Police arrest father in stabbing deat...

Police arrest father in stabbing death of 2-year-old son in Noblesville

There are 2 comments on the Journal and Courier story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Police arrest father in stabbing death of 2-year-old son in Noblesville. In it, Journal and Courier reports that:

An Alabama father faces a preliminary charge of murder after his 2-year-old son was stabbed in head Wednesday afternoon at a luxury apartment complex in Noblesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal and Courier.

Lockport, IL

#1 Jan 9, 2013
That's what's wrong with people today. So many people would like to adopt but people decide to take a life instead. All life is precious and should be ended by selfishness or before its time has come.
ima hoosier

Evanston, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
where was the babys mother at ? i have heard nothing about her or her whereabouts. what about the other children? where are they? that poor baby. why on earth dont people like that killer take these innocent little things somewhere and leave them? why kill them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Tomey has roast beef curtains Mon Cyndi Lopasser 3
Donald Trumps child rape new trial date Oct 17 Walt 1
Moving to Noblesville. Jobs? Oct 16 ANW 1
geeked way out Oct 9 daisy 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
rental (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 1
looking for an old friend (Oct '06) Jan '14 johnny 3

Frankton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankton Mortgages