Kindergartner killed in bus accident ...

Kindergartner killed in bus accident | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 45 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Kindergartner killed in bus accident | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Shae Burkhart felt a bus tire leave the edge of the road. Then he was airborne, rolling along the roof of the school bus that only seconds before had been taking him to Nashport Elementary School for the second-to-last day of his sixth-grade year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#47 Jun 3, 2010
busdriver wrote:
<quoted text>Where was the accident? According to all the stories related to the current incident, the last school bus accident fatality in Ohio was 22 years ago. Can you be more specific? Can you argue that school buses are not safer than allowing kids to drive to school? And the accident situation I suggested was on that resulted in the bus being engulfed in flames, not just a rear-ender. I think this is just as much a possibility as a bus rolling over. So what do we propose to protect kids then??? Check this link..........
www.americanschoolbuscouncil.org/uploads/pdf/...
School buses are safer that regular cars....I am talking about the one that claimed Kasey...
Wilhelm

Elyria, OH

#48 Jun 4, 2010
A tragedy occurred.
We can armchair quarterback all day long on what-if and maybe.
I am looking at the lad who rose to leadership when it was needed.
In spite of his young years he gave the other students the leadership, the structure they so desperately needed in a time of crisis.
He took care of his people, to the best of his ability, including going back to reassure his trapped cousin, but never forgetting to go back to the others, seated in a safe area.
He kept his head, steered them around downed utility lines.
Well done.
Well done indeed!

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

#49 Jun 4, 2010
Big Johnson wrote:
The real problem is that there is kindergarten in the first place. It's just a scam to create more cushy teaching positions. Ten years of public school is enough.
Too bad for the kid that died. If it wasn't for the greedy teachers unions he would have been home with his mother, where he belonged.
So, are you a big "johnson" in real life too, or just on-line?
R U Tolerant

Grove City, OH

#50 Jun 4, 2010
rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
praze jebus.
You mock and you are funny to your friends. But are you tolerant "rebel"? What will you do when your lights go out?
R U Tolerant

Grove City, OH

#51 Jun 4, 2010
Eugene_C wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you a big "johnson" in real life too, or just on-line?
Big johnson is brain damaged and he's addicted to masturbation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazeysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus woman found in Coshocton County died o... May '17 Reality Speaks 3
News Body found in Coshocton identified as Columbus-... Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 3
News FEC reports show DeVos family gave $51K to Port... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Reality 5
News Church protests after pastor arrested at stripa (Sep '14) Sep '14 greg 1
News Frazeysburg to keep police department (Aug '13) Aug '14 Craig Kirk School... 2
Poll Are The Frazeysburg Police Corrupt / Should Be ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Craig Kirk School... 1
News Longaberger's new owner draws fire (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zach Lambert 4

Frazeysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frazeysburg Mortgages