Your stupid Gov walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6799 Aug 1, 2013
Happy Wisconsinite wrote:
Scott Walker is the savior of the Wi. economy. We can only hope that Scott will stay with the people of Wi. Go Scott!!!!!!!!!!
It's you Aaron Salmon and Jaimie. You run in packs,don't ya.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6800 Aug 2, 2013
Your stupid Gov walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not familiar...

anyways competant Governor knows what a national security threat is, who is the ofunding families on witness protection in USA those names on the bank notes, us post master general from long time ago; they have names on land treaties and deeds with all kings seal and Washington, and the melted seal ont he envelopes?

I am one of them from many families unity. A FBI agent is assigned and prepaid to each one of us in USA never to be harmed, My dad was US NAVY and he indicated one time a FED permitted harm to a foudning family he was paid to protect and serve, he never gave $1 to the family and permitted them harm, he was supposed to pay for housing and land accomidations supplies and provisions and homested wherever they move to journal and protect when needed, since he refused the family International delgates caught disobedience on sattelitte and made their way to USA a US MARINE was ordered to reprimand the FBI agent assigned, when he got on the scene he saw the old dude pick a cigarrette off the ground and light it that someone discarded and stepped on, BLOOD BORNE PATHEGEON VIOLAITON ATTMEPTED MURDER was the charge for FBI permitting the harm to self, The US MARINE stomped on the FBI agents face because he permitted the man to put a stepped on cigarrette in his mouth.

I am of most all blood lines and classfied one of the Imperial Magestry, I have been waiting for my prints and signature on interantional affiars for a long time and search and rescue efforts. Full funded proesectutions of harm to the founding families that were never protected or served but FBI was PAID In advance to accomidate all their needs as long as legal. THey never did their job. Recoup all their money with 12% interest from first day of their first felony offense and get them in prison.

Governor has not ordered Military intervention to BLOOD TEST all in state and find real families we were kidnapped, raped poisened and alienated from our real parents. And permitted to be brian wahsed and labored and harmed form mock families cashing in on our families lands and making up deeds and mortagage to estates thet are not legally theirs by BLOOD MATCH to land deeds and treaties, I demand intervention and permit to house on concentration camps until peoples real land deeds accounts and wills and trust are in the legal sources.

I demand all life insurence policies on pets, cells, sperm, other peoples families completed fraudualnt applications and arrested immediately and loss of their families estates to legal victims of their attempted murder and conspiracy to hire and carry out bodily harm and death.

I demand a competant offical for Wisconsin and especially Madison Wisc. smallest CITY in nation and crime is at a high of WORKERS in the city harming people and leaivng to another state Take them in at the broders on their next scheduled work date, we were under attack and nobody can place a name to hirey because they are migrant workers in our city and surrounding areas. Steal our life documents we never seen and took to another state and sold information on black market scams.

get those real men out of prison now pay them $10,000 for each day they were subject to a fugative felons crimes of false arrest and kidnapping. Put them in FBI gear and mob squad and get them working and put these real felons behind bars.

PS I found a cat at my door last night, pet control piked it up this afternoon, I was sad to see her go, She is like a greyish black ad white striped cat, just dropped off at the humane society if it is yours I lived at 3033 Webb Ave #5 she was meowing at my door, Nice cat, small scratch on side of her cheek pts rump end in yoru face while you sleep though, she definately wasnt staying with me.....
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6801 Aug 3, 2013
A governor competant to these facts.

Felon offenses; regardless arrested upon or not, ILLEGAL for them to make children. In the event of Federal, Military, Governmental, or International affairs.

1. All money and property is confiscated for the remaining legal families

2. All policies on life and will and deeds is annuled and forfieted to remaining families, military and Government affairs.

3. All illegal immigrants and Felons children people birthed after their parents felony offnses arrested or not, deported to a concentration camp colony out of legal residnets witness.

Meaning, all Mexican, Hmong, etc that are here illegally go with military for detainment as well ALL WHITE PEOPLE that were birthed after their parents committed a felony offense and knew they gave up that legal right to have children; until after arrest and rehabilitation. Not legal to be alive in these cases you go with all the illegal refugees in the nation to a city protected by dogs, guards and gates until arrangements and yoru parents arrest is achieved, then you get bid on for poverty sector living in all states, as to where you can be productive and build income and assets from $0 up.

I am Jaimie Drews I do not need a Mayor or Governor or President present to sign papers with Military affairs and place my foot and thumb print on it to make it Internaitonal Litigations.

My Interest is the Search and Rescue teams for:

septic tank births, species with human comprehensive systems part human, and lapse.

COnfiscation of manimal and mineral man or other species spliced gentics to hoard house them as a refuge haven in My state of Wisconsin.

My interest is US NAVY From 1960s operations of my fathers. Us Airforce Paid to protect and serve US NAVY during those operations, MIA, MIT and to breach portal to retreive all that was lost.

US MARINE SEALS wa equivaliant to my fathers training and programs, so definately equality conversation for him and their immediate deployment here.

My signature goes on these projects only and search and rescue and closure for the golden city under Madison built like a wagon wheels tunnels with all foudning fathers of magic form homelands and graments and role modeling life, with the real dead royals remains still in their office chairs under Madison Wisc. One access tunnel is under 518 Algoma street, Grandfather found the tunnels digging his land part of the house is ontop of the carport, and all newspapers from 1300s and prior were there of this city before the new developments they built ontop of when they killed the royals and all nations delegates. Good reading. SAD NEEDS ARREST of all people funded off the accoutns, and closure to validity of families accountable.
Zippytard

Rio, WI

#6802 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Carry me,I'm a parasite who doesn't pay any taxes,cuz I don't work. The world owes me a free lunch. Cry Cry Cry.I want my goverment teat!!!!!!!!! Make my way for me Cry Cry Cry!!!!!!!!!
Your stupid Gov walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6803 Aug 4, 2013
Zippytard wrote:
<quoted text>Carry me,I'm a parasite who doesn't pay any taxes,cuz I don't work. The world owes me a free lunch. Cry Cry Cry.I want my goverment teat!!!!!!!!! Make my way for me Cry Cry Cry!!!!!!!!!
Horray for the corporate takeover of education now our children will only be taught one side of the equation. And produce ignorant azzwipes like you. You corporate sucklings are the Taliban of America.
Zipptard More

Oconto Falls, WI

#6804 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Horray for the corporate takeover of education now our children will only be taught one side of the equation. And produce ignorant azzwipes like you. You corporate sucklings are the Taliban of America.
Teach our children to be non-productive parasites like me. I ride on the back of other hard working tax payers,then boast about how I don't pay any taxes. I'm a bottom feed'r,so teach the kids to follow my lead.
whotard

Eau Claire, WI

#6805 Aug 5, 2013
Zipptard More wrote:
<quoted text>Teach our children to be non-productive parasites like me. I ride on the back of other hard working tax payers,then boast about how I don't pay any taxes. I'm a bottom feed'r,so teach the kids to follow my lead.
knuckledragger
whotard the bastard

Eau Claire, WI

#6806 Aug 5, 2013
My name is whotard who,I've never done anything to help my fellow man. You see everyone but me are just parasites. They don't understand that I am the only person that can save this country from my corporate cronies. People don't understand that the business man is a GOD,to feared and revered by all you lowly mortals. My self I have never had a real job, because I am above all of you lowlife working people.
Did you know that I have a penis and a vagina , so I don't even need those stupid lazy no account women. All they do is give birth to more parasites. I can even suck myself,because I have no backbone.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6807 Aug 5, 2013
Zippytard wrote:
<quoted text>Carry me,I'm a parasite who doesn't pay any taxes,cuz I don't work. The world owes me a free lunch. Cry Cry Cry.I want my goverment teat!!!!!!!!! Make my way for me Cry Cry Cry!!!!!!!!!
Were you ifentifying self?

Or

Taken what "YOU" believed to be a cheap shot?

I am 44 years old, in 1977 when I was a 8 year old child, Government and Surgeon General awarded me with my acknowledgment, I AM not able to work a day, I am eligible for SSI for life, because of my brain injuries.

Throughout life I worked periodically when I could or when my daughters pointed their fingers and said "I WANT MORE"

I raised my daughters with comprehension I did not birth them to work, and I will do a family wholesale soup and coffee kitchen with a art and crafts gallery one day, so they are never abused by anyone, and I did nto cbring them here in life to work for killers drug addicts and theifs. I will get a rennovations grant through my disability funds and celan records and have tri-plex homes attached to my own business. If they want to do more free charity work at a shelter, or hospital baby ward. And if they want more money paper routes and mowing 1/16th acres for $20 is always a toal of more then $3000 a month for a outfit and a new project supplies, and new piece of jewlery or collection they desire, Never credit card, always the LAYAWAY policy so all purchases are legally yours the day you touch it.

I currently went on SSI as per court instructin to Secure comprehension of my disabalities and not harm self more then has so surgery goes easier. With the surgery I will have 90% bodily mobility and mental stabilities, and memory, but it will take 2 years to heal though and I can die in surgery AGAIN I have TOD 2 times in my file, people went to prison for cashing their policies on me prematurely and I NEVER MET THEM no letter,s no calls no invites, and these are families? NEver met,,,, and no blood test to PROOF family GO TO PRISON>>>>>

ANd you say I am a loafer, Go eat SHRIMP SHIT dude..........
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6808 Aug 5, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you ifentifying self?
Or
Taken what "YOU" believed to be a cheap shot?
I am 44 years old, in 1977 when I was a 8 year old child, Government and Surgeon General awarded me with my acknowledgment, I AM not able to work a day, I am eligible for SSI for life, because of my brain injuries.
Throughout life I worked periodically when I could or when my daughters pointed their fingers and said "I WANT MORE"
I raised my daughters with comprehension I did not birth them to work, and I will do a family wholesale soup and coffee kitchen with a art and crafts gallery one day, so they are never abused by anyone, and I did nto cbring them here in life to work for killers drug addicts and theifs. I will get a rennovations grant through my disability funds and celan records and have tri-plex homes attached to my own business. If they want to do more free charity work at a shelter, or hospital baby ward. And if they want more money paper routes and mowing 1/16th acres for $20 is always a toal of more then $3000 a month for a outfit and a new project supplies, and new piece of jewlery or collection they desire, Never credit card, always the LAYAWAY policy so all purchases are legally yours the day you touch it.
I currently went on SSI as per court instructin to Secure comprehension of my disabalities and not harm self more then has so surgery goes easier. With the surgery I will have 90% bodily mobility and mental stabilities, and memory, but it will take 2 years to heal though and I can die in surgery AGAIN I have TOD 2 times in my file, people went to prison for cashing their policies on me prematurely and I NEVER MET THEM no letter,s no calls no invites, and these are families? NEver met,,,, and no blood test to PROOF family GO TO PRISON>>>>>
ANd you say I am a loafer, Go eat SHRIMP SHIT dude..........
God Bless you Jaimie
Zipptard For Sure

Oconto Falls, WI

#6809 Aug 5, 2013
Zipptard the bastard wrote:
My name is Zipptard ,I've never done anything to help my fellow man. You see everyone but me are just parasites. They don't understand that I am the only person that can save this country from my corporate cronies. People don't understand that the business man is a GOD,to feared and revered by all you lowly mortals. My self I have never had a real job, because I am above all of you lowlife working people.
Did you know that I have a penis and a vagina , so I don't even need those stupid lazy no account women. All they do is give birth to more parasites. I can even suck myself,because I have no backbone. I am good at eating dog crap while I roll in it.
Whoa!!!!! Dude get help!!!!!
whotard the bastard

Eau Claire, WI

#6810 Aug 5, 2013
Zipptard For Sure wrote:
<quoted text> Whoa!!!!! Dude get help!!!!!
I have nothing in my head,so I will repeat everything that I hear or read.

Whoa dude get some help!!!!!!!
Scotty

Eau Claire, WI

#6811 Aug 5, 2013
whotard the bastard wrote:
My name is whotard who,I've never done anything to help my fellow man. You see everyone but me are just parasites. They don't understand that I am the only person that can save this country from my corporate cronies. People don't understand that the business man is a GOD,to feared and revered by all you lowly mortals. My self I have never had a real job, because I am above all of you lowlife working people.
Did you know that I have a penis and a vagina , so I don't even need those stupid lazy no account women. All they do is give birth to more parasites. I can even suck myself,because I have no backbone.
Original and true

very original and concise
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6813 Aug 6, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless you Jaimie
I did have a good piece in responce to this I hope there is only a delay for relay.

Anyways to add to the piece yet to be scene to yoru comment, I hope I preserved my blood and organs accordingly for trasnpalnt to save my fathr and my daughters lives one day.

I know off my plasma donations to Lake Street Plasma in the 1990s many people funded off enzigmnes found in my blood and were co-dependent on them to save their families lives as well out of nation though.... Top $ was 1 shot or pill made of my plasma went for over $10,000 for daily dosage. They found enzigmne in my cell that cures HIV AND AIDS

A big wine party was found for their discovery, I was not invited because a donor # is not a person. I never recieved no thank you cards Drs and UW Professors made a fortune.

My mother and sister can help each other, I have to help Dad and my own children now.
Zipptard the Zero

Rio, WI

#6814 Aug 6, 2013
Zipptard the bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing in my head,so I will repeat everything that I hear or read.
I need help,cuz I'm a lazy unproductive piece of crap. I like to suck,suck,suck,off the hard work of others. If others succeed,then I am jealous,cuz I'm a failure in life. Carry me,Carry me,Carry Me,I want my goverment teat!!!!!!! If someones dog would shit on the sidewalk then I can have dinner. I love those hot steam'n piles.
Your master Obama

Eau Claire, WI

#6815 Aug 6, 2013
Zipptard the Zero wrote:
<quoted text> I need help,cuz I'm a lazy unproductive piece of crap. I like to suck,suck,suck,off the hard work of others. If others succeed,then I am jealous,cuz I'm a failure in life. Carry me,Carry me,Carry Me,I want my goverment teat!!!!!!! If someones dog would shit on the sidewalk then I can have dinner. I love those hot steam'n piles.
This is so funny because you have no idea who you are conversing with. Your such an arrogant Ahole you think everyone is beneath you. Typical friggin' right winger.
retired on your money

Eau Claire, WI

#6816 Aug 6, 2013
zipp wrote:
Don't be shocked all. I can see that ole Whooters is the same disrespectful, arrogant, thoughtless a**hole he always was. He likes the shock value. His opinions are almost as worthless as he is. Never fear, no one with half a brain gives him any real credit. He just doesn't understand. He would never say these things to your face because he is to much of a coward and he has no real ideas outside of insults. Im sure he will have some dumb comeback that is equivalent to a ten year old, but nobody should care. If im lying whootie then just look at all of your posts over time. There's nothing new.
This guy knows the ol whooster
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6817 Aug 10, 2013
MET A BEAUTIFUL BLONDE FREEGIRL LAST NIGHT WHO GRADUTED FROM UWM IN MAY! A YEAR AFTER ERIN SALMON GIRL WAS FREE SHE'S NOT GOING TO SCREW HER LIFE UP LIKE ERIN SALMON AND WHAT WAS ERIN SALMON DOING WHILE WE WERE TALKING LAST NIGHT IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS DEFECATING IN HER CAGE IN FULL VIEW OF ANIMAL SHE ISEVERYONE? MAKING LOVE WITH HER CRACK WHORE CELLIE? WHILE THE SEXY BEAUTIFUL FREEGIRLS WERE PARTYING IN MILWAUKEE ERIN SALMON WAS SOUND ASLEEP IN HER CAGE LIKE THE ANIMAL SHE IS.
Lazy on your Money Too

Rio, WI

#6818 Aug 10, 2013
retired on your money wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy knows the ol whooster
Carry me,cuz you owe me. Cry Cry Cry ,,,, more of your money for me to retire on,,,,Cry Cry Cry. I brag about how I ride on the back of others hard work!!!!!!! I give nothing cuz I have nothing that I have ever earned to contribute. Buisness owners owe me,,,everyone owes me Cry Cry Cry!!!!!!!! I am all that matters Cry Cry Cry. If someone is successful $$$$$$ cuz of hard work and a brilliant and creative talent, then they have cheated me. Suck,suck,suck,oik,oik,oik!!!! !! Walker kicked me in the head!!!!!!
Lazy Zipp

Oconto Falls, WI

#6819 Aug 11, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
Zippy you are so simple-n- so small and insigificant, how can I continue to batter you? Alas your Master Who Tee Who has grown weary of slapping you, to -n- fro,,, heather -n- yon. Begone from me,, thou little insect!!
Get off my case WTW,you're to much for me!!!!!! You say it like it is and I can't stand that. Now just leave old Zippytard ALONE!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frederic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wardens ask for help on illegal dumps (Nov '12) Nov '14 XST 2
housing Nov '14 John 1
Review: Olsen & Son Drug Store Oct '14 jydg 2
Haunted Hunting Lodge in Wascott, WI (May '06) Jul '14 bodopoppa 35
OReilly's (Jun '14) Jun '14 Steven Ortiz 1
18.JUL.07 Nyren waives preliminary hearing (Jul '07) Jan '13 JustSoYouKnow 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
Frederic Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web