Muskingum County woman pleads guilty ...

Muskingum County woman pleads guilty to theft from veterans group | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 9 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 27, 2011, titled Muskingum County woman pleads guilty to theft from veterans group | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A Muskingum County woman has pleaded guilty to stealing more than $18,000 from a state veterans' organization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Cristle

Cardington, OH

#1 Jul 27, 2011
One word...... WHY!?
Old Vet

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 27, 2011
If she worked for Franklin County Social Services she would have gotten a one day suspension with pay and her record expunged after 30 days.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2011
What is wrong with people? Seriously?????????
Jen of Columbus

Pickerington, OH

#4 Jul 27, 2011
This woman should have the maximum sentence applied to her! What kind of morally corrupted and selfish individual could steal from a veterans organization? She is a disgusting excuse of a human being.
voice of reason

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2011
I tell ya, it's those odd lady bookkeepers ya gotta watch out for, I'm guessing. We had a gal here in central Ohio who embezzled a bunch of money from a local town. She could be seen almost every night at a local beer joint pushing quarters into those old poker machines. What a piece of work.
Austerity of Hope

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jul 27, 2011
there is a special place in [email protected] for people like her.
alchemy

Fredericktown, OH

#7 Jul 27, 2011
good! screw all those government worshippers.
Concerned Citzen

Zanesville, OH

#8 Jul 27, 2011
Not only did she steal from Veterns. She also put a friends job and reputation at risk. How selfish can she be. I hope she gets the fullest extent of punishment possible. What were you thinking???!!!
Anon

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 27, 2011
How low can you go? Veterans, churches and food pantries. We've seen it all lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazeysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus woman found in Coshocton County died o... May '17 Reality Speaks 3
News Body found in Coshocton identified as Columbus-... (Mar '17) Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 3
News FEC reports show DeVos family gave $51K to Port... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Reality 5
News Church protests after pastor arrested at stripa (Sep '14) Sep '14 greg 1
News Frazeysburg to keep police department (Aug '13) Aug '14 Craig Kirk School... 2
Poll Are The Frazeysburg Police Corrupt / Should Be ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Craig Kirk School... 1
News Longaberger's new owner draws fire (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zach Lambert 4

Frazeysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frazeysburg Mortgages