Search is on for Franklinville Teen w...

Search is on for Franklinville Teen who Vanished on Saturday

There are 12 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Mar 4, 2008, titled Search is on for Franklinville Teen who Vanished on Saturday. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Franklinville Police are looking for a 16-year-old who hasn't been seen since Saturday. via WGRZ-TV Buffalo

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

hmmm

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2008
FREAKS!!
debbie

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2008
I want to know what people think of a man who takes visits away from there mother and makes the child sit at the table and there only allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and get something to eat, since feb 27 and it will go untill the boy gets his grades up to a 75.That means sat and sun all day and all night, no tv, no one to talk to, And the 5year old got into trouble so he had to stand with his nose to the wall and wasnt allowed to move and he had to stand that way for two days,just because he wouldnt listen,and my 12 year old had to lay on the floor and stare at the light for a couple of hours because his girlfriends daughters didnt turn off the light.His girlfriend has two daughters and they dont get punnished at all she doesnt allow it,and he will take her and her kids out to eat and leave my kids home just because they are not doing good in school.One time he got mad at the dog and i quess it went to the bathroom in the house, so he kicked it over and over and hit it and then threw it down the stairs into the bacement and my kids were crying ,and i called animal controll and they said they couldnt do anything not even investagate.I want to bring this man down but i havent been able to.I need help does any one have any ideas.PLEASE HELP
Abusers Suck

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 21, 2008
Sounds like you posted in the wrong thread. Go to social services for help. Might be able to get full custody seeing that most of your kids are old enough to testify what he did.
oh no

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 21, 2008
Oh my gosh..who is responsible for starting this up again? That illerate family from Franklinville and Florida or is it Mexico? That horrible sister who spells her name funny and can't write and who thinks that spanish is the first language. Save us from her please.(she was a good laugh though)
Kitty Kat

Fishers, NY

#5 Mar 21, 2008
If he is treating your children right, you should leave...
debbie

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2008
i think it should be a law that children should be able to say where they want to live,i know two little girls that want to live with there dad and there mom wants them to live with her,and they are upset to think that there mom might go to court and fight for cusdody,they want to stay with there dad for ever,they are happy here,there mom cheated on there dad for 2yrs,and then she left and after months of running around and not wanting to see her kids,now she wants to take them back.She confused them and changed there lives alot,
Kitty Kat

Fishers, NY

#7 Mar 21, 2008
Its very difficult to read your posts without any punctuation....
hillary

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 21, 2008
debbie wrote:
I want to know what people think of a man who takes visits away from there mother and makes the child sit at the table and there only allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and get something to eat, since feb 27 and it will go untill the boy gets his grades up to a 75.That means sat and sun all day and all night, no tv, no one to talk to, And the 5year old got into trouble so he had to stand with his nose to the wall and wasnt allowed to move and he had to stand that way for two days,just because he wouldnt listen,and my 12 year old had to lay on the floor and stare at the light for a couple of hours because his girlfriends daughters didnt turn off the light.His girlfriend has two daughters and they dont get punnished at all she doesnt allow it,and he will take her and her kids out to eat and leave my kids home just because they are not doing good in school.One time he got mad at the dog and i quess it went to the bathroom in the house, so he kicked it over and over and hit it and then threw it down the stairs into the bacement and my kids were crying ,and i called animal controll and they said they couldnt do anything not even investagate.I want to bring this man down but i havent been able to.I need help does any one have any ideas.PLEASE HELP
sounds like an exhusband of mine. if you are getting child support why can't you get him to sign off on his rights and then he won't be involved with the children's lives anymore.
if these situations are occurring and he has visitation with the kids what about cps? what about trying to get his visitation reduced?
what about neighborhood legal services or one of those agencies?
what about contacting the school and letting them know what is going on?
hillary

Buffalo, NY

#9 Mar 21, 2008
debbie wrote:
i think it should be a law that children should be able to say where they want to live,i know two little girls that want to live with there dad and there mom wants them to live with her,and they are upset to think that there mom might go to court and fight for cusdody,they want to stay with there dad for ever,they are happy here,there mom cheated on there dad for 2yrs,and then she left and after months of running around and not wanting to see her kids,now she wants to take them back.She confused them and changed there lives alot,
Deb: I had years where my exhusband hardly saw my son. Eventually it went into court and we were assigned a legal guardian. Great! We were mandated to counseling and I and my husband had gone four or five times before daddy and his (slut wife) now divorced even showed up. I had given my son's dad $ to come and see him...he did not come. However, in Judge Townsend's eyes, I was wrong.
What a bunch of crap.
This was when my son was 14 or 15.
The only one this situation hurts are the kids. My son's father did not speak to him for several years. Now he does periodically call him ... probably because there is a grandchild.
or maybe he is growing up at 54....even though he still can't work!!!
Yomomma

AOL

#10 Mar 21, 2008
debbie wrote:
Here's the deal Deb. If these are your kids I would suggest you call CPS and file a report, then go back to court and try to get supervised visitation only for the Father. Also, at 12 yrs old the girl can't be forced to visit her abusive father.
If these are NOT your kids, you are pretty much limited to call CPS and hope they look into it.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#11 Mar 21, 2008
debbie wrote:
Protect your kids, Debbie! Call CPS, go to family court, get a law guardian for them but do something!
It has been my experience that family court's position is to protect the rights of bad parents but the 12 year old should be listened to!
Do something before harm happens to them!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#12 Mar 21, 2008
debbie wrote:
This isn't a good law. My 5 year old would choose his Dad's house where there are no rules, no bedtimes, no responsibility, no vegetables....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Valley Feb 15 Skibum 1
Feb 16 2017 Feb 13 Skiman 1
building inspecters Feb 10 concerned 1
Jen childs and eric keech Jan 28 Concernedparent 2
looking (Jan '16) Jan '17 lonewolf14779 2
News Dozens of Cuban migrants land in Florida Keys: ... Jan '17 Jodie Tatum 3
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Jan '17 Josh Morgan 38

Franklinville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance