Cuba, U.S. open new doors

Cuba, U.S. open new doors

There are 2 comments on the The Chronicle Herald story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Cuba, U.S. open new doors. In it, The Chronicle Herald reports that:

Cuba's leader Fidel Castro and his brother Cuba's President Raul Castro during the opening session of the National Assemby in Havana this winter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle Herald.

Don From Canada

Severn, Canada

#2 Jun 22, 2013
El Mojon Cherokee wrote:
-- Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there!
Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship!
No "constructive engagement " is tolerated by the dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!
Once again Multi-Names, your comments are in no way related to the topic at hand. You and your quotes are redundant to the n'th degree! Why do you keep trying, or are you just as foolish as your input would indicate?

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#4 Jun 28, 2013
--Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist racist dictator it sucks there!
Only their puppets and marionettes thrive in the dictatorship!
No "constructive engagement " is tolerated by the dictatorship----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can someone tell me what her actor name is beca... Jun 21 Anonymous 1
Hjust May '17 Jjj 1
a t l Apr '17 candyrow 3
News 3 Franklinville Family Members Charged in Meth ... Apr '17 Metwo 1
News Dozens of Cuban migrants land in Florida Keys: ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 Were just afraid 4
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Apr '17 Were just afraid 39
News New Yorkers board first flight to Cuba in over ... (Jul '15) Apr '17 Were just afraid 5

Franklinville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklinville Mortgages