break in at duke energy

Posted in the Frankton Forum

just wondering

Crawfordsville, IN

#1 Feb 19, 2013
has anyone heard what happened sunday late night about people that got caught breaking into duke energy to steal copper
lebanon

Crawfordsville, IN

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Yep it was a husband his wife and their friend, wife was driving the get away car waiting down the street, security seen the husband and friend inside called law enforcement, husband is still incarcerated with his friend, wife was bailed out...honestly all 3 of them need to sit behind bars! they all are old enough to know better. I am sorry but if you want to steal and take things that dont belong to you, you should sit in jail bail should not be an option!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoosier girl's or V.I.P Fri MrBrownstone69 1
News Police investigate father's shooting of son (Feb '07) Apr 22 Graden 52
News Tax plan helps homeowners, would hurt some busi... (Nov '07) Apr 22 jordennancy23 163
Good bars? Apr 16 princess 1
Antisocial in Indiana (Oct '13) Apr 8 kimberly smith 2
rental (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
More from around the web

Frankton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]