Frazee officers threatened after killing bear

Jul 31, 2008 Full story: KXMB-TV Bismarck

MNBear-Head Stuck,0134 Frazee officers threatened after killing bear Eds: APNewsNow.

Full Story
Native Too

Roseville, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2008
RE: Bear with jar on head..speaking of jarheads..Have you yahoos up there ever hear of tranquilizer guns for wildlife control? Or did one of your finest need a new rug for his cabin?
Skylar Hoehne

Perham, MN

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Hey, have you ever heard of a hick town? We are in The middle of FUC*ING NOWHERE!! You want to drive frikin 80 miles to get a tranquilizer, go get it. At the same time though, one of Frazee's "FINEST" won't be there to keep all the stupid guys out of there, so you can do that at the same time. We aint from the city where every thing is served on a silver platter, we work. But what I am wondering is what the difference between a finishing blow to the head (a quick and painless way) is any different to a guy shooting it in the stomach with an arrow and the bear runs away bleeeding to death!! So why don't you pick on some of us hunters too there idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frazee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lakeland Veterinary Clinic - William M ... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Doug H 3
John Heinecke letter: DL should say - bye-bye' ... (Sep '06) Jul '14 SUPERintendent 19
Minnesota veteran treats service dog incident a... Jul '14 Navy Guy 1
Restaurant News: Burger Time latest joint to sq... (Sep '09) Jun '14 Randy 11
Hawley teen sentenced in turtle burning (Sep '06) Jun '14 Yodel 20
Jeff Johnson Gets GOP Endorsement for MN Governor Jun '14 Alan Stuart Franken 6
Twin Cities men have style, and he has proof (Nov '12) Nov '12 CRASSUS 1
Frazee Dating
Find my Match

Frazee Jobs

Frazee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frazee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frazee