Royal Oak, MI

#26 Nov 23, 2012
You and brad fighting again?
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#27 Nov 23, 2012
hippie folks wrote:
You and brad fighting again?
<snicker> clueless as ever chrissy...you are not even close. but keep guessing.
Petes Pocket Pal

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#28 Nov 23, 2012
Candy is real good looking for a woman in her 40s...
NOT Joe Backus

Roseville, MI

#29 Nov 23, 2012
Petes Pocket Pal wrote:
she needs a tan, but i would still tap it
Liz and Dick

Grosse Pointe, MI

#30 Nov 24, 2012
Petes Pocket Pal wrote:
Nice internet trolling, coward. Post with your real picture and name if you want to get on here and make fun of women. Dare you. How many fake names you hide behind?

Then post a picture of your girlfriend (if you have one) and let's all judge how she looks. Pro tip: your hand doesn't count.
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#31 Nov 24, 2012
Liz and Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice internet trolling, coward. Post with your real picture and name if you want to get on here and make fun of women. Dare you. How many fake names you hide behind?
Then post a picture of your girlfriend (if you have one) and let's all judge how she looks. Pro tip: your hand doesn't count.
His "girlfriend" is a short little lawyer with a fondness for yellow sweater vest.
correction

Grosse Pointe, MI

#32 Nov 24, 2012
The yellowed sweatered one is short and little but he is not a lawyer. He wishes he was one, though.
Petes Pocket Pal

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#33 Nov 24, 2012
Liz and Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
I said she is good looking for a woman in her 40s, not bad looking.

Learn to read.
haha

United States

#35 Nov 24, 2012
So this is how you spend your Saturday night? City council doesn't have anything to do with the lake. That would be your girl Sarah dropping the ball.
lmao at warren

Grosse Pointe, MI

#36 Nov 24, 2012
Zoomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy ran for office and is now sucking at the public teat.
So, grow a thick skin or get out of public office, that's how it works.
Speaking of work.... done any lately? I mean besides showing up for the TV Camera and getting paid to vote no. Anything constructive? Got businesses coming to town? Saving the Lake? Anything? Bueller?
And thanks for your professional tip... I guess you didn't get credit and you're passing on the advice. Thanks, pro!
Haters gonna hate. Stay pressed, bb. Enjoy mom's basement.
Concerned citizen

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#37 Nov 24, 2012
City Council has nothing to do with the lake?

No wonder the PCB problem has never been solved. City Council too lazy to make phone calls or see beyond their own cable show.
lmao at warren

Grosse Pointe, MI

#38 Nov 24, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
City Council has nothing to do with the lake?
No wonder the PCB problem has never been solved. City Council too lazy to make phone calls or see beyond their own cable show.
WTF PCBs have to do with the lake?

Keep posting, it's funny.

Cheers!
Joe Schmoe

Fraser, MI

#39 Nov 25, 2012
Zoomba wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy ran for office and is now sucking at the public teat.
So, grow a thick skin or get out of public office, that's how it works.
Speaking of work.... done any lately? I mean besides showing up for the TV Camera and getting paid to vote no. Anything constructive? Got businesses coming to town? Saving the Lake? Anything? Bueller?
And thanks for your professional tip... I guess you didn't get credit and you're passing on the advice. Thanks, pro!
As opposed to entering private property under false pretenses Chrissy?
lmao at Warren

Grosse Pointe, MI

#40 Nov 25, 2012
Insider wrote:
Rusie didn't show up to work (as if she actually does any) or the vigil, because?
b) She is embarrassed that she doesn't do anything for her salary except go to meetings and vote no
Hey BB, here's two for you: she stole the parade back for the city and got the unions to take pay cuts.
lmao Warren

Royal Oak, MI

#41 Nov 26, 2012
I am sorry, I misspoke. I mean she wrongly accused the parade committee and takes credit for something else she had NOTHING to do with.
Sorry, I had my ass up my head again.
Brad
lmao at Warren wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BB, here's two for you: she stole the parade back for the city and got the unions to take pay cuts.
pay closer attention

United States

#42 Nov 26, 2012
Parade "Council," love.

Parade "Council."
SCS Connection

Madison Heights, MI

#43 Nov 26, 2012
Last week's SCS Connection wrote a real article about the vigil and what people are really thinking. That other paper kisses up to the city and wrote some sappy article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fraser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren is for white trash. Wed Grim Reaper 9
Clinton Revival Center /Family Worship Center o... (Mar '17) Tue Lets be real 11
News Exam today in bar shooting (Mar '06) May 20 Wwe 30
Another empty building at 9 mile & Harper May 12 Big Barney 1
Rude EMS service Technicians (Oct '07) May 9 Kindness 47
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) May 8 Tuckpendelton 49
Lorie Barnwell May 8 Prettylady025 14

Fraser Jobs

Personal Finance

Fraser Mortgages