Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1801 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

david

Beardstown, IL

#630 Aug 27, 2010
work placement programs are vital. call it a CAREER. see if we can accomplish this.
Royal Commanedr

United States

#631 Aug 27, 2010
I would like to insert my imput on our organization. We are not a street gang. We give alot back to the communities that we live in. We make sure that the blocks where we live are no overran by dope pushers so that your children and our own are safe to walk the streets. We live in these communities and we hear the voices of our brothers and sisters and do our best to go where the Offical Law Enforcer wishes they could go and do what needs to be done. We are a family and ignorance of such is what has bought such a soil to our name. It is not the TRUE Royals that you often see walking their streets trying to be seen and heard. For those of us who are real, simply being who we are is enough. If you know who we are, then good. If not, better, for you have no need to know. Although you may not see us, we see everything. All we want to do is better ourselves and each other, as well as the places where we live. Now, does that sound like a "gang" to you?
caesar1

Beardstown, IL

#632 Aug 29, 2010
I believe this family has successfully moved into the new era with grace and perfection almost. I hope that in these last days we focus on maintaining a higher power in this world as our motivation. Don't fall victim to evil. Keep your mind on the cross and recognize that we are a fragile species whom needs strength from above to move forward. I am concerned that evil is infiltrating our nation and I don't like it. Remember the struggle for freedom over these past few years and our victories and we can move into the next year with joy. Keep evil out of this family. Due to recent events our cross has been contaminated with evil groups and a new one is being enforced for the benefit of the nation. It is a cross with a circle on top instead of the three slashes. We don't use that anymore. Lets all maintain values that are wholesome and good.
menace

Clarksdale, MS

#633 Aug 31, 2010
Sir Crash wrote:
first of all.we are a business organization.we are about the growth and development of our own.anything else is unacceptable. I did 13 years in parchman prison.i was 9-3 for a while.i saw good brothers die for this nation i love.and to look at what these young bobble heads are turning it into hurts.I am what I am.and what im not i will never be.P.M.L.
are you royal or 74 make your mind up really do you know even know you name think before you speak growth development is 74 hoover new 720 concept
BWMC

United States

#634 Sep 1, 2010
Look I am going to set all this straight so we can stop goin back and forth bout this. I dont know anything about royals in the south, hell i dont even know if theyre real SCR's, but from someone living in Chicago, where the Royals started and will always be the strongest and motherland.. SCR's are a GANG! Just like the Popes, just like the GD's, just like the Mickey Cobras, just like the Kings, just like the Maniacs, just like every other nation in Chicago. There is absolutley nothing different about the Royals. They have ranks, lit, laws, colors, symbols, hand signs, they have hoods, sell drugs, shoot rival members. Clear?? Good! Because you know how you look? You look like false flaggers. The LK's in NY tried that shit about helping there community and being a legitimate orginization, and look what happened, the LKs in Chicago dont even honor them anymore. They see em as wanna bes FAKES. and thats how you guys look. Accept who you are, if your trying so hard to hide it from the public, maybe you should pick a new lifestyle..
one love

Meridian, MS

#635 Sep 1, 2010
Sara wrote:
what does pml to all 6 mean
pml means pleaty much love
nel mean not enough love
6 means 6 is what we ride under
menace

Clarksdale, MS

#636 Sep 1, 2010
BWMC wrote:
Look I am going to set all this straight so we can stop goin back and forth bout this. I dont know anything about royals in the south, hell i dont even know if theyre real SCR's, but from someone living in Chicago, where the Royals started and will always be the strongest and motherland.. SCR's are a GANG! Just like the Popes, just like the GD's, just like the Mickey Cobras, just like the Kings, just like the Maniacs, just like every other nation in Chicago. There is absolutley nothing different about the Royals. They have ranks, lit, laws, colors, symbols, hand signs, they have hoods, sell drugs, shoot rival members. Clear?? Good! Because you know how you look? You look like false flaggers. The LK's in NY tried that shit about helping there community and being a legitimate orginization, and look what happened, the LKs in Chicago dont even honor them anymore. They see em as wanna bes FAKES. and thats how you guys look. Accept who you are, if your trying so hard to hide it from the public, maybe you should pick a new lifestyle..
thank you
CHINOofALBANY

Osage Beach, MO

#637 Sep 2, 2010
Look This is For The Brain Dead,,
If and When A Simon City Royal Needs Your Opinion,
They'll Just Beat it Out Of You ! Ain't No pity !
We've never Handed out FLAGS Like Snot Rags,We'er
the few and The Proud. And I like it Like that ,
Nothing Cheap about it! as far as We look?
Tell Me When I put You On Your Back in a Pool of That Kool aid You Call Blood,Tell You Mom I'll be home Latter,and by The way Pack Your Things,your 2 Old 2 be living at Home! Royals arent for Sale,
Not in it for Da' Money,Only to Kick a Mud-Hole in
the ass's of Non-Beleaver's...Thank 19 3 18 for You Next to Last Breath! G'Bless Da' ROYALS
Sir CaNNoN

United States

#638 Sep 2, 2010
I laugh at all these fake ass false flagged losers, what the fuck do you think you are claiming? Where did your first law go? Do you think this is knowledge or understanding? You are not righteous, you are not insane. You must be in a "gang", and you will never be able to better yourself in your lil stone age world, I have no pity for you, and black is all you'll get from me, learn your points or don't wear em around the true blue who will give no life for you, R.I.P. Todd some of us still remember the truth, and we shall never die for our loyalty is true
Omega

United States

#639 Sep 3, 2010
What does 19 3 18 mean? I keep seeing other royals refer to it, can anyone let me know?
BWMC

United States

#641 Sep 3, 2010
Omega wrote:
What does 19 3 18 mean? I keep seeing other royals refer to it, can anyone let me know?
19-S
3-C
18-R
SCR- Simon City Royals
scarlet lovr

Bowling Green, KY

#642 Sep 5, 2010
pml fam! 9015738669 ima sister hit me up im in memphis tn
Sir Cannon

United States

#643 Sep 6, 2010
My girl died last night in our bed, she was only 25...now I am here all alone in cleveland with noone to tell me it will be ok, it will never be ok, we were to be married next month, we just got this house, I don't even want to go home now, I have been good, stayed out of troubles, now everything I want is gone
caesar1

Beardstown, IL

#644 Sep 7, 2010
ever seen a cross crown on a 6 point?
No Gangs

Irvine, CA

#645 Sep 7, 2010
Everything I EVER read and heard from the press to streetgangs was that SCR was big into drug dealing. However, I never actually met any as there just aren't any out this ways. Mostly Mexican gangs and they are dealing unfortunately.
No Gangs

Irvine, CA

#646 Sep 7, 2010
I'm truly sorry for your loss Sir Cannon.
menace

Clarksdale, MS

#647 Sep 9, 2010
Sir CaNNoN wrote:
I laugh at all these fake ass false flagged losers, what the fuck do you think you are claiming? Where did your first law go? Do you think this is knowledge or understanding? You are not righteous, you are not insane. You must be in a "gang", and you will never be able to better yourself in your lil stone age world, I have no pity for you, and black is all you'll get from me, learn your points or don't wear em around the true blue who will give no life for you, R.I.P. Todd some of us still remember the truth, and we shall never die for our loyalty is true
we not here to better our self we out here to get money aint no understanding aint no pity for the weak. if you were trying to better yourself you wouldnt be claiming to be something your not you would go to school do something with ya life Rs to the stars
menace

Clarksdale, MS

#648 Sep 9, 2010
if you scared go to church! all this talk bout bettering your selves make me sick we a nation of go getters not baby sitters.under the old 360 tail there was no white afilliation so how the hell you gonna scream lllkwu.stop screamin that bullshit we are a part of an alliance not a unity with Growth Development.all this i got put down in prison all this crap you not bettering your selves you trying to get protection screw all you cowards who fall at the waist side and all love to the real aint no pity for none of you stop trying to hide what your are cause ima bang for mine i rob i steal much disrespect for all people fuck em all they can eat dick and die. KK what i be what bout you that be true blue Almighty Rs to the Stars
CLUBS

Beardstown, IL

#649 Sep 9, 2010
6 of clubs hooked on drugs Royal love
royalty

Beardstown, IL

#650 Sep 10, 2010
I sit at the ALTER of forgiveness. forgive your brothers if you expect them to forgive you. peaCE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melvin Slate May 3 KieKie 1
samantha cole Apr 29 demetrius 1
News Woman beaten during robbery attempt at Franklin... Apr 22 Sally23453 1
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr 17 Albert 39
News Mexican Mobile Consulate shifts visit to Appleton (Feb '08) Mar '15 Rafa 81
News Redefining Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication (Aug '14) Mar '15 Rose Henderson 4
News Hannah hysteria (Apr '08) Jul '13 Amber 4
More from around the web

Franksville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]