Franklinville Principal
DRKHRSE

Olean, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I see Tom Kopp is a finalist for superintendent position at Fillmore.
me to

East Aurora, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Good.... Let them deal with his crap. and get the favortism outta Franklinville.
Sure

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2012
I didnt hear anything about him leaving. im sure this is just another frankietown rumor floating around. Like the towns motto is if u cant find s*** to spread around on someone, make it up.
Sparky

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Sure wrote:
I didnt hear anything about him leaving. im sure this is just another frankietown rumor floating around. Like the towns motto is if u cant find s*** to spread around on someone, make it up.
It was in the newspaper a couple of weeks ago. He was quoted on his views of what he would do as superintendent. Another finalist was from pioneer and a third from the oswego area.
maria

Earlville, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Good!! Get his dumbass outta franklinville!! His favoritism is ridiculous!
Stymie

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2012
For whatever reason, he did not get the job at Fillmore. Let's see -- applied and did not get superintendent's job in his home town.... finalist at Allegany but did not get job... Finalist at Fillmore and did not get job. Hmmm, maybe all these boards see he is not the leader he thinks he is.

Is it true his father-in-law got him his job? Or is it by the grace of the Lord? Maybe he should do more praying.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Yep.......... Its Sooooooooooo true!!! Daddy In Law and other family members got it 4 him..

He is such a hip o crit.... and there is NO students worthy of accomplishments EXECEPT his children....
Him and the Sports Director should be booted, there are pathetic in more ways than one.
DoDah

Olean, NY

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Hit the road Tom and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more. Hit the road Tom and don't you come back no more. What you say?
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Thats right, why dont he go get a REAL job like we all have and see how fun it is to live paycheck to paycheck like we all do.
and not be able to send our children to college.
Take your silver spoon out and move on !!!
Middle class

Charlestown, MA

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Living from paycheck to paycheck is not classified as a real job. Kopp deals with alot of BS that comes with his job. Don't hate on someone because they are more successful than you. People in town would be much better off if they save and use their noggin when it comes to spending. Most would rather bitch while toking on their crack pipes than actually prioritize. Think the next time you post to avoid looking like a schmuck.
Me To

East Aurora, NY

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Middle class wrote:
Living from paycheck to paycheck is not classified as a real job. Kopp deals with alot of BS that comes with his job. Don't hate on someone because they are more successful than you. People in town would be much better off if they save and use their noggin when it comes to spending. Most would rather bitch while toking on their crack pipes than actually prioritize. Think the next time you post to avoid looking like a schmuck.
You are sooooooooo funny. What are you one of his family members sticking up for him???
There is NOT (1) person in this forum that likes it or feels hes doing a good, HONEST , FAIR job.......... Not by a long shot.....
So you can keep your piss poor comments pertaning to your family to your self, cause NOBODY Cares..........
close to middle class

Olean, NY

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Check out the link below and open the letter to parents.

http://www.tbafcs.org/site/default.aspx...

Kopp deals with a lot of BS. Yep! That's why he makes 95K or so. His ability to lead and manage effectively must come under some scrutiny since Frankinville made the NYS department of education's "watch list". Graduation rates have fallen every year under his guidance. 71% sound good? Any manager in business would be replaced for a similar performance. Alas, he's got the school board and the ineffective superintendent snookered as they gave him a 3 year contract extension. How any principal with that graduation track record could be seriously considered for any superintendent's job is beyond comprehension. Alas, he probably has someone writing his resume that can make anyone look good on paper.
Hello

Buffalo, NY

#13 Aug 13, 2014
Dumb Ass, What we are saying is he does not give a Rats-Ass about any other kids except his own and friends of his....... He has bullied my familys children for YEARS because they don't live up to his SO Called standards !!!

Let a middle class person do his job for 1/2 his pay guarantee ALL children will be treated fairly !!!
Franklinville Nube

Buffalo, NY

#14 Mar 24, 2015
Hello wrote:
Dumb Ass, What we are saying is he does not give a Rats-Ass about any other kids except his own and friends of his....... He has bullied my familys children for YEARS because they don't live up to his SO Called standards !!!
Let a middle class person do his job for 1/2 his pay guarantee ALL children will be treated fairly !!!
I'm confused. What exactly is his job? I've heard "district administrator" what-ever-the-hell that is and "director of special education" again not really sure a district with an avg graduating class size of well under 100 kids needs either of the titles. Franklinville sucks! The school is run by a dozen families, if you aren't on that list you don't matter everyone knows it but nobody fights back. Franklinville parents need to stop being lazy slobs and stand up for their children. We only need one Superintendent and 1 principal per building. If they can't do the work get someone else to replace them! Replace being the keyword.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church people Nov '17 Nelly 1
reward for information Oct '17 moneytalks 1
rachel woodin (Sep '13) Oct '17 Bangbang 6
yard sale Oct '17 Marty 2
What ever happend with Bill Chase? (Feb '12) Sep '17 Deb 27
Reb Evans Aug '17 Peanutbutterjelly... 1
Dan Zawatski auto garage route 16 Jul '17 JohnnyPepsico 4

Franklinville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance