Wild weather arrives with first day of spring

There are 1 comment on the Bakersfield.com story from Mar 20, 2011, titled Wild weather arrives with first day of spring. In it, Bakersfield.com reports that:

A steady flow of traffic flows through Bakersfield south on highway 99 though a sign on the southbound lanes warns travelers of snow on the summit on I-5 Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bakersfield.com.

Sue

Frazier Park, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2011
What happened to our snow plow service in Pine Mt Club. We are trapped on the mountain with over 3ft of snow,(and still snowing hard)with no power. When we run out of propane we will be forced to try and walk out. Hopefully we will have heat through the night. Our neighbors have a sick new born baby and only enough wood for one more day's heat. One of their 4wd veh's is stuck in the snow off Woodland and the mother was forced to walk home, up the mountain, through the deep unplowed snow arriving home in poor condition because 2 days earlier she had abdominal surgery. Everyone here has been caught off guard with this spring storm. I see lights in the village and the snow plow lights down there. I assume since they have power, they are unconcerned about those of us trapped up here with no power. Please, please plow us out!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazier Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 4 hr Johnny 1,710
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys May 18 dasha 7
gay guys in or near Lancaster May 16 Drew123 2
Burglary in Pine Mountain Club? May 13 mountainfam 1
Security Co PROTECTING PILLOWCASE RAPIST IN LA... May 12 LORIE JACKSON 1
What can you do for fun in lancaster?? (Nov '07) Apr 22 Robert 64
News Area police arrest officer (Aug '06) Apr '15 friend of mom 209
More from around the web

Frazier Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE