in the words of Jim Carrie in Liar Liar "STOP BEARKING THE LAW A**HOLE !

You might start to understand, we (the good lawful people) LIKE COPS !
JPS

Pulaski, WI

#11 Jan 23, 2010
IF YOU NEVER LIVED THERE YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE. THESE COPS THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO AS THEY PLEASE. THEY ARE CORRUPT AND PARDON MY FRENCH FU**ED UP. IT IS AN ISOLATED AREA, AND I GUESS PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO STAND UP AND FIGHT AGAINST THE POLICE. I MOVED AWAY YEARS AGO. NOT BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPT CRAP,BECAUSE THERE WAS NO OPPORTUNITY TO EXCEL. BACK WHEN I LIVED THERE THE COPS WERE JUST TRYING TO GET DOWN TEENAGE GIRLS PANTS. THEY WEREN'T SHOOTING PEOPLE. THINGS HAVE OBVIOUSLY GOTTEN BAD. IF YOU LET THESE COPS THINK NO ONE IS WATCHING, SEE HOW BAD IT CAN GET. THEY NEED SOMEONE TO STOP THEM. NAY SAYERS, GO LIVE THERE. YOU WILL SEE. MOST DEFINATLY NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE.
Jim - Cushing man

Luck, WI

#12 Jan 27, 2010
I live here, in polk county. I DON'T break the law & the cops are realy nice to me.

Funny how that works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frederic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Hunting Lodge in Wascott, WI (May '06) Mar 12 Scott 44
Bonny Vogel Jan '17 Is this a dating ... 1
Looking for odd or eccentric people Dec '16 TD Mischke 1
News Milltown man faces infant abuse charges (Aug '06) Sep '16 Justice For All 7
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 olive oyl 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Wardens ask for help on illegal dumps (Nov '12) Nov '14 XST 2

Frederic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frederic Mortgages