First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chuck

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Anybody know what's going on with the Long Branch?
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#2 Sep 22, 2011
Yea..... a former Franklinville Kid bought it and is re-opening it..... Wants to have bands in there every weekend.
Have'nt been by it in awhile, have they been doing alot of work in there??
i know ask me

Delevan, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2011
yeap a good friend has finally taken a crap hole and is doing something to it don't judge what was there befor this will be the best franklinville has had in forever grew up there left don't miss it but will definetly be there for grand opening check it out if u like good music
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Yea....... This kid will do some good for the town finally!!!!!!
Supposed to be open by New Years......
What was there before is now HISTORY.... and The Future will be new & good...

** Cant wait for the Grand Opening
( just hopeing that "Grind" from Delevan is not one of the bands that will ever play there)
Chuck

Clarence, NY

#5 Sep 24, 2011
Thanks for the info. Be nice to have a great place to go to in town. Good luck to them.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2011
Yea......... ditto that place has been run down and nasty for years..... Now it will have a fresh new look and nice new faces. Frankie town needs a up lift................
Chuck

Clarence, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2011
Bump... Give me more. Would like to know what this place is going to be. Looking forward to something cool. Thanks.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Cant give names due to privacy issues..........
But it should be a Rockin place, bands every weekend and a good cleaned up place to go.......
Chuck

Clarence, NY

#9 Oct 7, 2011
Thanks.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#10 Jan 30, 2012
So when the heck is this place going to open???? Owner said by NewYears???? Is it going to be the same-ole same-ole..........
Chuck

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Give them time man.. They appear to be busy around there. Good things come to those who wait.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Busy????????? I never see anyone there.... After the building got a new outside face lift, aint seen no more action???
Chuck

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 Feb 1, 2012
Maybe it's all goin on inside..
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#14 Feb 7, 2012
Na.......... taking way to long 1/2 the patrons will be dead in Frankietown before that place opens!!!!!!!!!
Chuck

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jun 22, 2012
I hear opening soon. Looking forward to it.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Sooooooooo I heard old Long Branch is going to FINALLY open..... BUT heard as far as music in that place goes. " They ONLY want BIG named bands in there"
Now answer this what the hell are those new openers thinking they are opening a crap hole in tiny Franklinville, do they think its the Donald Trump Plaza??? Its Franklinville for cripe sakes !!!!

Besides who do they consider BIG named bands Delevans Famous GRIND!!!! Ewwwwww that band is totally HORRIBLE. They are way 2 loud and cant sing for shit......

Come on give the NOT so BIG named bands a chance.
Roc

Buffalo, NY

#17 Oct 30, 2012
SCREAMIN LOU!!!!!!!!!! woooo hooooo, but to bad the singers a crackhead huh
Bahaha

Salamanca, NY

#18 Nov 1, 2012
I would like to know how a crackhead with a felony can sit in a bar and take charge. What is he doing making money on the side again. I wouldn't be shocked. Give it time that place will be close down before to long. I can't figure out how they even got a liquor license to begin with. Decker thinks he's a rockstar, so he's gonna bring it. Don't ya know. The new and improved SCREAMIN LOU and the CRACKHEADS. Rock on. No wonder he is now a 1 man band.
Bill

Buffalo, NY

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Give it a rest man.. It might be a decent place to get a cold one.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Bahaha wrote:
I would like to know how a crackhead with a felony can sit in a bar and take charge. What is he doing making money on the side again. I wouldn't be shocked. Give it time that place will be close down before to long. I can't figure out how they even got a liquor license to begin with. Decker thinks he's a rockstar, so he's gonna bring it. Don't ya know. The new and improved SCREAMIN LOU and the CRACKHEADS. Rock on. No wonder he is now a 1 man band.
Wow really,,,,,,,,,, didnt know he was the one opening it.. yea rock star he thinks he is !!! Please So yea how did he get the license?? Must have put it in someone elses name.. Now i am really laughing HIM wanting ONLY Big named bands.. Good thing Screamin Lou fell apart cause they wouldnt be able to play in their own joint.......... babababahhhhhahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yard sale Sep 9 Kathy 1
Reb Evans Aug '17 Peanutbutterjelly... 1
Dan Zawatski auto garage route 16 Jul '17 JohnnyPepsico 4
Discovery chanel show ( A Haunting ) (Oct '06) Jul '17 Carheadhinsdale 337
stephen colley jr (aka toad) (Apr '13) Jul '17 Carheadhinsdale 3
Can someone tell me what her actor name is beca... Jun '17 Anonymous 1
News 3 Franklinville Family Members Charged in Meth ... Apr '17 Metwo 1

Franklinville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance