What do you honestly think of Jack Brandenburg?

Created by The taxpayers on Sep 30, 2012

384 votes

Click on an option to vote

Phony

Inept and incompetent

Violent thug

Hypocrite career politician

Bufffoon

Deeply disturbed and unstable

Someone I'd like to avoid being around

Terrible Man

Royal Oak, MI

#43 Nov 16, 2012
Family Affair wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically he's just like Erin Stahl. Are they related to each other?
Remember all these comments folks election day will be here before you know it, take all your thoughts to the polls.
I Know Harrison

Canton, MI

#44 Nov 17, 2012
I know its a sin to hate, so I'll just say I can't stand this man. He is a degenerate drunk a bully who is self-centered and selfish and will self-destruct.
Brandenburg is a fool

Utica, MI

#45 Nov 17, 2012
I Know Harrison wrote:
I know its a sin to hate, so I'll just say I can't stand this man. He is a degenerate drunk a bully who is self-centered and selfish and will self-destruct.
Jack Brandenburg is completely insane. If you value your life, stay away from him. WACKO
And You Thought You Knew

Novi, MI

#46 Nov 20, 2012
Brandenburg is a fool wrote:
Jack Brandenburg is completely insane. If you value your life, stay away from him. WACKO
Big Jack Brandenburg is nothing short of being a Dickhead Personified.
design a coin

United States

#47 Nov 20, 2012
Better than Bieda.
Newberry Street Resident

Utica, MI

#48 Nov 21, 2012
The only time I ever met Mr. Brandenburg was when he came to my door when he was running for State Representative, he spoke very well, I had some questions about the water level and Lake Saint Clair which he answered and I thought he was a nice guy and voted for him. I don't really believe all the political issues that I hear, politics can get really dirty at times. I wish him the best.
Sharon

Utica, MI

#49 Nov 21, 2012
Newberry Street Resident wrote:
The only time I ever met Mr. Brandenburg was when he came to my door when he was running for State Representative, he spoke very well, I had some questions about the water level and Lake Saint Clair which he answered and I thought he was a nice guy and voted for him. I don't really believe all the political issues that I hear, politics can get really dirty at times. I wish him the best.
Brandenburg is a fool with a lot of emotional problems
No Friend of Ours

Livonia, MI

#50 Nov 22, 2012
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandenburg is a fool with a lot of emotional problems
Yes I agree. He is a drunk womanizer for sure. I have no respect for the man he can't talk without swearing, every other word is the F word which I don't appreciate. My husband had to tell him to watch his mouth. He gets out of control, the only thing that helps him is that the police always seem to give him a break. He has always had run ins with the police, surprised he wins his elections.
Just thinking of you Jack

Farmington, MI

#51 Nov 23, 2012
No Friend of Ours wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree. He is a drunk womanizer for sure. I have no respect for the man he can't talk without swearing, every other word is the F word which I don't appreciate. My husband had to tell him to watch his mouth. He gets out of control, the only thing that helps him is that the police always seem to give him a break. He has always had run ins with the police, surprised he wins his elections.
Lets keep this blog at the top of the list. This man likes the limelight lets keep him there.
Lookin Out For You Jack

Sterling Heights, MI

#52 Nov 24, 2012
Newberry Street Resident wrote:
The only time I ever met Mr. Brandenburg was when he came to my door when he was running for State Representative, he spoke very well, I had some questions about the water level and Lake Saint Clair which he answered and I thought he was a nice guy and voted for him. I don't really believe all the political issues that I hear, politics can get really dirty at times. I wish him the best.
We Just Want To Keep You On Top Like You Like To Be.
Jack is embarrassing

United States

#53 Nov 24, 2012
Brandenburg is a very abusive individual. I feel sorry for his family members, having to endure that kind of behavior and also the embarrassment that results from how he conducts himself in public. You have to wonder whether there are some mental problems there, or whether it's just alcohol, or maybe narcissistic personality disorder, or a combination of these factors. I have always voted Republican but I cannot bring myself to vote for this fool.
huh

Southfield, MI

#54 Nov 24, 2012
What is the big deal? Hes a good guy. He wins elections for a reason
Replace Brandenburg

Sterling Heights, MI

#55 Nov 25, 2012
Mr. Snyder when are you going to stop this insane person you have on the Senate from embarrassing the complete administration, his behavior is not becoming the part of a State Senator. Please replace him before he tears down everyone with himself.
Carmella

United States

#56 Nov 25, 2012
huh wrote:
What is the big deal? Hes a good guy. He wins elections for a reason
So what? Even drunks like that Dave J freak kept getting re-elected a few years ago before he finally got expelled by the other senators for drunkenly beating up his girlfriend.

Brandenburg is the same way. He's a drunk who threatens people, and he'll self-destruct eventually. It's only a matter of time.

The guy is a scumbag.
Jack Daniels

New Baltimore, MI

#57 Nov 26, 2012
Happy Holidays from our family to yours. We have a question in our household that we would like answered. How many O.U.I.L. violations has Mr. Brandenburg had in the last 5 years? How many O.U.I.L. violations should he have had without him using his position as a public figure to get out of trouble? This is a question thats been going around our home for sometime because everytime one of us run into him he appears intoxicated.
Jack Wagon

United States

#58 Nov 26, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
Happy Holidays from our family to yours. We have a question in our household that we would like answered. How many O.U.I.L. violations has Mr. Brandenburg had in the last 5 years? How many O.U.I.L. violations should he have had without him using his position as a public figure to get out of trouble? This is a question thats been going around our home for sometime because everytime one of us run into him he appears intoxicated.
I'm not sure, but I have personally watched him get a SOTFPAFITB - which is a "Stagger Off The Front Porch And Fall Into The Bushes" - when he was campaigning in my neighborhood.
Lawrence

Brighton, MI

#59 Dec 1, 2012
Brandenburg sucks
Jack in the Box

United States

#60 Dec 9, 2012
I used to loathe Brandenburg. Now I just laugh at him. He's a fool.
jdw

Dearborn, MI

#61 Dec 12, 2012
Time to recall brandenburg
Bing Crosby

United States

#62 Dec 17, 2012
This idiot should be thrown out of office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fraser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uber 2 hr take the bus 2
snorted too much white lightning (Oct '13) 22 hr Tigers equals Done 119
Bush says no civil war in Iraq (Sep '06) Wed Swedenforever 26
WAlly's Frozen Custard Wed blonde sprinkles ... 5
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... Tue Shoregirl 14
homless Tue 12345abc 1
loud boom Oct 18 Reading Between t... 7
Fraser Dating
Find my Match

Fraser Jobs

Fraser People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fraser News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fraser

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]