New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

xuan loc

Ithaca, NY

#5193 Jun 12, 2012
yes,we all know the king of elitism,mittens romney isn't having sit down dinners with millionaire and billionaire donors for 40 to 60 thou a pop.again no answers,just more fox rhetoric.as for govt. asst.,there have been millions of examples of people who knocked any and all govt.asst. only to have the floor fall out from beneath them and go hat in hand to the govt. for asst.show me any rich man or wealthy corp. and i will show you someone who has fed off taxpayer dollars.just ask the big,rich bankers who got fed.gov t. loans at bargain basement interest rates,if that aint welfare,pray tell what is?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#5194 Jun 12, 2012
"Private sectors doing fine"???? REALLY MR.PRESIDENT???

Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5195 Jun 12, 2012
xuan loc wrote:
yes,we all know the king of elitism,mittens romney isn't having sit down dinners with millionaire and billionaire donors for 40 to 60 thou a pop.again no answers,just more fox rhetoric.as for govt. asst.,there have been millions of examples of people who knocked any and all govt.asst. only to have the floor fall out from beneath them and go hat in hand to the govt. for asst.show me any rich man or wealthy corp. and i will show you someone who has fed off taxpayer dollars.just ask the big,rich bankers who got fed.gov t. loans at bargain basement interest rates,if that aint welfare,pray tell what is?
Your lowlife ghetto existence, for starters.
xuan loc

Ithaca, NY

#5196 Jun 12, 2012
again with the silly childish insults.a total refusal to acknowledge any wrongs on your side.the incapacity to talk civilly with those whom you disagree,as uncle jed used to say "pitiful,just plain pitiful,"
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5197 Jun 12, 2012
xuan loc wrote:
again with the silly childish insults.a total refusal to acknowledge any wrongs on your side.the incapacity to talk civilly with those whom you disagree,as uncle jed used to say "pitiful,just plain pitiful,"
No one is without fault in this world, obama has jimmy carter smiling, knowing he is no longer the most failed presidency.
I know

United States

#5198 Jun 12, 2012
off this topic wrote:
Im going off this topic just for a min. to tell yea all to please read the topic "THE PROM" its the best topic on here and what a head rush....you can thank me later for the Info.
I know I read it thats some wierd stuff,I also encourage all to read it,and thanks.
xuan loc

Ithaca, NY

#5199 Jun 12, 2012
buchanan was the worst failure until bush 2 dethroned him.bush continues to be considered worse then buchanan and millard filmore put together.as far as carter goes,not getting re-elected doesn't mean a failed presidency.if you consider consider getting israel and egypt to sign a peace treaty,which has not been broken,as carter did with the camp david accords, a failure, you have no sense of history.also one of the most potent weapons in our military arsenal,the cruise missile,was brought into existence during carters term,because he recognized it't importance and pushed it along.also what other president has done so much since leaving office to help fellow human beings as carter has.w bush was elected twice and still is considered the worst president ever,buchanan was a total failure who sat and did nothing while the civil war started,it was no easy thing to dethrone him but bush did it,or don't you count giving us the worst economic downturn since 1929 a failure.i'd advise you to take some online classes on american history.
Joe Biden

Stratford, CT

#5201 Jun 12, 2012
xuan loc wrote:
Rev. Wright would be proud of you, too.
Blutarsky

Speculator, NY

#5202 Jun 12, 2012
Good to see the out of touch staying in their place.
xuan loc

Ithaca, NY

#5203 Jun 12, 2012
again no facts just silly,childish,schoolyard insults.course then again it is hard to refute cold hard facts.
Joe Biden

Stratford, CT

#5204 Jun 12, 2012
xuan loc wrote:
again no facts just silly,childish,schoolyard insults.course then again it is hard to refute cold hard facts.
The only cold hard fact is that Obama has been an almost 4 year failure, which is why he will never be re-elected. Many of the uniformed voted blindly in 2008, based on his non-record, non-information, and ridiculous fantasy of hope & change & unity, which the nation has now witnessed to be a hoax. Obama will be defeated in November, and you will be sucking seaweed.
Joe Krupinski

Garden City, NY

#5206 Jun 12, 2012
Have you all missed me? Who is this troll xuan loc?
Sounds like an escaped mental patient. Obviously, I have a lot of work to do on this thread before the election, I have thrown obama under the bus, I am now supporting the Seacliff property owners candidate for President, Russell Stover. Stay tuned.
xuan loc

Ithaca, NY

#5207 Jun 13, 2012
using facts instead of fox talking points is not trolling,i know facts are hard to face when you live on a steady diet of fox lies,but try it anyway.still the same silly insults from minds that remain in a permanent state of adolescence.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5208 Jun 13, 2012
xuan loc wrote:
using facts instead of fox talking points is not trolling,i know facts are hard to face when you live on a steady diet of fox lies,but try it anyway.still the same silly insults from minds that remain in a permanent state of adolescence.
The fact is that you are an Obama-worshipper in denial of facts. The facts are that he has been a presidential failure, and you are afraid to face that reality.
xuan loc

Ithaca, NY

#5209 Jun 13, 2012
answer one question.do you believe bush 2 was a real good president.
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5210 Jun 13, 2012
xuan loc wrote:
answer one question.do you believe bush 2 was a real good president.
Historical perspective and not you will show George W to have been one of the Great Presidents.

Can anyone imagine that pantywaist albert gore as commander-in-chief on 9-11?
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5211 Jun 13, 2012
I was just watching the congressional hearing with a panel of senators questioning Jamie Dimon.

It was like watching a group of Jailhouse lawyers cross examing a Supreme court Justice. Have of the clowns in that circus couldn't balance their own checkbooks!
xuan loc

Ithaca, NY

#5212 Jun 13, 2012
once again no answer.i wonder if they will consider his refusal to cut short a vacation while n orleans drown a drawback,or lying us into a war,failed economic policies,and last but not least,dropping the ball and letting al quieda take out twin towers,and pentagon,or unfunded increases in medicare benefits,borrowing billions from china.talk about denial.say and stew all you want,bush and his parties policies were a failure.
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5213 Jun 13, 2012
Let me get this straight ...
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care
plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't,
Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people,
without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,
written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it,
passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it,
and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who
didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any
benefits take effect, by a government which has
already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,
all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
and financed by a country that's broke!!!!!

'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'
Feces for obama

Garden City, NY

#5214 Jun 13, 2012
Let’s start with what everyone agrees on: In April 1996, Osama bin Laden was an official guest of the radical Islamic government of Sudan – a government that had been implicated in the attacks on the World Trade Center in 1993. By 1996, with the international community treating Sudan as a pariah, the Sudanese government attempted to patch its relations with the United States. At a secret meeting in a Rosslyn, Va., hotel, the Sudanese minister of state for defense, Maj. Gen. Elfatih Erwa, met with CIA operatives, where, among other things, they discussed Osama bin Laden.

It is here that things get murky. Erwa claims that he offered to hand bin Laden over to the United States. Key American players – President Bill Clinton, then-National Security Adviser Sandy Berger and Director of Counterterrorism Richard Clarke among them – have testified there were no "credible offers" to hand over bin Laden. The 9/11 Commission found "no credible evidence" that Erwa had ever made such an offer. On the other hand, Lawrence Wright, in his Pulitzer Prize-winning "The Looming Tower," flatly states that Sudan did make such an offer. Wright bases his judgment on an interview with Erwa and notes that those who most prominently deny Erwa’s claims were not in fact present for the meeting.

Wright and the 9/11 Commission do agree that the Clinton administration encouraged Sudan to deport bin Laden back to Saudi Arabia and spent 10 weeks trying to convince the Saudi government to accept him. One Clinton security official told The Washington Post that they had "a fantasy" that the Saudi government would quietly execute bin Laden. When the Saudis refused bin Laden’s return, Clinton officials convinced the Sudanese simply to expel him, hoping that the move would at least disrupt bin Laden’s activities.

Sandy Burger was caught removing documents from the Library of Congress that implicated clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happend with Bill Chase? (Feb '12) Thu Deb 27
yard sale Sep 9 Kathy 1
Reb Evans Aug '17 Peanutbutterjelly... 1
Dan Zawatski auto garage route 16 Jul '17 JohnnyPepsico 4
Discovery chanel show ( A Haunting ) (Oct '06) Jul '17 Carheadhinsdale 337
stephen colley jr (aka toad) (Apr '13) Jul '17 Carheadhinsdale 3
Can someone tell me what her actor name is beca... Jun '17 Anonymous 1

Franklinville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance