Muskingum Co. Seeks Sex Offender Who Failed To Register Address | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Authorities in Muskingum County are appealing to the public for help in apprehending the county's only convicted sex offender who has failed to register his address with law enforcement.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2010
Jon H

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

hasn't registered in nearly 5 years?? Why is that not caught until now?
thompson

Woodmere, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Must be something about that river justice,to only have one convicted sex offender in the county.Props to Muskingum County,way to take care of them.
sjm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Shoot him and be done with it instead of jerking around with trying to force him to register his address.

Pedophiles are nothing but rabid animals.
Screach

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Is that crease on his forehead from the hair net at the fry station?
Screach

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Momma always say, "No tool, no worries" If we would castrate the violent sexually oriented predators, or the ones that prey on children. We wouldn't have to worry about their whereabouts so much.
Larry

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Look at Beulah Park. I've seen plenty of creepy people in that joint including that tall loudmouth who always wears that blue jogging suit.
Concerned mother

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

If we didn't let them out of prision we would not have to look for them! Tighten up the law on these people and keep our children safe!

Since: Nov 10

Not here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

I wonder where Captain Save A Perv (alchemy) has been. Perhaps they got him for not registering.
Ellie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

If this hasn't been caught in FIVE years.... There's something wrong with Law Enforcement.

Wait. We ALREADY knew that. I do understand that they do get lost in the system, but I'm sorry, Sex Offenders and Murderers should be TOP priority!

I wouldn't want THIS man living next to me, or MY children. Cause, I will protect my family in any way possible. No ifs, ands, or butts.

So, I think this man needs to be found, and sent back to jail. Prison, even. Or someones gonna find out, and probably end up shooting him.
sjm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

SooperFunky wrote:
I wonder where Captain Save A Perv (alchemy) has been. Perhaps they got him for not registering.
LOL! Either that or he's out on an extra long Holiday bender with his stoner-sympathist buddies.

Since: Nov 10

Not here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

sjm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Either that or he's out on an extra long Holiday bender with his stoner-sympathist buddies.
Haha, definitely one of the two. I'm hoping locked up, I seriously believe that guy is a sex offender. He gets WAY too into defending any sex offender (no matter the crime, the victims age or how many offenses), blaming victims, saying how society doesn't get it, and worst of all tries to use religion to justify it all. I seriously would bet any amount of money he is a pedophile, he just fits the mold too well.
sjm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Yeah... he straight creeps me out sometimes. There was one time he was trying to insist a dude wasn't a pedophile because the girl in question was like 15 or 16.

Sorry, bro... 40 year old guys trying to mess with little girls always qualify as pedos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Frazeysburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Frazeysburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••