New2area

Olean, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Where is a good place to get good food in the Franklinville area?
Beenhereawhile

Lockport, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2013
It's all hit and miss here. Depends who is working and where you go. Gates, Village, Maple Haven, Wares, Rich's(subs&pizza), I hear Legends food is pretty good, Wing night Conservation Club(wed.)(decent). I might have missed some..
New2area

Olean, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Thank you. I guess I'll have to try some of your recommendations. Don't you have to be a member for conservation club? I want to find a good place with good food. Are all places kid friendly?
Beenhereawhile

North Tonawanda, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
The conservation Club: wing night on Wednesdays from 4:30pm until 8pm wings are .40cents to eat in and.50 cents to take out, also have other food available on Wednesdays! They also have fish fry's the 4th Friday of every month also from 4:30pm till 8 pm! Most places I mentioned are kid friendly.
Beenhereawhile

North Tonawanda, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Wing night and Fish fry night are open to public at Conservation Club.
New2area

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Tried legends a couple of days ago, and loved everything about it. The food was good, place was clean and inviting, and the service was great. Thanks for the suggestion
Beenhereawhile

Buffalo, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
No problem. Don't be afraid to check out the other places.
New2area

Olean, NY

#8 Mar 30, 2013
I tried rich's subs and was disappointed. When I picked up my food, the smell of the store turned me off before I took my first bite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Franklinville Family Members Charged in Meth ... Apr 20 Metwo 1
News Dozens of Cuban migrants land in Florida Keys: ... Apr 8 Were just afraid 4
News Cuba remains set in its ways (Apr '15) Apr 8 Were just afraid 39
News New Yorkers board first flight to Cuba in over ... (Jul '15) Apr 8 Were just afraid 5
Holiday Valley Feb '17 Skibum 1
Jen childs and eric keech Jan '17 Concernedparent 2
pedophile Steven Vollmer Nov '16 anonymous savior 1

Franklinville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklinville Mortgages