Man faces OWI felony charges after ro...

Man faces OWI felony charges after rolling truck with toddler i...

There are 3 comments on the Inter-County Leader story from Jan 3, 2007, titled Man faces OWI felony charges after rolling truck with toddler i.... In it, Inter-County Leader reports that:

Julie Holmquist 03.JAN.07 POLK COUNTY - A 25-year-old Clear Lake man started New Year's Day facing felony drinking and driving charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inter-County Leader.

Nicole Langermann

Fond Du Lac, WI

#1 Jan 5, 2007
I feel that no one should ever drive after they have been drinking. I mean people should plan not to drive after thay plan to have a night of drinking. I think people in polk County should think about the lifes that they could be taking when they chose to drink and drive. not only are they taking other peoples lifes but they are also taking theirs......
michelle

Eau Claire, WI

#2 Jan 9, 2007
Tell me about it. So sick of hearing about drunk drivers!!! Especially when there is a child in the vechile! Judges are not tough enough. Thats why ppl thinks its ok.
WTF

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 23, 2007
sometimes Im too drunk to walk so I have to drive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frederic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police investigate shooting in Burnett County (Dec '12) Feb 2 Nunya 3
Haunted Hunting Lodge in Wascott, WI (May '06) Nov '15 bill 40
News Carson Holmquist: His Hometown Remembers a Hero (Jul '15) Jul '15 sassy 1
News Wardens ask for help on illegal dumps (Nov '12) Nov '14 XST 2
housing (Nov '14) Nov '14 John 1
Review: Olsen & Son Drug Store (Aug '14) Oct '14 jydg 2
OReilly's (Jun '14) Jun '14 Steven Ortiz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frederic Mortgages