Residents2012

Camp, AR

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Elwood, what is going on up in your city? What is wrong with your city council? Does the city of Elwood and the people know at least $2 million was found in an account that should be for the city but is used for frivolous things by your new mayor such as a new Chrysler 300 for the new police chief and all new cellphones for all the department heads? Why shouldnít the council have to OK all of these types of purchases?
Every penny should be accounted for by the administration for the city council and the people of Elwood.
Why should some jobs in your city be offered to people outside of Elwood and overlook the citizens of that city? You need to look at your new mayorís history. Is he from Elwood, Anderson ó or if anything it sounds like good old Chicago politics. The way cities all over the country get in trouble with finances, but the people of Elwood need to look at your administration and make the mayor and his cronies accountable for their actions.
You donít need donations and volunteers to fix the pool, but let the city council say what happens with the millions that were found. I wrote this article because the people of Elwood need to look at your city and request your city council and the administration do the right thing and donít be afraid of the outcome.
We as citizens are still the boss; these people work for us. Stand up for your rights and take control of your city.
-Vearl Beckham
Anderson
disgusting

France

#2 May 12, 2012
I agree ... It is disgusting!
Ben Rogers

Westfield, IN

#3 May 15, 2012
disgusting wrote:
I agree ... It is disgusting!
Ya your piece of crap town was in such great shape before this guy.

So come on big boy, lets have names of people he hired.
Ewood Advocate

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 24, 2012
Residents2012 wrote:
Elwood, what is going on up in your city? What is wrong with your city council? Does the city of Elwood and the people know at least $2 million was found in an account that should be for the city but is used for frivolous things by your new mayor such as a new Chrysler 300 for the new police chief and all new cellphones for all the department heads? Why shouldnít the council have to OK all of these types of purchases?
Every penny should be accounted for by the administration for the city council and the people of Elwood.
Why should some jobs in your city be offered to people outside of Elwood and overlook the citizens of that city? You need to look at your new mayorís history. Is he from Elwood, Anderson ó or if anything it sounds like good old Chicago politics. The way cities all over the country get in trouble with finances, but the people of Elwood need to look at your administration and make the mayor and his cronies accountable for their actions.
You donít need donations and volunteers to fix the pool, but let the city council say what happens with the millions that were found. I wrote this article because the people of Elwood need to look at your city and request your city council and the administration do the right thing and donít be afraid of the outcome.
We as citizens are still the boss; these people work for us. Stand up for your rights and take control of your city.
-Vearl Beckham
Anderson
Vearl, first of all its not an article.You are not a journalist. Second, your an idiot.Third, why don't you just go back to the way it has been in that city for years.Finally someone is doing something to get Elwood back on track and blind people like you dont have a clue. Maybe the next election you should run for Mayor and see what happens. This Mayor Arnold seems to be doing a good job and seems honest to me. Its backwards hijacks like you that want to keep Madison county in the 20s. Now please crawl back into your trailer and write another article for us.
mab3525

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 25, 2012
"Residents2012 wrote:
You donít need donations and volunteers to fix the pool, but let the city council say what happens with the millions that were found."
(sorry I don't know how to cite this correctly)

I guess we need to form an alliance to diswade the people of Elwood from helping others out?

That's what you're going for, right Residents2012
Sindy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 26, 2012
mab3525 wrote:
"Residents2012 wrote:
You donít need donations and volunteers to fix the pool, but let the city council say what happens with the millions that were found."
(sorry I don't know how to cite this correctly)
I guess we need to form an alliance to diswade the people of Elwood from helping others out?
That's what you're going for, right Residents2012
Im betting that Residents2012 may be the guy who Arnold beat in the election. Mayor Arnold has already done more in his shot time that the last three Mayors did in all of their terms. Elwood is luck to have a guy like him
mab3525

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 27, 2012
You're probably right, Sindy
Residents2012

Melbourne, AR

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Nope, not him. I'm not a resident of Indiana anymore. I do have a BEEF with The Elwood PD and City Council though... My sister was Raped by a family member, Sherry Wright didn't Arrest Him, didn't proceed with the Case. Told me she submited Evidence to State. Last time i talked to Her. It's been 12 yrs.!!! Guess it's true...who you know and who you _____!

btw, He tried to commit Suicide day after I confronted my Aunt about what He did. Same day he threatened to Kill me if he seen me around his house in Anderson.

btw. His wife worked at The Government Center as well.
mab3525

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 2, 2012
So a former cop ticked you off and nowyou hate the way the NEW people in office run things...

I'm gonna go out ona limb and say... College drop out?
Don

Fairport, NY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
When the city council catches up with mayor Arnold's vision for this city, We will all be batter off. The city of Elwood has been stuck in quicksand for to many years. Now we are finally headed in the right direction... Way to go mayor Arnold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Health Care - Noblesville, IN (Oct '09) 16 hr Bruser 9
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) Fri storm warning 11
Momentum for Muncie-to-Indy commuter rail (Sep '07) Dec 16 GGH 165
ISP: Man arrested 3 times in 1 year for OWI Dec 16 GGH 1
Dominionism is dead. It is exposed as the corp... Dec 16 GGH 5
Robin Beards Dec 16 tmichaud313 6
Stop China! - don't buy Chinese made products (Apr '09) Dec 7 Romulusndg 93
Frankton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web