Wolf Dogs Rescued

Dec 16, 2011 Full story: Ecology Global Network

The International Fund for Animal Welfare recently announced that 29 wolf dogs were rescued from a substandard breeding facility in Palmer, Alaska.

Read more
Mark

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2011
For anyone buying a wolf hybrid puppy, it's very important to read this information and these wolf dog articles BEFORE you purchase a wolf. http://wolfdogspuppiesforsale.com
anotherprettyfac e

Frazier Park, CA

#2 Apr 27, 2012
The guy that runs the wolf dog rescue facility (on his own property) lives right up the road from me! With his Psychiatrist! Yeah! Turns out he was a patient of hers in a mental facility, and she signed for him to be released under her care, and moves him in to her ten acre land in Lockwood Valley! Then he makes a wolfdog rescue compound out of it. and you know what's funny? The wolfdogs are of course kept behind a ten foot fence, but they just wait until it snows, and then just hop over the fence when the snow reaches high enough, and then they come eat our house pets. There is currently a petition going around to stop it, but i don't think it will do any good. but i signed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazier Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay guys in or near Lancaster 13 hr young_and_hung 1
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys 14 hr young_and_hung 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Kevin McCarthy as Representat... (Dec '11) Mar 22 Pancho 9
Jenna Norris Mar 20 Pennie Lane 2
Review: Mail America Smoke N Ship Center Mar 19 Pennie Lane 2
Lancaster going ghetto (Sep '06) Mar 19 Pennie Lane 266
News Rock and racism Mar 15 DumbChug 2
Frazier Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frazier Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]