Who Was Jukka?

Nov 14, 2009 Full story: The Mountain Enterprise 13

We had to look twice. Last week 23,000 pages on our MountainEnterprise.com website were viewed by people from Finland seeking to learn what had happened in this town to Jukka Hellsten , 42.

Full Story
Pat C

Tustin, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2009
Jukka was a very good friend of mine. I worked with him for many years doing electrical work.
The man was as smart as can be. He was also eager to go on and do many other things on his own.
He had a great heart, and would do anything for anybody. I am deeply missing my good friend.
I can only hope that what ever happened to him was not done intentionally. RIP MY FRIEND!! I MISS YOU!
Jackie

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2009
Jukka was my world and will always be in my heart forever. He was an intellegent man with a heart bigger than life itself. He did do anything for anyone. I'm greatly missing him and cannot beleive I will never see that smile again! Everyone or anyone who knew him has lost such a special person. I can only beleive he is resting in peace and in a better place!!!!!!! You have my heart forever it will never be the same again. I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND LOVE YOU RIP!!!!!
Olli from Finland

Vierumäki, Finland

#3 Nov 20, 2009
Looks like Jukka was a very liked person. It's not very exceptional that as a Finn he was a heavy drinker. Unfortunately we are a bit like that. There are several open questions with this case; where was Jukka for so many days? Was he kept somewhere against his own will? Did he usually have some longer drinking sessions and disappeared for days? Where did the girlfriend disappear? And did she take the phone away from the crime scene - and if yes, why?

With the 13th report of the 911 calls it looks unfortunately very clear that Jukka was murdered. However it is strange that no other people heard the screaming that was going on for 10-15 minutes and so early evening anyway?

I hope they find out what happened to Jukka. Rest in peace my fellow countryman...
Jackie

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Nov 20, 2009
No Jukka never disappered always kept in contact with his family or friends. Olli You have a lot of good questions we all would like to know the answers to.
Olli from Finland

Vierumäki, Finland

#5 Nov 22, 2009
Now with the second victim one don't have to wonder if Jukka got a stroke a fell down the creek. I was yesterday reading the news from Turnto23 and was already telling my wife that these things must be related - they were mentioning Bakersfield with the second victim which confused me a bit. Now I know better the place names and locations.

I still don't understand that if several people hear a man being killed, they call 911, go inside and hope he will be OK. In Finland we would have rushed to help the guy. A few people running, lots of yelling and bright flashlights would probably have saved Jukka's life.

The good thing is that the group of suspects is now quite small (presuming the 2nd victim is who he is mentioned to be) and the case will not remain a mystery. Unfortunately in many cases like this the killer is someone very close to the victim. This also explains why some evidence was taken away from the scene.
Jackie

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 23, 2009
I have to agree Olli I don't understand why several people did not go to help Jukka!
Jackie

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2009
I hope someone in Frazier Park tells the truth of what happened to Jukka because when he was searched for nobody took a stand and helped him. I am so livid to know a town of this size a man can get lost and nobody see's him for 8 days. So Frazier Park somebody take a stand and have some humanity.
Olli

Vierumäki, Finland

#8 Nov 24, 2009
Just a few things...

Two of one lady's ex boyfriends are now beaten to death. Scotty was just about to be questioned of Jukka's case. I also do not believe in coincidences...

According to some info the evening Jukka diasappeared he went out to check some strange noices around his yard. My quess is that he was then forced to go somewhere else and was kept there against his own will for 10 days. Managed to escape 2nd Nov. in the evening and was probably trying to get to the police station as he was found just 'below' it in the creek. As a coincidence again one of the old boyfriends was jailed the previous day of possession of a 'dangerous weapon'? Was this fact helping Jukka possibly to escape from somewhere? And is this the same guy who a few days earlier came out to tell that 'I did not kill Jukka'? Before he was actually even killed...

Jukka might have suffered more than we think and his mobile phone might have (or might have had) some essential info - sent text messages etc. The possible messages can be returned from the operator even if deleted from the phone itself.

You have dangerous person(s) walking free over there?
Jackie

Marion, MI

#9 Nov 28, 2009
Jackie wrote:
Jukka was my world and will always be in my heart forever. He was an intelligent man with a heart bigger than life itself. He did do anything for anyone. I'm greatly missing him and cannot beleive I will never see that smile again! Everyone or anyone who knew him has lost such a special person. I can only beleive he is resting in peace and in a better place!!!!!!! You have my heart forever it will never be the same again. I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND LOVE YOU RIP!!!!!
What a Great Person Jukka was
scruffy

Changewater, NJ

#10 Jan 28, 2010
Cover up, Cover up, Cover up, yet again. Some one
or all up there need to take a look a little bit
closer to home. What kind of backwards hillbilly
police force do you have in charge up there on
MURDER MOUNTAIN !!!!!
Jackie

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jan 29, 2010
SCRUFFY YOU ARE SO RIGHT AND HILLBILLY THAT IS TOO NICE
Jackie

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 25, 2010
sorry hillbilly really was not nice I feel more people need to come forward and then the police could do their jobs.
scruffy

Woodbridge, NJ

#13 May 4, 2010
yes you are right hillbilly was not nice, actually
a very wrong and stupid thing to say. I would like to retract that statement and issue an apology for my ignorance, there is no excuse or call for that.
I am sure everything is being done that can be done
again I am sincerly sorry for my silly off the cuff
coments. My utmost respect to the police and condolances to all that are grieving. Scruffy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazier Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who gives head at riteaid dc since Richie pycio... 5 hr Truth 1
Review: Legacy Auto Sales Dec 13 Jimmy 4
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Dec 11 OS Ahmedabad 23
Review: Dallas Trees Dec 7 jessica ross 1
Sheriff's investigators arrest 22 people in Ant... (Jan '09) Nov 23 candy Martinez 58
Deported American inmate is source of ACLU lawsuit (Feb '08) Nov 21 kimber 16
These Are The Questions Veterans Are Tired Of H... Nov '14 lady 1
Frazier Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frazier Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frazier Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frazier Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News