Man Charged After Shooting That Kille...

Man Charged After Shooting That Killed Woman, Injured Son | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 16 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 5, 2011, titled Man Charged After Shooting That Killed Woman, Injured Son | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A man was charged in connection with a shooting last week that left a woman dead and his son injured, investigators announced on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Thugs have dumb parents

Delaware, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2011
OK It's time we start re-designing our prisons. We still use cages but we place them outside. That way when it rains or snows, tough luck. We still feed them of course, and they keep the sticks we feed them with for a small fire to keep warm. No more hotels.
jay

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 5, 2011
And why is the bond so low? If he comes up with 5 grand he'll be on the loose and ready to load up and kill again.
bobby Jo

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Jay of Columbus he is a good old boy you know there are two differnt types of bonds there's white folks bonds then there is minority bonds don't act so surprised it's been happening for the past several hundred years "Duh"
GRUNT

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Hang His sorry A**!!!!
Robert

Summerville, GA

#6 Jul 5, 2011
This is my father, let me make somthing clear what happend was wrong. doing drugs and playing with guns always leads to some one geting hurt or killed and thats just what happend here. However he is my father, no matter what he always will be. count your self lucky this never happens to you or your father or brother or sister. all the facts are not known yet to what happend. all I know is my brother cant walk and lost one of his arms his GF is dead and my father is in prison. I never had a good relationship with any of them and stayed away most of my life. they will always be apart of me and it hurts...such a waste all the way around..I wish this on no one...I pray it never happens to you but before you call names just remember these people have people who love them and you should be praying for them and not calling them inbred hillbilly trash.
dread

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jul 5, 2011
R.I.P. HAG YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART IM HERE LOOKING OUT FOR MY SIS AND THE BOYS YOU WILL BE MISSED DEARLY! I LOVE YOU BRO! I WENT TO HEAVEN HEAVEN WAS FULL SO I CAME BACK TO LET U ALL KNOW THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!

Since: Jul 11

Decatur, GA

#8 Jul 5, 2011
Robert wrote:
This is my father, let me make somthing clear what happend was wrong. doing drugs and playing with guns always leads to some one geting hurt or killed and thats just what happend here. However he is my father, no matter what he always will be. count your self lucky this never happens to you or your father or brother or sister. all the facts are not known yet to what happend. all I know is my brother cant walk and lost one of his arms his GF is dead and my father is in prison. I never had a good relationship with any of them and stayed away most of my life. they will always be apart of me and it hurts...such a waste all the way around..I wish this on no one...I pray it never happens to you but before you call names just remember these people have people who love them and you should be praying for them and not calling them inbred hillbilly trash.
YOu and your family will be in my prayers....I went to school with your brother when I lived up there and he was a really sweet guy.
neighbor

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2011
bobby Jo wrote:
Jay of Columbus he is a good old boy you know there are two differnt types of bonds there's white folks bonds then there is minority bonds don't act so surprised it's been happening for the past several hundred years "Duh"
DUDE GET OVER YOURSELF
Robo

Troy, MI

#10 Jul 6, 2011
jay wrote:
And why is the bond so low? If he comes up with 5 grand he'll be on the loose and ready to load up and kill again.
His bond is only for have a gun under disability . There is no murder charge yet or firing a firearm from a moving car
ladybugg

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2011
OMG! Enough already get the guns out of the unstable humans hands. what is wrong with people. if you dont like someone just kill them. our jails must be too nice kill your loved ones and then eat sleep have clothes wathc tv and be lazy in prison while we all support you. something wrong with this picture!!!!
Trish

Norcross, GA

#13 Jul 6, 2011
Robert wrote:
Hey. I went to school and was really good friends with all of them. They were like my second family in high school. i still cant believe this. i wish i was still in ohio so i could go see them. would you please give them my regards and let them know i am praying for them and it saddens me the way some these ppl are talking on here.
gary

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2011
why only 50,000 bail
River Man Dan

Hilliard, OH

#15 Jul 7, 2011
that people is the face of death. i mean meth. what happens when he can,t have meth in prison?
no, the police are not dumb. he will be charged appropriately in due time. as soon as they get all the evidence together. don,t you think?
i only hope the boy lives and learns from this. stupid killing drugs. the whole thing is too sad
River Man Dan

Hilliard, OH

#16 Jul 7, 2011
jay wrote:
no one wants to get that face out of prison. he looks and acts like a wild animal.
Lol at your idiot dad

Columbus, OH

#17 Jul 15, 2011
Robert wrote:
Your dad will burn in hell for eternity for this. Satan is already licking his chops at the arrival of your dad. Nobody in my family is an alcoholic or druggy so no way any of that is happening with them. I'd be too embarrassed to admit he was my dad if I was you but I'm guessing that this is just another incident for your family. Sucks to be you!
whatever

Dalton, GA

#18 Jul 17, 2011
judge not and you shall not be judge.. just remember God loves him too. Feel sorry for you cause belive me when you come out saying this will never happen to your family, never say never

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazeysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus woman found in Coshocton County died o... May '17 Reality Speaks 3
News Body found in Coshocton identified as Columbus-... (Mar '17) Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 3
News FEC reports show DeVos family gave $51K to Port... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Reality 5
News Church protests after pastor arrested at stripa (Sep '14) Sep '14 greg 1
News Frazeysburg to keep police department (Aug '13) Aug '14 Craig Kirk School... 2
Poll Are The Frazeysburg Police Corrupt / Should Be ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Craig Kirk School... 1
News Longaberger's new owner draws fire (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zach Lambert 4

Frazeysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frazeysburg Mortgages