Minnesota Bear Killed with Head Stuck...

Minnesota Bear Killed with Head Stuck in Jar

There are 2 comments on the findingDulcinea story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Minnesota Bear Killed with Head Stuck in Jar. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

Police shot the bear in Frazee, Minn., to avoid any harm to humans during a local weekend festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Ana Albuquerque

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#1 Jul 31, 2008
What a shame!!! Why didn't they call a veterinarian and gave a tranquilizer to the animal in order to remove the jar??? That was the best option to solve the problem...Men are so cruel and then they wonder why the US has so many natural disaster killing thousands of people...they deserve it!!!
MIKE

Fargo, ND

#2 Aug 4, 2008
I FEEL IT WAS A SHAME ALSO, BUT I ALSO THINK IT WAS IN THE GOOD INTREST OF ALL THE CITIZENS NOT ONLY IN FRAZEE,BUT ALSO THE SURROUNDING AREA. WILD ANIMALS ARE VERY UNPREDICTABLE AND CAN LASH OUT AT ANYONE ANY TIME. I KIND OF WONDER WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IT WOULD TAKE FOR THE SHERIFF DEPT. TO BE TRAINED IN HANDLING THIS ISSUE NEXT TIME IT COULD COME UP. MEANING TRANQUILIZING THE WILD ANIMAL OR AMIMALS. I MEAN IT WOULD ONLY TAKE ONE PERSON TO BE TRAINED TO DO SO, DON'T YOU THINK??? BESIDES, THIS ISN'T THE ONLY TIME THERE HAS BEEN A BEAR SIGHTED WITH IN CITY LIMITS SOMEWHERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to do in DL-Ogema area? (Nov '14) Jul 22 James Lynn Diatelevi 2
News Callaway Liquor Store takes advantage of tribal... (Feb '09) Apr '17 Wilbur 5
News Callaway teen accused of rape (May '09) Apr '17 Wilbur 17
News One dead, several hospitalized in carbon monoxi... (Dec '16) Dec '16 bonnie 1
Please Help (May '15) May '15 nombre 1
News Twin Cities men have style, and he has proof (Nov '12) Nov '12 CRASSUS 1
News Mae Engle (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mary Peters 1

Frazee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frazee Mortgages