First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Redneck

Syracuse, NY

#41 Jan 4, 2013
I have been there (legends) a few times. The owners and bartenders I have met all seem to be very customer service oriented. I personally, think its an all-around great place to go. At least somebody in this town has made the attempt to bring good food, good music, and seems they keep the place clean. I am hoping for the best for the people and the business
John

Syracuse, NY

#42 Jan 4, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
**** Really, theres my name TOUGH Guy ****
Last name tough guy!! You want to run your mouth? Put your name out there if your that much of a bad ass
Anti white trash

Bedford, MA

#43 Jan 6, 2013
It's people like this last poster who keep me from ever going. Juiced up hillbillies who still feel the need to fight like they're in the 5th grade.
Shane Enderby

Rochester, NY

#44 Nov 9, 2014
Legends Is A Great Place To Go And Have A Good Time With Out Trouble. Me And My Wife Always Have A Great Time And It Has The Best Food In town
Me To

Buffalo, NY

#45 Nov 10, 2014
Been there and I APOLOGIZE for any bad post.......... The food was great, and the Music was pretty good minus a few chosen Bands. But they really need to bring their prices down a lil ...
People can hate on me for saying it, but that's really the only prob I had with the place. I will go back and again APOLOGIES TO ALL !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope has his Fiat on the ground as he arrives i... (Sep '15) Mar '16 Three Days 7
looking Jan '16 looking 1
Dave And JoAnne Hall (Jul '08) Nov '15 WmGa1984 6
News Franklinville teens charged in grocery store bu... (Jul '09) Nov '15 Carl Enderby 62
Unsafe person (Jul '14) Nov '15 hmmm 5
Ellicottville fall fest... What a shame. (Oct '15) Oct '15 Concerned 1
News Letha M. Koch (Oct '15) Oct '15 Smfh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklinville Mortgages