Cuba to open public Internet salons i...

Cuba to open public Internet salons islandwide

There are 1 comment on the 13WHAM story from May 28, 2013, titled Cuba to open public Internet salons islandwide. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Cuba says islanders will soon be able to access the Internet at public cyber-salons around the country, at least if they have the money to pay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Make Money Cyber Salons

Federal Way, WA

#1 May 28, 2013
If you LIVE in Cuba are looking for a way To Make an Incredible Residual Income Online and Since Public Internet will be OPEN TO Salons Islandwide it is even MORE Easy to Make an Incredible About of Money Online LINE!!

To help Celebrate this Incredible News of Wide Spread Public Internet Access to Many People in Cuba and abroad I am Now Looking for Business Partners in and around Cuba and other Island Locations who will have New Public Internet Access and anyone else who is Interested in Making an Incredible Income Online!

I am Giving Away ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS and WHO TAKE ACTION A Fully Automated Online Sales Funnel Marketing System that Does all the Selling and Telling For YOU! All You Need to do is Bring People to your own Customized or Proven Landing Capture Page and you will Earn Money Extremely EASY with very Little Effort or Expense at all! This Fully Automated Online Sales Funnel Marketing System is WORTH OVER $5,000 in Addition to this you also get FULL Training Included plus a Viral Blogging System and Over $1,400 of Additional Online Marketing Products and Training included! So you will have Access to Over $6,400 Worth of Extremely High Value Products and you can Upgrade and Purchase even MORE. You will be given a NEVER Before SEEN or HEARD OF 100% COMMISSION ON ANY And ALL THE PRODUCTS that you OWN and Purchased! You can Earn over $5,200 just from ONE SALE from ONE PERSON and then earn as much as $125.00 Per Month on that same person in Residual Income! People are Making Tens of Thousands of Dollars a Month just in the First 30 to 60 Days! To JOIN ME and Be ON MY TEAM and GET Over $6,400 Worth of Online Marketing and Internet Marketing Products and System Fill In your Email ADDRESS and Make sure you CHECK YOUR EMAILS EVERYDAY for Extremely Important FREE Information and FREE Video Training and Webinars! I am Giving Away also FREE Underground Secret Marketing Training by a Multi Millionaire which is Video Training! Take Action RIGHT NOW And Go To The Website Link Below Fill In your Name and Email Address and Check Your Emails For NOW ON!!!

Go Here NOW:

http://INoPoor.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking Jan 30 looking 1
Dave And JoAnne Hall (Jul '08) Nov '15 WmGa1984 6
News Franklinville teens charged in grocery store bu... (Jul '09) Nov '15 Carl Enderby 62
Unsafe person (Jul '14) Nov '15 hmmm 5
Ellicottville fall fest... What a shame. Oct '15 Concerned 1
News Letha M. Koch Oct '15 Smfh 2
News Holding the left responsible Sep '15 L I G E R 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklinville Mortgages