Will there be an Anderson in 10 years?

Will there be an Anderson in 10 years?

Posted in the Frankton Forum

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2013
The whole town is falling apart, the population is declining, there are no jobs and none are coming back to town. Will there even be a town here in a few years? Flooding the ugly parts of town won't solve anything either.
formertownie

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2013
You think this is the first time A-town has had those very same problems(post-Gas Boom)?I left Anderson in the early 80's for those same reasons,then returned in the late 80's for a couple of years only to leave again.I've been gone from there for 20 years now and Anderson is still alive,not as large a city as it was in the 70's but still there.I don't think the lake plan will be a save all for A-town but it will help.Anderson will survive.
derp

Anderson, IN

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Anderson is dead.
tom goad

Bloomington, IL

#4 Oct 3, 2013
I like a survivor. I'm looking into moving there.

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Let's flood the mall and see how it helps the economy.
Frank Garrett

Anderson, IN

#6 Apr 2, 2014
Flood the entire city.
JustPassinBy

New Castle, IN

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Better question, how can the little city of Winchester be so bustling full of people? Was over there yesterday and that little town is booming! Anderson is so much larger then it. Don't understand sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayhem concert in noblesville 7 10 2015 Jul 12 Itsmeeeeee 1
Stop China! - don't buy Chinese made products (Apr '09) Jul 10 A Loyal Fan 94
News U.S. Attorney announces new program targeting l... (Jan '13) Jun '15 Hmmmmm 4
nichole hulet moore Jun '15 nichole hulet moore 1
rental (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
looking for an old friend (Oct '06) Jan '14 johnny 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankton Mortgages