First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Buffalo, NY

#61 Dec 22, 2010
I think Everyone needs to Get on Welfare!!--there is enough to Go Around!---come to My Double Wide Trailer for Christmas!!---i have gifts for everyone!!!!----I'll even Soak my Teeth and Shave-----i clean up pretty good for and Old Broad------Lol Lol Lol!!!!! We can Share Stories!!
Want 2 Know

Avon, MA

#62 Dec 22, 2010
He he he he

Lockport, NY

#63 Dec 22, 2010
Want 2 Know wrote:
He he he he
He He He HE HE HE HE!!!!
Want 2Know

Avon, MA

#64 Dec 23, 2010
Grow up douch bag & leave people alone..... Go inbreed with your family some more...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#65 Dec 31, 2010
maybe when they PAVE THA ROADS (reason for this thread!) they will burry all of tha town's caddy, whiny haters in with the asphalt??!!!!! what certainly cut down tha cost, then they will have money to do it! Thanks guys! Ima bring up my idea at tha next town meeting! bahhhhaahahahahaha
pave em this year

Buffalo, NY

#66 Mar 24, 2011
My taxes are paid, please pave Lyndon Center Rd,(not just the hoity-toity section before the Lake)LIvingston Rd, and Grove!!!!!!(whats a gal gotta do??)
R U Serious

Avon, MA

#67 Mar 24, 2011
Yea my taxes are paid to including my school taxes that my 2 GROWN children dont go 2 anymore but you still contitue to SUCK the lives outta us.......

Fix the Damn Roads!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discovery chanel show ( A Haunting ) (Oct '06) Oct 19 Bystander 335
Dan Brooks Sep '16 duh 5
rachel woodin (Sep '13) Aug '16 reader 445 5
Anne Jacobson gets park program kids kicked out... Aug '16 Anne Jacobson 1
News US reportedly may abstain from UN vote condemni... (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 9
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Jul '16 WE JUST DONT CARE 36

Franklinville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklinville Mortgages